LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Year's Baby

I blearily opened my eyes.    The room was quite bright with natural light meaning it was well into the morning, at least.     My mouth felt like sandpaper, and my head ached.    I was lying on the floor.   I needed two ibuprofens and some liquid.    I stood up and carefully got to my feet and shuffled to the bathroom.   I shuffled through the cabinet and found the pills.   I shook two into my mouth.   I grabbed the cup and filled it with water and washed them down.   Then I filled the cup again and drank more.

Coffee, I needed coffee.    I went down and primed the pot and then leaned up against the fridge while it gurgled its brown liquid into the carafe.    I grabbed a cup and stole a cup mid-cycle.    After consuming half of it, I felt somewhat more alive.    I headed into the hall and then caught a look at myself in the mirror.    Hanging over my chest was a sash that said 2018.     Down below was just a diaper.

I had no recollection of how I got like this.   Had I driven home this way?    I must have been the New Year’s baby somewhere, but where?    I pulled forward the waistband of the diaper.    I was wearing nothing underneath.   At least I hadn’t apparently wet or soiled myself in the process.

I moved to the bedroom.    On the unslept-in bed was a bug in adult diapers that had been torn open.   That accounted for part of my attire, I guess.    I went to the dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers.    I tore the diaper off and pulled them on.   I found my robe and put that on and went out for more coffee.

Just what had happened last night.     I thought back to yesterday.     Yes, I was going out with Allison.    I remember she wanted to get dressed up and after some wheedling convinced me to put on my tux.    I grabbed another cup of coffee and headed back to the bedroom.    There was no sign of the tux in the room.    I looked in the closet, and It wasn’t there.   I went back to the living room.    No sign of it.    Was it still wherever I was when I got dressed as the baby?    I just couldn’t remember.

And where was Allison?    Almost certainly I would have tried to bring her back here afterward.    There was no sign of her.    The bed didn’t appear to have been slept in, so it wasn’t the case that she had stayed and left early.   I had woken up on the floor.     I looked for my phone.    No dice.   Must be in my tux.   The same story was with my wallet.     Great.    I guess the first order of business was to find Allison.   Maybe she had all my stuff.    Had she just dumped me in my apartment and let me pass out on the floor?

I drained the last of the cup and was heading to refill it when I felt an odd sensation.    I untied the robe and spread it open and looked.    Sure enough, I had just wet my pants.   What the hell?    Was I still drunk?   I’d never been so drunk that I’d pissed myself before.    I went back to the bedroom and through the wet shorts on top of the diaper and got another pair out.    I had to figure out what was going on.

I had to find Allison.    I didn’t know her number off the top of my head.   It was on my cell phone.    I fired up my laptop and shot her an email.    I stared at the screen for five minutes, but no response came.    Great.    I pulled on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt and went downstairs.   Maybe my stuff was in my car.     I looked in the carport.   No car.   Great, another thing missing.    I must have Ubered home last night or something.

I stood there just staring at the empty parking space when I felt something again.   I looked down.   I’d wet my pants again.   What the hell?    I headed back to my apartment.    My neighbor was taking her trash out.

“You look like you partied hard last night,” she said cheerily.

“A bit too much, I think,” I said.

She looked at my crotch and giggled.    Great, now my neighbor knew I’d peed myself.    I went back up to my apartment and looked at the computer again.    Still nothing from Allison.    I took stock of what was missing:

No girlfriend, no car, no keys, no cell phone, no wallet, no tux.   Nothing else seemed out of place.   Just everything that I had with me last night was missing.     I tried to think what I could do.    The internet I had.   My landline phone that I rarely used worked.    I couldn’t Uber, as I had no phone.   I couldn’t even call a cab as I didn’t have my wallet to pay.   

Where would I go?    Allison’s place?    What if she wasn’t there.   If she was there, she’d surely answer my emails.  Maybe if I could remember just where we were last night, I could go there.    I could call them if I knew who they were.   I sat there hard trying to puzzle things out.    My crotch was cold and clammy.   I’d need to do something about that first.    I went back to the bedroom and peeled out of the wet clothes.    I was about to pull another pair of underpants out of the dresser when I thought better of it.    I went and pulled another diaper out of the bag.   With great trepidation, I taped it in place.    I scooped up all the wet clothes and tossed them in the washer.   I added detergent and started the circle.

