LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

I nearly always keep a check on prices for dry nites here in the uk from the likes of asda, tesco, boots etc, they are advertising dry nites 8-15 yrs at ASDA for only £2.47, if this is correct i better go and buy a few packs for this price. Boots i though was the cheapest are selling them for £4.47.

post-2130-1171898024_thumb.jpg

post-2130-1171898092_thumb.jpg

post-2130-1171898024_thumb.jpg

post-2130-1171898092_thumb.jpg

My little girl wear girls' Goodnites, and a friend of ours (also a girl) wears boys' Goodnites. Our friend has more leaks, but who knows whether it's due to her wearing for the wrong gender, or because she's just plain taller and heavier, so presumably has more bladder capacity!

I nearly always keep a check on prices for dry nites here in the uk from the likes of asda, tesco, boots etc, they are advertising dry nites 8-15 yrs at ASDA for only £2.47, if this is correct i better go and buy a few packs for this price. Boots i though was the cheapest are selling them for £4.47.

Wow the picture on the left is the exact same print on GoodNites here in the US.

My son's last case of GoodNites was expensive. I think it was around $22.00 for 40 and that was at a warehouse club. These things are not cheap here.

But he is talking pounds, not dollars, I don't know what the exact rate of exchange is but a while back a pound was something like $2.75.

Its roughly 2 to 1. So in USD tiger found these at about $5.00 a pack instead of a normal price of roughly $9.00. How many are in a pack?

Something wrong here surely? $1 has always been worth considerably less than £1.

Wrong way around :) £1.00 = $1.96

Halves the price of almost everything (diapers at £7.50/bag? yes please!) which I know is not nice for American's heading to the UK but it sure is nice for me heading the other way :)

• 1 month later...

But has anyone else tried the new Tranqulity pull ups? MB was ordering some - but hopefully someone else has tried then already?!?

http://www.dynamic-living.com/overnight-di...e-underwear.htm

dl6509-overnight.jpg

They look very very thick, and have decent leak guards - but as I said before, without very tight waist - once heavy ("holding 34 oz of liquid") - thunk!

DP

Wearing one now. They arn't very tight around the waist so wear something to hold them close to the body. For me they are good for several light wettings but if you let loose to fast you can overrun them before they can absorb everything. I wear them under jeans and boxer-briefs at work and they keep me going until lunch when I change into a dry one till end shift.

I can honstly recommend them over Assurance pull-ups.

Don't get daytime type as they don't hold as well. Overnight is the only way to go.

My source, Diaperkingclub.com says they are going to discontinue daytime type. And YES the new small and extra small are available and instock now. :fish_h4h:

never trusted pullups i find them to thin and they will leak and are way to expencive only good things with pullups they are easy to hide :ph34r:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I can see why people who want discretion or who are worried about the bulk/noise or who are only very light wetters would like them but they've never appealed to me. I look at a diaper and I think, "that's gonna handle anything I throw at it." When I look at a pullup I think, "that might handle anything I throw at it." And that's not good enough. I don't like leaks! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dodgedart

I wear pull ups during the day but wear real plastic diapers at night.

I have tried a few brands of pull ups and they are realy not made for guys since they stop the padding short in the front, all say tuck/point penis down. Now this is not an option.

Only ones i have found that fit well and dont leak are Curity sleep pants{also known as CVS sleep pants}They have leak guards and fit well but are hard to find! Yea i am a smaller guy who can fit in Goodnites as well but same there they fit well but the padding stops short at the top.Goodnites will do if i can't find the Curity/CVS

Are there any other good small size pull ups?

I get stuck wearing Depends Briefts{plastic with tapes and leak guards} or CVS Night Time Briefts{plastic with tapes and leak guards} during the day when I cant find the pull ups mentioned above so looking for options.

Are there any other good small size pull ups?

I get stuck wearing Depends Briefts{plastic with tapes and leak guards} or CVS Night Time Briefts{plastic with tapes and leak guards} during the day when I cant find the pull ups mentioned above so looking for options.

The Tranquility Premium Overnight Disposable Absorbent Underwear

Don't get daytime type as they don't hold as well. Overnight is the only way to go.

My source, Diaperkingclub.com says they are going to discontinue daytime type. And YES the new small and extra small are available and instock now.

The only thing about DKC is the web site doesn't show the newest products. As a happy coustomer I'm going to call and complain about that because they are probably losing business because of it.

I'm sure if you would call or e-mail whoever your online source is they will also have the small and extra small available too.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this thread. But today when I was in my local Publix I noticed that the package for these have changed. They now have a green on the front, instead of the light blue. I was going to buy some but the store was busy.

Huggies seem to have the monopoly on teen nappies i.e. dry nites, do pampers have a product which are similiar to dry nites. The dry nites fit ages 8-15, which is what i wear but what is the pampers alternatives.