LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The final part was recently posted on Patreon and will be here soon.

I post an update to a story every 4 days and after the last update I posted an update to Subliminal Baby 3 and also a Patreon only story.

To be completely precise the last part of this story will be posted here on the 26th February.

4 hours ago, starman said:

i do not do that every two weeks if you got a gripe about me ,I suggest you take the matter further .,considering some people on here request story's to be continued i.e. Zorro daddy recently posted a extract from his book on amazon on here and people wanting it to be continued .

Excuse me? I'm not griping on you, just telling you that sometimes it seemed like it got updated every Thursday in the beginning and other times it's updated every other Thursday. This is most likely due to when he was able to write, plus his obligation to Patreon. Like Elfy explained above, he's writing multiple stories, which isn't easy, and each one is updated when he updates it. I currently am writing three comms and this stuff drains you mentally. 

TL,DR wait till the 26th

Charlotte finally leaves the nursery... But things don't get any better for her.

Will a familiar face be able to help her? What could possibly be the plan for her? Will she get one final chance to escape and expose this whole operation to save herself and launch her career?

Find out in the final instalment of Stork Industries!

---

My writing is only possible thanks to the generosity of all my Patreon backers. Those that pledge $5 a month get early access to new story updates once every four days and a whole week before anyone else sees it. Those who pledge $10 get the early updates and exclusive stories (One of which was posted today.)

So a big thank you to: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Sophie S, Earnest B, Tomy, Jack O, Joshua M, Neshon C, Txdiapered, Kimberley S, P74_1986, Chris, Dre, Alejandro S, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, C Dom, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Kyle L, Darrell, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Alex W, Ron M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cole T, J Land, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, John D, Fas-Faas, Infouneed2know, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Epsilon89, Paul O, Cole S, Cole, Guilyn, Erik P, Bojack D, Shihouin10, Scott S, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Eric C, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Henry C, Bob, Kent J

---

At some point Charlotte must have fallen asleep as the next thing she knew she was opening her eyes whilst still in the crib. She had dribbled somewhat whilst asleep and she felt a pain in her neck, she must have slept awkwardly.

The nursery was still empty and quiet, with the lights turned down very low it created a creepy atmosphere. Charlotte had no idea how long she had been asleep nor what time it was now that she had woken up.

Charlotte slowly sat up and felt her hair, still in their pig tails, drop over her shoulder. She rubbed her eyes and heard the crinkling from her waist, there was a small silver lining in that she was still dry. She half-expected her diaper to be used whilst she was asleep, she had no idea how much the television show she had been forced to watch had affected her.

Maybe Charlotte’s movement had caused some motion sensor to trigger but it wasn’t long after she started moving around the crib that the door opened up and let Nanny into the nursery. Charlotte looked at the robot through the bars with trepidation, she feared the Nanny now.

“It’s time to go.” Nanny said as she approached the bars slowly.

“Go? Go where?” Charlotte asked as she pressed herself against the bars of her small prison.

“To your new parents.” Nanny replied simply. Nanny headed over to the wardrobe and picked out some clothes that she placed in the crib.

Charlotte felt herself freeze as the reality of what was happening crashed down on her. This was it, she had failed to escape and now she was going to be taken away. Her mind could hardly comprehend what was happening, there must be some way of stopping this madness.

“I’m… I’m not ready.” Charlotte almost whispered as a couple of bottles full of milk were dropped on to the mattress.

“It has been determined that you are ready.” Nanny replied as if they had run Charlotte’s statistics through a computer and made a determination. Maybe they had done just that, Charlotte thought.

“But… But…” Sheer panic was clouding Charlotte’s mind. She couldn’t get her mouth to work, she was panicking so much that she wasn’t even emotional. It was as if someone had just switched off the emotions inside her.

When Nanny had finished throwing supplies in the crib, she pressed a button and stood back as glass rose up just outside the bars of the toddler bed.

Charlotte’s eyes opened wide as she saw the glass on all sides. It was strong and looked like it would be even tougher to break the bars. When the glass had extended fully a large steel ceiling started descending to the crib. Charlotte hadn’t even seen it hanging from the ceiling before, now she was watching as it dropped lower and lower until it rested on top of the steel crib corners.

“No, no, no!” Charlotte whined when she heard the unmistakeable sound of screwdrivers and surmised that the crib’s roof was now attached to the corner posts. There were small holes dotted throughout the steel ceiling which was letting air in.

Charlotte felt like a rat in a cage as she pressed against all sides of the small box that now enclosed her. She was scared and looked out at Nanny, her enemy, her only hope of stopping this.

“Nanny… I can help you get more people, I can do things for you guys. Please don’t do this…” Charlotte begged as she pushed against the securely fastened ceiling of the crib.

