LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

You're right. I did have a couple of friends stay over at our house off and on. I guess what I was referring to was staying overnight for a couple of days at someone else's house or for a week at a camp. That I never did. Options for "undergarments" were a bit more limited when I was a kid. But compared to problems some kids had to deal with, mine were pretty small.

Craig

I would think that if the sleep overs were at your house where you knew where to change in private. it migh help some though.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot of info in this thread, including photos and a fairly comprehensive review - Clicky

There's also a link to send for a free sample for those who live in the UK.

D :) lly

Edit: That's good, Max's new thread has been moved and merged with this one! (just in case anyone thinks I've lost the plot ;) by posting a link to this thread, in this thread).

anyone tried them?

I have. :]

Mind you, I'm a very small person. They fit me just fine and absorb significantly better than normal goodnites. They give off a slightly plasticy rustle due to the inside 'diaper' part and are very discrete due to the outside 'shorts' part.

All-in-all, I think they're a spiffy product. :]

I myself like depends casue they have the plastic outting and the tapes, and they hold a great deal ^_^. I also wear goodnights, and i love how cute they look as well, my favorite is the girls style with the cute butterflys on them though i wouldnt mind if i found them with flowers on them as i haeve heard there are some with them. Though its true they dont hold much, but they CAN hold a good deal so long as you wet them slowly, and least thats worked for me that is.

• 1 month later...

How absorbent are the large Goodnites for guys (not the boxer shorts kind)? Can they hold a lot? What about messing? Any pics of adults wearing them?

They hold quite a bit but it is easy to piss over the sides if you are not careful. If they actualy fit you poop all you want. If you need to stretch them alot be carful because the sides can split.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been out of the Nappy scene for a little while, but I'm having myself a nappy-filled month next month. I'm just about to get my order in - I'm going for a pack of Abri-XPlus Air (Never used these before, but hear they're the bees knees - shame I can only get the 'air' range though). I'm also ordering a pack of Molicare Super Plus, as I always liked these before! However, I'm considering wearing one to work one day (or maybe more). Not totally decided, but toying with the idea. But if I'm going to do this, I need the most descreet product available - which I would imagine would be a pull-up style, but I've not much experience with these & was hoping for some guidance on the best, most descreet & readily available product. (Needs to be available on eBay somehwere in Europe, as I live in Central Europe)

Thanks for your help!

There not very good for pooping or peeing, for an adult that is, even though your small enough to wear them, you insides hold more than a little kid would, I like them myself, but only for pee, and you need to add a stuffer, just to make them last a little while.

Yes there cute as hell, I love them for that, but they just don't cut it in the real world, I can't afford to put on a pull-up and use it like toilet paper, not only that but as soon as you use it you need to change, because it sure as hell will leak, on the next go round, if it hasn't leaked yet.

You need a diaper that going to last a few hours if your going to enjoy it, I always add some sort of a stuffer, weather it be a baby diaper, or a male guard, to my diaper, and then a pair of snapy plastic pants, just for that extra protection, and the baby factor, there is nothing that says baby, like a pair of plastic pants, and I enjoy the extra crinkel, they add....

You do realize what pull-ups purpose is, right? That they are for toilet training little kids, thus they are made only to hold smallish kid sized accidents? They aren't even made to handle full-blown kid pee/poop much less an adults.

I know they are cute and all but I guess I just don't understand the purpose of wearing them for how little you can actually use them, considering the cost. Why not just get something that handles the job?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaiservlader

Hello,

first post :D haha

but to the point... has anyone heard news of hugggies producing a size seven? I mean i love the pampers size seven, but i just like huggies alot more; more comfy, a bit thicker and don't have that scent....

Thanks!

Huggies kinda has the big diaper market cornered with Pull Ups and Goodnites.

And are they even advertising Pampers size seven? Kinda hard to come up with a positive campain for tape on diapers with baby prints that are made to fit school aged children or obese toddlers.

• 2 weeks later...

Whether it is just me but i have tried huggies dry nites for boys 8-15 and all is well, they do not rip as did the girls ones and also hold lots of liquid, makes a big bulge, so may be the girl anatomy is smaller than the boys so hence have made their girls dry nites smaller to fit them better where as the boys they have left the same.

okay, so I am not in the UK so i have goodnites instead of drynites(I know they are the same thing). I have not had a problem with the sides splitting, unless I am "abusing" them by yanking on them, or not allowing the sides to stretch as I pull them up(I am a big person). I have had good luck with the girl's version, it seems that the boy's version I tried 3 weeks earlier split without the "abuse".

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I've been looking into this, and I was wondering which is bigger: The Huggies Pull-Up or the Pampers Pull-Up? Usually Pampers run larger, but I've heard the pull-ups are smaller...? Mind you, I'm able to fit into Cruisers Size 5, 6, and 7; no modification on 6 & 7.

Alright, I've been looking into this, and I was wondering which is bigger: The Huggies Pull-Up or the Pampers Pull-Up? Usually Pampers run larger, but I've heard the pull-ups are smaller...?

For me Huggies 4T-5T pull-ups fit better. Any of the store brands with similar sides do too. Pampers EZ ups go on but tighter and can start tearing when moving around.

*huggies* baby eddie

• 2 weeks later...