I went to my desk and tried to come up with a plan.    I looked through the drawers.    OK, I had a checkbook.   I could write a check to someone if it came to that.    I had a spare set of keys.   I could lock up the apartment if I wanted to leave and I could get into my car if I could find it.   I dug through a little further and found an envelope with a  credit card inside it.    It was an account I didn’t use.    I called the number on the little sticker to activate it, and it worked.    Good, at least I had some resources.    I had a passport.   Not much use right now.    I was just going through the bottom door when the doorbell rang.

Allison.   I thought.   I ran out to the door and flung it open.   “Alli…”

“Hi, I just wanted to make sure you were OK,” Bill said.   It was one of my neighbors.   “You were pretty wasted when you staggered in last night.”

“Oh, yeah.   Thanks, I’m OK,”   I thought about it.   “You didn’t see anybody with me.   My girlfriend Allison?”

“Nope, just you.   You were kind of staggering down the hall bumping into things.”

“Sorry if I woke you,” I said.
“Nope, we were still up ourselves.     You were pretty much the way you are not.   Except you weren’t wearing a shirt.”

I looked down at myself.   Crap, I’d put on the diaper, but I hadn’t put on pants over it.

“OK, well thanks for checking.   I’ve got to see if I can find my girl, my car, and stuff.”

“Well, if you need any help, just knock on our door.”

“Thanks.”   I shut the door, thankful not to have to explain the diaper.   I didn’t have one.   At least he saw me come in last night probably with the sash on dressed as the New Year baby so while it was strange, not overly strange.”

I decided I better get some pants on so I pulled some sweatpants out of the dresser and pulled them on over the diaper.    I checked the computer.    I wrote another, more urgent letter to Allison.     I decided to kill some time.    I brought up Facebook.    There were messages.   “Wild way to ring in the New Year.”    “Way to party.”   Pictures on the feed showed me dancing on the table in the diaper and sash.     I guess I had a good time.    I tried to see if I could figure out the venue but couldn’t make it out.   No information led me to identify where it was.

It did, however, indicate that there were other friends of mine in attendance.   I could call them.   Wait, I only text most of them, and that’s all on my phone.    I could message them on facebook.    Well, if I get desperate I could try that.    I was on my fifth cup of coffee and was finally beginning to be able to think.    I stood up and looked out the window.    Where was my car?   Where was Allison?    I felt warm down low.    I looked in the diaper, and it looked OK.   I felt the front of it.    No, I had used it.   It just soaked it up well.    I went back and looked at the diaper I woke up in.    I realized I had been wrong.   It was quite wet inside.

Great, in addition to the other mysteries, I had to wonder, why I was pissing myself and when this was going to stop.    I went and got another diaper and changed.   I bagged up the two dirty ones just as the doorbell rang.

“Allis…” I started as I swung it open.    Again, it wasn’t her.   This time it was a police officer in uniform.

“Can I help you officer?” I asked nervously.

“Are you David Alexander?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Are you OK, sir?”  he asked.

I thought long about this.   What did he know that I didn’t?    “I’m fine.   Why do you ask?”

“Allison Moss thought you might not be.”

“Is Allison OK?   I’ve been trying to reach her all morning.”

“We have her in the county lockup.    We found her in an extremely intoxicated state, walking down Sixth Street in a diaper.”

A took a step back.    Apparently whatever was going on with me was also happening to some extent to her.

“She’ll be sobered up enough to release soon.    She did tell us that you were with her and she lost you and feared you might be hurt.”

“I woke up passed out in my apartment,” I confessed.   “My car isn’t here.    I must have left it wherever I was last night and gotten home some other way.”

“OK, we just had to check,” the officer explained.

He was about to leave, and I thought about something.    “Are you going back to the station?   I’d kind of like to be there when Allison gets out.”

“Sure, I can give you a ride.”   I ran back to the office and grabbed the passport, credit card, checkbook, and spare keys.

Allison was still being processed when I go there.   I sat on a bench out front and pondered what to do.    First I had to find out what Allison knew.   Hopefully, she knew where we were last night.    Given that, hopefully, we could find my car.