Nanny didn’t respond. Charlotte wasn’t even sure it could hear her although the small holes should allow some of the sound to escape the glass prison at least. Charlotte watched as Nanny pressed another button behind the crib, she jumped when she felt the bed suddenly lifted up slightly.

Some wheels must have been brought out of the corners because Nanny began pushing the crib which moved towards the oft used door. Charlotte was trapped and just along for the ride as she was wheeled out of the nursery like an animal being transported by the zoo.

Charlotte was wheeled past the bathroom and through the door at the other end of the hallway. She looked out the sides of the crib in wonder as she saw a huge room filled with people, mostly in white coats, milling around. Charlotte could see screens with other nurseries very similar to hers on them, she realised that she was just one of many people trapped at this facility.

“Laura!?” Charlotte’s heart stopped when she saw one of the last people she had seen as a free woman.

The woman who had seemed so distressed at the café heard Charlotte and walked over to her. The young journalist could see that Laura was wearing a white coat with the same stork logo that her onesie had. What was she doing here?

“Hello, Charlotte.” Laura said with a thin-lipped smile.

Charlotte felt embarrassed that in a room full of professionals she was naked except for the diaper she had on, at least it was clean.

“What’s going on?” Charlotte asked as she hurried across her crib to stare out at Laura.

“You’ve done very well.” Laura said condescendingly as she looked at her clipboard, “You took to re-education very quickly and are much more obedient than we expected.”

Charlotte blushed. She thought she had resisted but these people clearly disagreed, she wondered what other people did to resist.

“What… What about your child? I’m confused…” Charlotte was still feeling overawed by everything. Was this all some kind of sick prank?

“Come on, Charlotte. You’re smarter than that.” Laura sighed and bent over, “There never was a baby. We don’t ship babies out of here, we aren’t monsters.”

“But you said…” Charlotte was so confused.

“We give the appearance of sending babies out because it helps lure marks to us.” Laura replied, “I lied, the video was faked and this was just my way of getting you to us. It’s how I get paid.”

“Why me?” Charlotte asked. She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

“Young, female, good looking… You fetch a high price in our catalogue.” Laura said, “We already sold you. Some are here months before moving on, apparently your new owners like a bit of fight so they don’t mind you not being fully trained.”

Charlotte didn’t know what to say. She was simply too horrified to really form any coherent response. Her mouth open and closed like a fish but no voice came out.

“Normally we capture random people but we had a very specific need for someone like you. I think I deserve an Oscar for the acting performance I put on.” Laura laughed, “I’m sure my bonus will make up for it.”

“You bitch…” Charlotte said quietly in shock. She had been played from the very beginning.

“We followed you for a week before I ran into you in the coffee shop, we had someone in your office give us information. Then we followed you all the way until you started climbing and our cameras did the work from there. Good luck.” Laura said with a small smile, “Nanny, take her to Departures.”

The crib began rolling again and Charlotte moved along the glass to keep facing Laura until the employee turned away from Charlotte and began examining another set of cameras.

Charlotte looked in the direction she was being pushed and saw a large hangar door partially open and, unless her eyes were playing tricks on her, she saw other cribs being wheeled towards the opening from other places in the vast facility. She was torn between curiosity and terror at what was coming next. It was so much to take in, just a few days ago she was a hot prospect as a journalist, now she was about to be sold as a baby slave. It was too fantastic to seem like it could be reality.

The large doors loomed ever closer until Charlotte was pushed through them and out into a new room. This room was empty except for five other identical cribs. They were being placed on small and slightly raised platforms.

Charlotte was breathing heavily as she was placed in her position. The Nanny had no sooner retracted the wheels to put the crib on the ground than she turned away and headed back through the huge hangar door.

Charlotte looked around at the other people in the other cribs and saw a vast array of emotions. Two of the others, a young man and a slightly older woman looked terrified and hysterical. One was laying down and seemed to be asleep or unconscious and the last one was sucking on a pacifier and looked very calm. Charlotte noticed that this man, probably in his thirties, was in a very wet diaper already.

After Charlotte, three more cribs were wheeled in and placed in the correct positions. These people also seemed rather panicky and disbelieving of what was happening.

The hangar doors closed and left a very eerie atmosphere. The people in the cribs looked like they were making a lot of noise but thanks to the thick glass and small breathing holes it was virtually muted.

There was silence for a few minutes and Charlotte felt a heightened sense of awareness as she looked around at everyone else. This was too surreal for her to have a normal reaction, she was still expecting people to come running in with camcorders and saying that it had been a prank.

With an almighty roar which echoed around the large and almost empty room, Charlotte looked straight up and saw the ceiling far above them sliding open.

