LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Posst About Stupid People

Well here ia an interesting one. I was sitting in the back patio of a resturant i like. To go to alot it was kinda busy there that day. And all the tables where full.

When a guy asked me iif i minded if he shared my table cause the rest where full. I said no problem and invited him to sit down. Well my food arives and i was haveing a hamberger with all the trimmings. The dude looks up and guives me a real durty look. and says your eating meat. I said yea got a problem with that?

He starts by telling me that he is a vegan. And the smell of cooked meat makes him sick. And asks me to leave the table with my dead animal. I say listen buddy you asked me to sit down here first!! And i being the nice guy alowed you to. Now if my eating a burger offends you then you need to leave. And not come into a resturant where they serve meat (( i live in santa cruz ca where there are alot of vegan and vegetarian resturants). Well it ends with this guy telling me off for having an attude problem. And that i need to get a life. The only thing i could think of is. This is what you get when you try to be nice to people.

thanks for reading this

thorlof

p.s

I do not have a problem with vegans or vegartians. As a matter of fact my house mate is a vegatarian and a real cool person.

I just like to post about the things stupid people do.

That marks a key difference between someone who believes in something because its trully close to his heart, and someone that wants to make himself the victim in everything he does. People get a addicted to emotional states being that those emotional chemicals use the same receptors that heroine does. This guy just wanted people to feel sorry for him, or not care about his feelings so he intentionally sits down, knowing its going to cause a problem. In a different scenario, a person who is a true vegan, would have sat down and perhaps only made pleasant conversation about the evils of meat.

Well here ia an interesting one. I was sitting in the back patio of a resturant i like. To go to alot it was kinda busy there that day. And all the tables where full.

When a guy asked me iif i minded if he shared my table cause the rest where full. I said no problem and invited him to sit down. Well my food arives and i was haveing a hamberger with all the trimmings. The dude looks up and guives me a real durty look. and says your eating meat. I said yea got a problem with that?

He starts by telling me that he is a vegan. And the smell of cooked meat makes him sick. And asks me to leave the table with my dead animal. I say listen buddy you asked me to sit down here first!! And i being the nice guy alowed you to. Now if my eating a burger offends you then you need to leave. And not come into a resturant where they serve meat (( i live in santa cruz ca where there are alot of vegan and vegetarian resturants). Well it ends with this guy telling me off for having an attude problem. And that i need to get a life. The only thing i could think of is. This is what you get when you try to be nice to people.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I think you did the right thing, your nice enough to let the guy sit, and he starts buggin' you about what your eating, Have him stand up and eat his vegies, I am a vegie eater of sorts, but I wont pass up a good meal, I have turkey, on thanksgiving, and whatever they are having on any other holiday, I hope your burger was nice and bloody when you bit in to it while he was there....Good Luck

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

thanks for reading this

thorlof

p.s

I do not have a problem with vegans or vegartians. As a matter of fact my house mate is a vegatarian and a real cool person.

I'd tell the guy to get lost. We are born with a taste for meat. Our digestive tracts are designed for meat. Our teeth are sharp for tearing flesh. Meat tastes pretty darn good, too! If you aren't a predator, you are prey.

PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals!

People should not turn their eating habits into a religion any more than being an AB or DL is a religion.

Well, all I can say is that guy would HATE my house - especially in the summer time.....

Most days a charcoal smoker going the majority of the day - all kinds of meat cooked on it - nice and slow.

When finally done, it is sooooo tender....

Damn my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

And the few days a smoker is not used, just a direct heat grill is (unless it rainning).....

Hi thorlof, I notice you've started 2 threads (both about "stupid people") and have made a total of 10 posts since you joined DD and every one of them has been negative!

Do you have anything positive to say about people I wonder?

D :whistling: lly

Don't be so hard on him. If I lived in California, i would have a hard time being positive about people too.

DLK

thanks for reading this

thorlof

p.s

Crap like that is why people assume vegans like myself are going to be an issue when we show up somewhere.

I hate the smell of meat, but no f-ing way would I ask to share a table and then bitch about it. Yeah, I advocate vegetarianism, but that is SO not the way to get people to look at my point of view.

Bad Vegan, Bad! No tofu for you!

So, as a vegan, I'm on your side with this one.

Assholes making me look bad...

That marks a key difference between someone who believes in something because its trully close to his heart, and someone that wants to make himself the victim in everything he does. People get a addicted to emotional states being that those emotional chemicals use the same receptors that heroine does. This guy just wanted people to feel sorry for him, or not care about his feelings so he intentionally sits down, knowing its going to cause a problem. In a different scenario, a person who is a true vegan, would have sat down and perhaps only made pleasant conversation about the evils of meat.

I'd have probably said something such as

"Sometime you should read/view [Title of book, leaflet, or video], it's got some pretty surprising information."

And then left it at that unless he continued the topic.

I'd have probably said something such as

"Sometime you should read/view [Title of book, leaflet, or video], it's got some pretty surprising information."

And then left it at that unless he continued the topic.

I would have to agree with you diaperd witch. my house mate is as i said vegetarian. and surprisingly enough he aloows me to cook meat at home. but i would probley eat it out of the house. if he asked but he does not. i know alot of vegans and veggies that are the same way. i say live and let live but also. i don't usally have a negitive view of people dollydiaper. but i just like to bitch about stupid things people do things. like goiing to a nudist retreat and trying to make people put on clothing( i have seen this happen ) .so where i live there are alot of reactionary people. and some times mmmm no alot of the time they take it way to the extream . and quite honestly i find that real anoying. to say the least..

thorlof