LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My mother the bedwetter.

The boy who had hit them was way over the limit 0f .008 his blood alcohol was .016.

Forget the part that he was under aged.

The cops took him to jail, he had hit the steering wheel and had busted his nose.

Next day his nose was swollen and he had two black eyes.

He wanted to know who had slugged him.

He wanted some pay back, He was pissed that somebody had the nerve to punch him.

A Security Correction Officer asked him "You don't remember what happened?"

"Hell no I was having to much fun at the prom for That?

What happened to Katie?"

"Who was Katie?" The Officer asked?

"She was ny date?

Why am I being held in jail?"

"Don't you remember what you done?

You hit another kid and his date.

Your BAC was. 016 double what is considered legal to arrest you!

You got court," the Officer looked at his watch, "in about two hours. Your being charged with Extreme DUI! Under age drinking!

Causing a crash while under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs!

You're lucky the kids you hit one is still alive or you would probably charged with Vehicular Manslaughter!

That could change any time, the kid is in Serious Condition.

He did die once on the operating table but they resuscitated him!

His date is still in the hospital, she has a concussion."

"Yeah but I sure had fun," the kid smiled!

"The Officer was getting angry.

Kid, drinking is not fun when you get behind the wheel of a car.

Your 17 in this state you can be charged as an adult.

You might have your license to drive revoked for the next 3 years you could face prison time up to 36 months at the DOC, not the Kiddie DJC.

Were talking real, prison time.

Fines up to $10,000 dollars.

Your mom said she ain't bailing you out this time.

Your going to face this all alone, you and your Public Defender, she isn't getting you a lawyer this time.

Not like she did when you went up and down the street breaking into cars like you did when you were 15, didn't you learn your lesson at Adobe?

Your sheet said you did 9 montts there already.

So this wont be your first rodeo with court system!

Being a Juvi, you cant have those charges sealed your still on Probation, you can't get off Probation until you pay back everybody's damages for the broken windows stolen radios.

You still got about $3,000 there!

Soon that could be $13,000 Your mom said she is through helping you pay those damages so guess what?

Good luck paying all that restitution!

You don't have a job, probably no drivers license, good luck paying those debts!

You will be on probation the rest of your life!

Oh and your school is kicking you out for bringing Alcohol on the premises, so add no education to the mix.

The best job your going to find, you'll be asking if you want fries with that, how about an apple pie?

Thats when your 50!"

"That bitch, how dare she abandon me like that?"

"Who, what bitch?" 

"My mom!"

"Maybe she feels it's time you grow up!

Act like a 17 year old and not some 12 year old.

She can't afford to keep bailing you out.

Maybe she thinks you need to learn to stand on your own two feet.

From what I hear you said some pretty mean things to her last night at the hospital!"

"I did?"

"You told her to get off your ass and leave you the fuck alone, and shut the fuck up bitch!

Looks like you got your wish!"

• Sad 1

At court the kid thought that it was going to be a breeze for him.

The charges were read against him under age drinking,

Driving Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol.

Extreme DUI, having a BAC of .016  the phone to the Judge rang she answered it.

She called both Lawyers up both were seen nodding yes, there was some talk they were both there about 5 minutes.

They returned to their areas, There are two more charges just brought to light, the Judge said.

The first of those two the school is charging you with bringing Alcohol onto a school grounds, the other count and this is now a Felony Charge, the kid you hit has succomed to his injuries, Vehicular Manslaughter.

1 count! How do you plead asked the Judge? Not Guilty the Public Defender said. 

A plea of Not Guilty, has been entered.

Since you are over 17 the court has decided to charge you as an adult!

Bail is set at $125,000, next case! 

The kid looked shocked!

This wasn't going the way he thought it should, he expected a slap on the wrist yes, but his Public Defender told him he is looking at 10 to 12 years in prison, and possible life long suspension if his drivers license.

He hadn't meant to hurt anybody!

He just was having fun!

Fun it didn't seem like fun now!

At the hospital Jamison's parents were devistated, their son was dead.

The most care was from the parents of the girl their son had been dating.

The Evans's their daughter had a concussion, she was going to live!

From what the police had told them their son was broadsided T-boned on the drivers side their son stopped for the light and went when it turned green, when the kid doing 55 in a 35 mph zone hit them.

Their son was seriously injured, later died!

The little drunk asshole just broke his nose!

Thomas Jamison Winston the II wanted just 5 minutes with the kid, he would make that broken nose the least of that kids worries.