“What the hell!?” Charlotte yelled though her voice was lost in the noise.

When the ceiling was opened and the sound died down, Charlotte could see the starry sky above. It must have been the middle of the night and it looked beautiful, Charlotte was able to just appreciate the outside world for a few seconds before she was brought back to reality.

“We hope you have enjoyed your time at Stork Industries.” A voice crackled from the loudspeaker system, “We wish you a happy second babyhood.”

“Fuck you!” Charlotte yelled in impotent rage.

A loud humming noise slowly got louder and louder until Charlotte looked up and saw something she recognised as a drone descending on the cribs. Not just one but one per person. The drones were shaped so as to look like a stork and the idea of a stork delivering a baby was lost on Charlotte who was far too panicked to think about that.

The drones were very large and looked very powerful.

Charlotte winced as one landed on the ceiling of her crib and she heard the same screwdriver sounds which she assumed meant she was attached to the drone. She belatedly realised what was about to happen and her eyes flew wide.

“No!” Charlotte made one last desperate attempt for escape. She pushed and pulled on the bars of the crib with all of her might. She had to get out, this was her last chance. Despite all her efforts there was no movement from the bars, she was utterly trapped.

The humming got suddenly louder and Charlotte watched as the crib nearest her lifted off the floor. The man in the crib looked at Charlotte as if pleading for help before he was lifted up and out of sight.

One by one the cribs were lifted up the shaft and out of sight. Charlotte’s was the second last to go, she felt a shake similar to turbulence as she lifted off the ground and started ascending the concrete shaft and out into a clearing in the forest.

Charlotte looked around in wonder as if hoping there was someone nearby who might be seeing what was happening but in the pitch black darkness she was fairly sure if anyone did look they would write it off as a weather balloon or something.

The crib went higher and higher before starting to move horizontally. Before long, Charlotte had lost sight of the facility and she was completely on her own and naked, except for the diaper, in the flying crib.

It looked like it should be cold but there seemed to be a heating system in the crib that acted as a sort of radiator, she was quite comfortable even without clothes on.

Charlotte had no idea where she was being taken and after an hour or so in the air she started to become restless with just looking at the scenery. She remembered all of the things that Nanny had placed at the foot of the crib thought now was as good of a time as any to see what she had been given.

Charlotte moved the bottles of milk and pacifier out of the way and grabbed the bag that had also been given to her. She emptied it out and the first thing she saw was a small tablet, the screen was turned off and Charlotte was intrigued by it. She pressed the power button and a video started playing very soon afterwards.

“Hello, Charlotte.” Charlotte frowned in anger. It was Laura on the screen, “As you are no doubt aware, you have been sold to another person as a baby. We can now tell you where you will be going and who you will be staying with.”

Charlotte felt her anger rise until she could feel herself shaking.

“The couple that have bought you live in Bremen, Germany.” Laura continued as she read information off a piece of paper, “Paid a high price, you should be very well looked after. They are in their late twenties and have been looking forward to getting a young woman for a while.”

“Germany?” Charlotte repeated in disbelief, “This crib was going all the way to Germany…”

Charlotte didn’t really think about it as she felt her bladder relax and a warm flow of urine was absorbed into the padding between her legs.

“The journey will take some time so you have been given enough supplies to last the whole way. Good luck.” Laura gave the camera one last smile before the screen went blank.

Charlotte placed the screen to the side and looked at what else was in the crib. Some spare diapers, some wipes, a few tins of baby food. Everything a baby would need to be sustained for the journey.

---

The sun came up and went back down again whilst Charlotte was over the ocean. She was slowly coming to terms with what was happening but the endless ocean was very boring to look at. It was around midday that her bowels started demanding to be released. This was a moment she had been dreading thanks to the cramped and enclosed space that she was stuck in.

Charlotte waited another hour before she could hold on no longer. She laid flat on her back and raised her legs up in the air. Holding her breath, Charlotte pushed down and felt a solid log of excrement push into the waiting diaper. As soon as it was pushed out it was followed by a couple of smaller lumps that were easier to pass.

Charlotte banged her head on the mattress in frustration as she came to tears for what felt like the hundredth time on this journey. This was hell and she knew her destination would be no better for her.

After a few minutes, Charlotte undid the tapes of the diaper and quickly cleaned herself up. She folded the used padding into a ball and tried to stuff in the corner, out of sight and out of mind. Looking at the other diapers without appetite she smiled to herself as she decided on rebelling in a minor way and staying naked.

Charlotte laid down to sleep and woke up to see sun going down and, in the distance, the sight of land. A sight that thrilled Charlotte as much as it scared her.