About a half an hour later Allison emerged from the station door.    She was wearing an orange jumpsuit.   “Oh, Allison.   I’ve been really worried I said as we hugged.”

“This is all too strange,” she said.   “They found me walking around in a diaper.   They at least let me have this jumpsuit until I can get some clothes.   I’m glad you’re OK.”

“Mostly.    I woke up wearing just a diaper and a sash that said ‘2018’ on the floor of my apartment.    I have no idea where my wallet, my clothes, or my car is.    Do you have any idea?”

“All I remember is you saying we were going to have a great time.    You picked me up, and you were wearing a tux.    I sort of remember you convincing me to put on a diaper, but I’m fairly certain I had a dress on over it.”

“I’ve been emailing you all morning,” I said.   “Then this cop came to my door.”

Allison took out her phone and poked at it.    “They just gave me my phone back.   They took it from me when they arrested me.”

“I have no idea where mine is.   Probably still in my tux pocket.”

“Mine was tucked into my diaper,” she said.   “Which by the way, I’ve seemed to have wet at some point.    Let’s go to my apartment so I can get clothes.”

She called for an Uber, and in short order, we were at her apartment.    I didn’t mention the fact that I was still wearing a diaper.   Nor did I mention the one I was wearing was also in need of changing.    Hopefully, she wasn’t experiencing that part.

She came out wearing jeans and a blouse.    She had folded the jumpsuit up.   “I have to take this back at some point.”

“Do you have any idea where we were last night?” I said.

“They found me walking down Sixth.   I guess we can start looking for our stuff there.”

“Are there any clues on your phone?” I asked.    She took her phone and started swiping through things.   Then she stopped.    She held it up.   It was me on the table in the diaper and sash.   “Any idea where that was taken.”

She looked back at it and then zoomed up the picture.

“It looks like RIO.,” she said holding it back up for me to see.   “See here.”

“Yes, I think you’re right.”

“Well let's go she said taking a step toward the door and then stopped.”

“Oh my gosh,” she said.   I was going to ask what the problem was when I saw the stain growing at her crotch.

“I’ve been having that problem all morning, too,” I admitted.    “I finally put another diaper on.”

She stared down at herself in disbelief.    She ran off and came out with dry pants.   “I put a pad in my underwear, but I don’t think it’s going to be enough.    If you’ve got more diapers at your place, let’s go there first.”  She held up her car keys.   “At least I know where my car is.”

We got to my apartment, and Allison grabbed a diaper and went into the bathroom to put it on.   She changed into dry jeans at the same time.     We were back in her car in a few minutes and heading downtown.  “I knew I shouldn’t have let you talk me into wearing a diaper last night,” she said.   “Now look.”

“I don’t remember any of this,” I confessed.   “I know I found the bag of diapers in my bedroom this morning, but I didn’t know why.”

“You said it would be neat if we took off our clothes at midnight and danced as the New  Years babies.   I don’t remember it happening, but it must have.    I was found walking on Sixth street at four in the morning wearing just a diaper and a bra that had 20 on one cup and 18 on the other.”

“Cute,” I said.   “I was wearing a sash that said 2018.   You saw the picture.”  

We got downtown, and I craned my neck back and forth scanning.

“RIO’s ahead on the right,” she said.

“Yeah, I’m just trying to spot my car.”

We parked in a lot diagonally across the street.   Still no sign of my car.    We walked over to the deserted bar.    “I guess it’s a bit early for anybody to be here.”    I tried the door and it was unlocked.   I walked in to find a guy sweeping the floor.

“We’re not open,” he said without looking up.

“That’s OK.   I just wanted to ask something.    Was I here last night,” I said.

He looked up.   No recognition.  “There were a lot of people here last night,” he said.

I asked Alison for her phone.    I showed him the picture.   “This was taken here, wasn’t it.”

“Oh, yes.   That’s this place.”    He looked at the picture and then at me.      “That’s you?   You look different with your clothes on.”

“And me?” Allison asked.

“Oh yeah,” he said.   “The two of you came in wearing diapers about two AM.     You were drinking out of a mason jar, and this one jumped up on the table and started to dance.    The bouncers came pretty quickly.  You were pretty wasted, and we don’t allow people to bring in alcohol.     It’s against the law.”