He knew he wouldn't get it.

He was told by the police that this kid was charged as an adult he is looking at 10 to 12 years in prison.

To Thomas, it wasn't enough since he wouldn't have his son for life, life is how long he should be there in prison!

Until my boy comes back he should be There!

He thought!

He also thought that poor Kerri she doesn't have her boyfriend anymore, he loved his son dating Kerri, he could see her as a daughter in law he loved her!

She is just so sweet.

Have they told her about Jaimie yet?

Will they Until She is out of danger?

I sure would hate to be the one that has to tell her, probable her mom April.

She seems so strong, she told them about a boy they have his name was Kevin.

His dad killed his mom and himself, Kevin became a girl he withdrew into himself and a girl emerged.

Facing something like that takes guts! 

They were visited by the funeral home they came to get their son. They just went to the prom and and now they are having to plan a funeral! It just isn't fair!

• Sad 1

I see this stuff all the time and it turns your stomach. A couple of weeks ago PD brought a DUI into the hospital. His BAC was .39 yes almost 5 times over the legal limit. He was so drunk that he wet himself. The charge nurse wasn’t very happy with him so she put a diaper on him. He was unconscious for the majority of the night. In the morning, the Doctor woke him up and had him trying to walk around some. He had wet the diaper as well and as he was crawling back into bed he flashed everyone in the ER a full shot of his wet sagging diaper. Here was a healthy big strong man wearing a obviously wet diaper that he was still to drunk to even notice he had on. It it wouldn’t have violated so many rules and laws I would have loved to take a picture of how much he humiliated himself and didn’t even know it. All for a few drinks. That picture or one like it should be hung in every place that serves or sells alcohol. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I see this stuff all the time and it turns your stomach. A couple of weeks ago PD brought a DUI into the hospital. His BAC was .39 yes almost 5 times over the legal limit. He was so drunk that he wet himself. The charge nurse wasn’t very happy with him so she put a diaper on him. He was unconscious for the majority of the night. In the morning, the Doctor woke him up and had him trying to walk around some. He had wet the diaper as well and as he was crawling back into bed he flashed everyone in the ER a full shot of his wet sagging diaper. Here was a healthy big strong man wearing a obviously wet diaper that he was still to drunk to even notice he had on. It it wouldn’t have violated so many rules and laws I would have loved to take a picture of how much he humiliated himself and didn’t even know it. All for a few drinks. That picture or one like it should be hung in every place that serves or sells alcohol. 

*sighs*

• Haha 1

We had to tell Kerri Jamie was gone.

She took it better than I thought.

"I kind of knew at first they would say he is in surgery they were doing this and that, then it got so that they said we will have to check, they told me they would get back with me!

They never did!

Besides the night they had to keep me awake, because of my concussion, I heard the call "Code Blue, Room 323 two doors down from me!

Even my nurse went and looked out the door at the action. I saw like I swear a hundred Doctors and Nurses going past my door.

I heard them yelling and heard clear at least three times.

Then I would hear the whine of a machine.

Just like those doctor shows on TV.

About 45 minutes later they wheeled a bed past my door the sheet covered the face but I saw a diaper on the body.

I just knew it was Jamie!" 

"You're pretty smart girl April said!"

"The kid who hit us, is he alright?"

"He is fine he has been arrested, he did break his nose in the accident!"

"Poor kid, just think how it feels to have to carry that guilt around, knowing you killed somebody because you thought it was fun to get drunk.

It was Joshua Lamb wasn't it?"

"I think that was his name," April said.

"Had to be him, he was the only one I actually saw drinking.

They kicked him out, he told them he had a rented a limo.

He probably went to his car and we left soon after.

We started going, our light had just turned green we started to go when I saw the car coming from the East.

He didn't stop for the light he was coming really fast and then bam.

I woke up and we were already here in the ER I asked if Jamie was alright, they told me that he was being prepped for surgery.

They had shaved around my cut and thry were stitching me up.

I could see it on the towel dispenser it was chrome like a mirror. Occasionally I would ask a nurse how Jamie was?

He's still in surgery,  he's in recovery, he's been moved up to this floor but is still unconscious.

Then the code blue.

I saw the diapered body and just knew it was Jamie.

When I asked. It was I'm not sure, I will have to check, I'll get back with you, they never did. I cried then.

When the nurse asked me if I was okay?

I told them I had a headache.

They would give me meds that would knock me out!