Grabbing one of the bottles, Charlotte drained the whole thing in one go to quench her thirst. She followed that up by holding her nose and forcing down the baby food, something that at least filled her stomach.

When Charlotte crossed over on to land again it was very dark and she was sure there was no way anyone would be able to see her again. Another forlorn hope crushed by Stork Industries preparation.

After a few more hours, Charlotte felt her bladder aching for release and knew she wouldn’t be able to hold it for much longer. The diapers that were sitting in the corner furthest away from her seemed more and more tempting as she fought for control.

Eventually it became too much and despite how bad she felt about voluntarily putting a diaper on she knew that wetting the mattress would be a lot more uncomfortable. She opened up one of the diapers and awkwardly taped it on.

It wasn’t a moment too soon either as only seconds after Charlotte had the diaper on she released her bladder and flooded it. A full bladder of urine caused the padding to swell up and by the time she was done she felt soaking wet.

As terrified and panicked as she felt, Charlotte was also very bored with nothing to do but contemplate her future.

“Hello, Charlotte.” Laura’s voice suddenly came from the screen again causing Charlotte to rush over and pick it up.

Charlotte flipped the tablet over and looked at the screen.

“Your journey is fast approaching it’s end. You will soon be with your new family and you will be starting your new journey as a baby.” Laura smiled disarmingly as Charlotte felt the familiar feelings of panic rising again, “Your new family do not speak English and they requested a baby that didn’t speak German.”

“They asked you to be in the dress provided when you arrived and you will be expected to put it on before landing.” Laura continued.

Charlotte looked at the frilly pink dress and shook her head as if Laura could her. There was no way she would put that on, she planned to get away from these Germans as soon as possible, and she certainly didn’t plan on pleasing them.

Soon the screen turned off and just a few moments later, Charlotte noticed the drone was descending. She looked down to see a small town in the darkness. This was it.

Touch down was in the back yard of a large house. The lights were on and almost as soon as the drone touched down, Charlotte saw two people appear at the back door. They looked hopeful and expectant, for all the world like expectant parents about to meet their new baby.

Charlotte pushed up against the bars furthest from the couple that were tentatively coming outside. She suddenly realised she was still naked and wished she had covered up with that dress.

The drone disconnected from the crib and just as quickly as it had landed, it lifted off and headed into the darkness leaving Charlotte alone in the silence and darkness of this German couples back yard.

“Grüße.” The German man walked towards the crib.

“Listen. This is all a mistake.” Charlotte replied quickly, “You have to let me out and take me to the American embassy.”

“Ruhig, klein.” The German man said with a laugh. Charlotte felt him lower the wheels of the cribs and start wheeling Charlotte towards the house.

“Please… Let me out…” Charlotte started crying despite herself.

“Sie riecht.” The German woman said as she held her nose when Charlotte passed into the house, “Du reinigst das.”

“Ja, ja, ja…” The man repeated. He planted a kiss on the German woman as he walked by.

Charlotte didn’t understand anything that was happening and felt completely lost as she was wheeled through the house with the German man talking incessantly despite Charlotte having no idea what he was saying.

The German man smiled at Charlotte like a new father and pushed open a door at the end of a hallway. The crib was wheeled in and Charlotte felt her heart sink. The room was the perfect nursery.

Toys were everywhere, a changing table, a space for the crib that was filled when she was pushed over to it. It would be everything a little girl could dream of.

“I’m… Daddy.” The German said in very broken English, “You… Baby.”

Charlotte started sobbing as the glass panels lowered and Daddy began unscrewing the ceiling of the crib. She knew these people wouldn’t let her go. Unless she could escape herself she was going to be these people’s baby forever.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

This was a great story, liked it a lot.

Something I haven't seen in a story so far is the character ending up with people that don't speak their language. Takes the whole being a baby thing to a whole new level as she wouldn't understand what they are saying unless they actively decide to teach her German. That was a really nice touch!

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 10:43 AM, TheGameArch said:

This was a great story, liked it a lot.

Something I haven't seen in a story so far is the character ending up with people that don't speak their language. Takes the whole being a baby thing to a whole new level as she wouldn't understand what they are saying unless they actively decide to teach her German. That was a really nice touch!

It's rarely done. I believe MatrixFreak did it in one of his excellent stories about seven years ago. 

12 hours ago, Cya said:

It's rarely done. I believe MatrixFreak did it in one of his excellent stories about seven years ago. 

I wasn't aware. That story would have been quite a bit before my time too :P . It being done before doesn't take away from yours in any way though. Still one of the best I've read.

I am sad to see this come to an end. I would have loved to see her struggle with her new parents. I really did like the final chapter though. I liked the drones, making it kind of like Amazon  shipping. I look forward to seeing the next story. 

• 4 years later...