“Then what happened?”

“Well, you chugged the last of whatever it was in the jar.     The other patrons were cheering you guys on, so the bouncers backed off.    We let you hang for a bit, but you moved on about a half an hour later.”

“Did we leave anything here?”

“I don’t think so.   You didn’t have much when you came in.    If you’d had taken anything more off, we’d have had to call the cops.”

“Did you see which way we went?”

“I think you headed west, towards Lamar.”

“OK, thanks.”

We went back out to the street.    “Well that wasn’t much help,” Allison said.

“Well, I think it was.   Where did they find you?”

“By the Whole Foods… on Sixth and Lamar,” she said.  It was beginning to dawn on her.

“Yeah, I think we started bar hopping.    Most of the bars are east of here.    Also, the diner is across from Whole Foods.    I think I might have been heading to get something to eat.     I’ve ended up there before, and they’ve called me cabs.”

“So you want to try that?”

“No, that would only explain how I got home.    I want to know where my car and stuff is.    Let’s start east and see if we can trace our path backward.”

We stared down Sixth looking for bars.   All the while I was also looking down side streets and in lots for a sign of my car.   Our biggest problem was most of the places were still closed.   We did find one bar that remembered the diaper couple passing through.   It was slightly earlier in the evening than RIO, so we felt we were headed in the right direction.

“Um… Dave?”  Allison said.

“Yes?”

“I think my diaper is leaking.”

“Mine’s pretty wet too.    We should have brought some with us.   Do you want to go back to my place?”

“No, I think we’re on a roll here.   There’s a CVS over there.   Let’s go buy some there.”

We walked over the CVS and hunted around.    We found the incontinence supply aisle and looked through the offerings.  “What’s your waist size?” she asked me.

“34.”

“This looks like it will fit us both.”   She looked up and found a package of cleansing wipes.    We took those over to the pharmacy and paid for them.    “Do you have a restroom?” Allison asked the clerk.

We were directed towards the restroom.   Allison went in first and changed.   She came out and handed me the bag, and I went in and pulled out the second diaper and changed into it.    I balled up my wet diaper and threw it into the trash.   I wondered how long this was going to persist.

We decided to put the bag in Allison’s car and grab some lunch.    Normally, I’d have had a beer or a big soda with my meal, but I figured it would be better at this point if I just had a little water.    After lunch, we started out again.

“This is getting tedious,” Allison said at one point.   “We might have missed where we were in one of these clubs that was closed.”  

We stopped and sat down on a bus bench.   I tried to put myself back in the frame of mind before New Years.    If I were going to party on New  Years, where would I go? “Let’s try Maggie Mae’s,” I concluded.

We got to Maggie Mae’s and again the door was open.   A bartender was stacking glasses behind the bar.   I went up to him.   “We’re not open yet,” he said.

“I don’t want a drink.      I want to know if saw me here last night.”

“There were a lot of people here last night.”    This was getting to be the standard answer.

“We were likely dressed only in a diaper.”

He then turned and smiled at us.   “Oh, it’s you.”    Now we were getting someplace.   “I’ve got your stuff behind the bar.”

• Like 1

Allison and I looked at each other.    We were getting somewhere.     He reached down and retrieved a stack from under the bar and slid it over.    It was my tux, Allison’s dress, and her purse.   She grabbed for the purse.   I took the tux jacket and started going through the pockets.

“I figured you’d come looking for that.   I was getting ready to see if I could find your number and let you know this was  here,” the bartender explained.

“What happened last night?” Allison blurted out.

“You don’t remember?” the bartender asked.   Allison just shook her head.   “Well, you guys were here.    Everything seemed normal until midnight.    As the ball fell, you guys took your clothes off and started dancing around in diapers.    You kissed each other and then you started kissing everybody else.    People were taking pictures with you.   Then you said you were moving on down the road.    I tried to chase after you, but Sixth was a zoo at that point.   I couldn’t see where you went.”

“Did we seem OK when we came in?” Allison asked.

“Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary until you got undressed.   But you must have planned that, right?   You had the diapers on.   You had 2018 written on your bra.    I mean, you had been drinking a little.   I think you mentioned something about coming from the Nickel.”

This was another clue.   The Thirsty Nickel was a dive bar around the corner.   I was beginning to have a better understanding.   I’d have to investigate that further.   I finished digging through my pockets.

“Find everything?” Allison asked.

“I’ve got my wallet and my phone.   And this.”    I held up a parking stub.

“What is it.”

“A parking stub for parking garage over by the Hilton.   I bet that’s where my car and keys are.”

I pulled out a ten from my wallet and slipped it to the bartender.   “Thanks for watching our stuff.”

We headed out of the bar.   Allison asked if we were getting my car.   I told her I had one stop to make first.   I went around the corner to the Nickel.   Fortunately, they open early.   I pushed in.    “Hi, Mac,” I said to the bartender.

“Hey, Dave.   How’s it going?”

“I’m OK.    Hey did I stop in here last night?”

“You were here early.    You had a beer and your girl a white wine.   You talked to Rat for a minute, and then you headed out.”

“Thanks.”    We left, and we headed to the garage.    I handed my stub to the cashier.

“You parked here yesterday?” she asked.

“Yeah, drank too much.   Took a cab home,” I explained.    I paid, and in short order, my car was delivered.   I drove Allison back to her car.

“Who’s Rat?   Are we going see him next?”

“We won’t find him at this hour.    I might come back this evening to talk to him, but I’ve got a bad feeling about this.   What do you want to do now?”

“I want to go home and sit in a hot bath.    I’ll call you later.”

“OK,   I could use a shower, too.”

I headed home.   I started the shower running while I peeled off the diaper.   It was soaked through.   Was this ever going to stop.    I didn’t want to alarm Allison earlier, but I needed to talk to Rat.”

I got back to my apartment and hung my tux up in the closet.    I peeled out of my clothes and started the shower running.   I stood there waiting for the water to warm up and a weak stream of urine came from my penis.    Gosh, when was this ever going to end.   I grabbed some toilet paper and dried up the little puddle and then got in the shower.

I just let the steam envelop me and stood there in the hot blast.     Maybe this could unfog my head.   I tried to think.    I remember daring Allison the day before to wear a diaper last night and that we should dance in them at midnight.   I just couldn’t remember anything about last night.    No recollection of parking the car.   No recollection of even the Nickel or talking to Rat.

My teeth started to clench with the tension of the matter.   I’ve got to calm down.   This is not the end of the world.    I finished the shower and dried off.   Remembering the incident before the shower I went and put another diaper on.    If this keeps up, I’m going to need another bag of diapers.

I stood there in just the diaper shaving and brushing my teeth.    Still, my jaw was clenching.   Relax, I told myself. I was thirsty.   I had held off drinking much earlier because of uncertainty about the sudden incontinence, but after resigning myself to diapers for the short term, I decided to have a beer.

When the cold amber fluid hit my front teeth I almost screamed in pain.     What was it.  Had I suddenly got cold sensitive?   Crap.   What else could go wrong?   I thought about it a second and went into the cabinet and came up with a  plastic sports cup.   I pulled the flexible straw out of it and stuck it in the beer bottle.   I took a sip.   OK, I’d never had to drink beer with a straw before.

I made plans.    I’d go back to the Nickel tonight and see if I could get a line on Rat.   If not there, I’ll try his other dives.    He must know something about this.   I must have said something to him before we headed over to Maggie Mae’s.   It had to be a clue

The phone rang.   It was Allison “Have you seen the Chronicle web page?” she blurted out.    I hadn’t been near the computer.   I brought it up.

“What am I looking for?”

“Just scroll down.”

I saw it.    The headline was “Revelers Bring In New Year.”   Below it was a picture of two diaper-clad people dancing on a bus bench with a crowd of other partying people cheering them on.     “Big Babies on Sixth” the caption said.   At least it didn’t mention our names and the picture wasn’t all that clear.   Hopefully, nobody would make out our identities.”

“I also checked the facebook pages of several of the bars.    We’re either the subject or in the background in a bunch of pictures, in multiple barzzz.”   The last word sounded funny the way she said it.