Soon I decided no matter how much I cried, it wouldn't bring Jamie back, so I stopped crying."

"We know your going to miss Jamie, he touched our lives as well!" Said April

• Sad 1

Kerri got out Monday afternoon.

Tuesday morning was the services to Jamie.

We as a family went.

We were welcomed, Kerri got to sit with the family, they considered her a daughter.

The service was quite lovely they had video, pictures of Jamie, from a baby to the night of the prom with Kerri!

One thing I noticed was that the pictures of Jamie had him in diapers quite a lot longer than most kids wore diapers, one from Christmas Morning from when he was 14, let's just say his pajama bottoms were hardly containing that diaper, it was so soaked!

Whomever took that picture, April was sure that it was because of the wet diaper, and not of Jamie! 

They took him to the Cemetery.

It was raining, pouring was more like it.

Heaven knew that it had lost a life way too young.

And it was crying over it! 

Unfortunately for Kerri she had to stay in the car.

The staples that they put in her head were not supposed to get wet.

If she had been wearing a shower cap but she wasn't and the rain was coming down far to hard.

At least we parked close enough to the plot that she could watch from the van. 

At their church they had a luncheon for family and friends.

It was delicious.

A lady nobody knew came and expressed her sorrow for the Winston's loss and how sorry she was that Kerri had been injured.

We found out later that she was the mother of the kid that had caused the accident.

Her name was Rachel Lamb.

Both the Winston's and I as Kerri's mom wondered how she was coping with the knowledge that her son had done this, she was as much a victim as the Winston's. She has also basically lost her son as well!

I guess in a way I felt guilty, we still had our daughter Kerri, She was damaged yes!

But she wasn't dead or going to prison.

They call it survivors guilt.

The one that I know was feeling that was Kerri!

• Like 1

Kerri shouldn’t make things any harder on herself because she was only injured and survived. She didn’t have anything to do with what happened. I do feel bad for Rachel. She has to be feeling a lot of guilt for her sons actions. I know I would feel horrible if it were my son. I would feel like I failed as a parent in not teaching him any better. I would still love him but I would make sure he accepted responsibility for what he did. 

• Like 1

By the following weekend we had to drag Kerri out for a family outing, we went to an amusement park.

We were there about 5 hours under the hot sun we came home all looking akin to lobsters!

There wasn't a one of us whose face wasn't sunburned other than a few of our darker skinned children,

Robert and Yolanda, and Raymond.

The rest you could tell, what ever Sunscreen they used it hadn't worked.

When they first got there, Kerri just wanted to sit and be miserable!

The twins drug her on one ride, then Charolette on another.

Soon she had forgot her pain and she was having fun.

I had to tell her "No, she couldn't ride the log ride, as at the end you hit water and everybody got soaked, she still had about another week with the Staples in her head.

She looked disappointed as did the other kids that tried to get her to ride it with them.

I heard "Awwws!"

When I told them no.

One of the loudest was Kerri herself!

We had fun Kerri rode the Sea Dragon a lot that's this thing like a boat that swings back and forth.

At the top your weightless and at the bottom you sense gravety pulling you down.

We were good until some insensitive girl asked her "What the hell is up with the Staples in your head?"

And then she giggled.

I had to explain to her about Jamie and the wreck.

And how Jamie had passed on.

The girl apologized to Kerri for her insensitivity.

It was funny after that they were like best friends, the Girls name was Carrie.

They both thought it was cool that they both had the same name only spelled different they did everything together the rest of the day.

We got to meet Carrie's parents as well.

We consider them friends as well now to.

We all ate together we bought the kids a very expensive meal, it came to like a hundred dollars for a hamburger or hot dog or corn dog, fries and a drink that was mostly ice.

If it cost them 20 dollars to make it, I was being generous!

They made over an 80 dollar profit.

Sometimes I think were in the wrong business I don't think Ted made that much a day as a doctor that we dropped at that place.

What ever it cost it was worth it to see Kerri interacting with Carrie! 

Kerri invited Carrie to spend the night some night.

The look on Carrie's face I knew it.

I took her aside, "Is there a problem with you spending the night?"

"Just a little one." She said.

"Let me guess, you have a secret that you don't want anybody to know!" I said.

"How did you know!" She said surprised!

"When I was your age In was a bedwetter, I didn't want anybody else to know!

I had the same look you did when asked to sleep over."

"You wet your bed too?" Carrie asked?

"What do you mean wet, still do.

Did you know that Kerri used to as well?"

"Kerri used to as well?

She doesn't anymore?" 

"Turns out Kerri wasn't producing a horemone at night that stopped her from wetting her bed.

She got the medication to help her stop.

If she forgets she wets just like you!"

"She does?"

"Yes.

She wets her bed still like me and most of her brothers and sisters."

"Most of them?

I saw the girl Bethany I saw her diaper.

She wears in the day time, why?"

"Her Uncle raped her damaged her, she can't be fixed, she used to poo herself he did things to her back side as well.

They were able to fix that!"

"Was it your brother or your husband's brother that raped her?"

"Neither, Bethany is adopted!"

"Are a lot of your kids adopted?" 

"Most of them yes, Jessica and Bryce are mine as well as two of the babies the rest are adopted."

"Kerri is adopted?" 

"Yeah she was one of my first her and Kellie!

Then I got the older twins, and Sean, then Robert and Yolanda, then Bethany then Raymond and Charolette.

They are all adopted!"

"I think that's so cool, did you know my mom and dad adopted me?"

"No, I didn't you look an awful lot like them!"

"They went through an agency, that did adoptions.

Is that how you got your kids?"

"No we started out as foster parents through the state, Kerri her mother gave her to us, stipulation in the Will!

All the rest are through  the state. I just wanted you to know you don't have to be embarrassed about your bedwetting, it isnt a problem in our family, okay!"

"Thank you, I'm just so glad that I found out that there are others like me I thought I was alone!"

She went and grabbed Kerri.

"Mom, Dad I want to go on a sleepover at Kerri's house!"

Both parents looked shocked!

"What about your..., you know!" Her mom said.

"I talked with Kerri's mom.

She told me that Kerri used to as well, she got some kind of medication, if she doesn't take it she is just like me!"

"You wet your bed to Carrie?

No wonder I like you!" Said Kerri.

"What kind of medication did you get Kerri?" Carrie's dad asked?

"It's called Disipromine, my dad found out that that at night I didn't produce and what they call diuretic hormone. 

I take the pills and I don't wet, I have forgotten to take them and end up wet"

"What is diuretic horemone?" Her mother asked?

"At night diuretic horemone is created in your body it stops your kidneys from making pee.

Sometimes a kid or an adult doesn't make enough of this horemone,  they still make to much pee and a wet bed happens!"

"You said your dad found this out?

How?" Asked her mom?

"Daddy is a Urologist he is a doctor! Why?"

"Do you think he might be able to help Carrie?" Asked her mom.

"I don't know I have 1 brother and 1 sister he can't help, Sean his real mother beat him so bad he has damages, he will always be a bedwetter and Bethany her uncle raped her tore something and now she has to wear diapers day and night!"

That was before mommy and daddy adopted them."

"I kind of noticed your family is kind of a mixed family.

So your parents adopted all those kis?" Carrie's dad said.

"Not all of them just 10 of us!" Said Kerri Me, Kevin/Kellie, Sheena, Shelia, Sean, Robert, Yolanda, Bethany, Raymond, Charolette!

Jessica and Bryce, were moms kids from her first marriage.

Laurie and Ted are both from mom and dad.

Dad has adopted all of us giving us a mom and a dad. I

don't remember my real dad at all."

"That's 16 people in one family! How did your mom and dad get so many kids, when we adopted Carrie the agency told us basically that was it!" Said her mother.

Mom and dad got most of us through the state, the guys name is Mr. English!

He is always looking for homes for kids!

Of the adopted kids I didn't come from the state, my mom was dying and gave me to my mom after she died.."

"I'm sorry said Carrie's mother!"

"Don't be my real mom used to beat me because I was a bedwetter.

I am so much better off now.

My mom grew up as a bedwetter.

Her mom almost killed her beating her.

She lived with her best friend who also was like my mom.

Neither kid got punished for bedwetting, I'm so glad my mom took that approach."

"Okay, you can stay with Kerri tonight!

But do you guys have diapers for bedwetting, Carrie wears diapers at night." Said her mom.

"I'm sure we can find something that fits her!" Said Kerri

• Like 1

Carrie was just so happy, this was her first sleep over ever.

Her friends started as young as 7 some even younger.

Here she was 7 years past the age that her friends started going to sleepovers.

She had been invited a few times but she always came up with a lie to get out  of them.

Even though she wanted to go she didn't want her friends to find out she couldn't sleep dry, most of them had mastered that at least by 5 years old.