“My teeth keep clenching,” she said.  “It must be the stress of all this.”    I kept my similar observations to myself.   “What are you going to do.”

“I’m going back tonight and see if I can find Rat.    We seemed to be OK at the Nickel.”

“Who is this Rat?”

“He’s a guy I used to hang out with in college.     We kind of went our separate ways.   He spends a lot of his time in dives.    He’s got a hundred and one interests but never applies himself to any particular one to be successful.  As long as he makes enough to clear his bar tab, he’s happy.”

“Do you think he knows what’s going on?”

“I don’t know, but he was there, so I want to talk to him.”

“OK.”

• Like 1

I waited until after ten and headed back to the Nickel.

“Hi, Mac,” I said to the bartender.    “You seen Rat tonight?”

“Not tonight.   Think he’s been hanging at Ginny’s of late.”

I made my way up the street.   I took a peak in a few more of Rat’s possible haunts on the way without spotting him.     I got into Ginny’s.    Time had passed this place by.   It’s the only bar I know around, other than the high-end cigar bars, where you could still smoke.    I made my way through the haze and saw Rat  sitting on a stool., shot glass in one had a cigarette in the other.”

“Hey, Dave,” he said and then tossed back the shot.

“Hey, Rat.   Hows it going?”  I started with some chit chat.   After a bit, I got down to business.   “Rat, did we talk at nickel last night.”

“Dude, you must be getting’ old.   Yeah, we talked.    You and your lady was about to go out and paint the town red.”

“That it?”

“Well, you were afraid she might chicken out.    I offered some of my shine to help.”   Rat was what he referred to as an artisan distiller.   He made small batches of moonshine.   All illegal, but so small that it wasn’t going to attract any attention with the law.    He periodically shot me a mason jar of his latest production.    Sometimes it wasn’t bad.    I then remembered the bartender saying that I was drinking out of a mason jar.   I must have been carrying it with me.

“Yeah, we drank the whole thing down before the night was over.”

“Whoa, dude.    That stuff was potent.    I put some special extract in it.”

Now I was concerned.   Rat loved to talk in euphemisms.   “Extract?”

“Yeah, some mind-blowing stuff I picked up.”

“There were drugs in that shine?   What?”

“I’m not sure, had a name like Purple Rain or Deep Purple or some song like that.”

“Damn it, Rat!  You should have told me!”

“I told you it was special and would help with your girl.”

I ordered a shot and a beer.    What the hell, Rat?    I threw back the shot.    I questioned him further about what the nature of the drugs without getting anywhere.   I pulled a swig on my beer and almost screamed.   My damned teeth again.    I wasn’t going to ask for a straw here.   I left the bottle on the bar and split.

I went home and changed my diaper.    I looked at the contents of the bag.   If this kept up, I’d need to buy more.   I decided not to call Allison.   I’d sleep on it.   If things didn’t get better in the morning, I’d call her and my doctor and figure out what we had to do.

I woke up early the next morning to find my diaper soaked through.    Great.    I pulled the sheets off my bed and stuffed them in the wash.   I put on a clean diaper and called my doctor.   They weren’t open yet, but I gave a brief explanation of my problem and that I thought I had been inadvertently drugged.

Forty-five minutes later the phone rang.   It was the doctor.   He discussed a few things with me and recommended I see a specialist.    I called them and was lucky to get an appointment for eleven.   I figured I better call Allison.

“How are you doing?”

“Still the same.    Wetting like crazy.   Still griding my teeth and I don’t know if it’s because of the grinding, but my front teeth are really sensitive.”

“I got a hold of Rat last night.”

“And…”

“It seems he gave me some of his homemade hooch.    The bad news was that he had doctored it with something and I apparently missed the cue that he had done that.    I think we both drank a pretty healthy amount of whatever it was.”

There was silence for a long time on the phone.

“Allison?”

Nothing.

“Allison, I’ve got an appointment with a drug specialist at eleven.   Hopefully, he’ll know what to do about this.”

“I’m coming with you.”

I met Allison in the lobby of the professional building.   She was lugging a shoulder bag.

“Big purse?”

“It’s a fucking diaper bag, you idiot.”

OK, so there was a little hostility here.     We got through the formalities and got in to the doctor.