She was almost 15, and was no closer to stopping now than she had been at 5 years old!

This had been her dream since she was about 12 actually be spending a night at a friend's house, without the fear of being made fun of for wetting her bed.

For some reason she just felt like one of the Evans's most wore what she wore to bed at nights.

For them it wasn't an embarrassment to wear a diaper to bed at night.

In her family she was still the only one that needed diapers still.

Her dad was getting at an age where a thing he called his prostate was giving him fits at night, he said he had to get up about once every two hours to pee.

She didn't know what a prostate did or didn't do.

She just hoped hers worked fine so she wouldn't wet her bed once every two hours while asleep!

She got to Kerri's house with 16 people in the house 17 with her they played games and talked.

Then they popped like 5 bags of popcorn and they sat and watched a movie, since there were several young kids they watched something that wouldn't scare the heck out of the little kids.

It was something old it was called Mary Poppins from what April told her they made the movie was made in the 1960's they just made a sequel  in 2017, the original was better April said.

April said something to Kerri, Carrie didnt hear what she said.

"Okay mom!" Was all Keri said.

Soon it was bed time, the babies were the first in bed then Bethhany, Yolanda, Sheena and Sheila, Sean, Robert, Kellie, Bryce, Jessica, Charlotte,  then April arrived for Kerri and Carrie.

"It won't embarrass you too much if I diaper you two will it?"

"It won't me," said Kerri.

"Uhm, my mom usually diapers me for bed, I am not very good at doing it for myself." Said Carrie.

Soon both girls were diapered.

"I didn't think you wet your bed  much anymore, Kerri."

"I don't!" Said Kerri.

"Why did your mother diaper you then," asked Carrie?

"If you really want to know mom thinks that you would be more comfortable if I wore one and I haven't taken my med tonight either I will probably be wet like you in the morning."

"You would do that for me?" Asked Carrie?

"Sure, you would do that for me, right Carrie?"

• Like 1

Carrie couldn't believe that Kerri would do this for her.

In her short life there wasn't anybody but her parents that had sowed her this type of consideration.

Kerri was right she had been thinking, she knew Kerri was a bedwetter and unlike her was dry now, because as April her mom had told her it was the medication she took!

If she took it she was dry, if she didn't, she wet her bed.

Here Kerri was wearing a diaper and would probably be as wet as she would be herself.

Just so she wouldn't be embarrased. 

Carrie fell asleep thinking about the fondness she had for the family Evans! 

When she awoke she felt her diaper, yep wet again, she felt a moment of disappointment, like she felt everyday discovering that she had wet in her sleep once again.

She moved her head, she hadn't forgot that Kerri was in bed with her. She could smell Kerri, she was wet just like her.

She was thankful for a friend like Kerri.

She had friends, close ones even.

Her friend Gabby knew she used to wet her bed when they were 7, would she still like you if she knew you still did?

Kerri knew and still liked her.

How would Danielle, Ellie, Sarah react if they knew she was a bedwetter?

Would they make fun of her, would they accept her still as a friend, or would they dump her like the trash she felt she was at times?

April came in and to wake them up.

"How was your first sleepover?" April asked?

"Fantastic!" Carrie said with a smile.

"Anytime you want to come back again let me know, we would be glad to have you! April said.

• Like 1

I don’t think she needs to worry about what her friends think of her need for diapers. If they are true friends, they will accept her as she is and the diapers are a part of her. If they have a problem with her need of diapers then they aren’t really friends to begin with. 

• Like 1

Carrie got to take a shower and dress for the day.

April took Carrie home and Kerri went with her.

When they got home, Carrie's parents were very surprised that their daughter seemed like a different girl, usually in the mornings she woke up wet she was mad at herself for not being able to sleep dry, that anger carried over to others, she just didn't treat others nice.

It took about an hour for her to return to her usually sweet self.

Her parents didn't take anything personally, they understood how she felt. 

It was the weekend and Carrie got a call to hang out with her friends Gabby, Danielle, Ellie, and Sarah.

She invited Kerri to hang out with her and her old friends.

They were at the mall they had eaten at the food court, they all had Panda Express large cokes and fortune cookies.

Ellie said that coke went straight through me, I need to hit the restroom!

They made their way to the restroom nearest the food court.

There was a sign that said "Out of Order!"

Kay, there was one on this level by JC Penny's they started walking that way laughing and joking like teenage girls do.

They got there and Maintenance, had the doors wide open the floor was wet the guy had just mopped it!

The nearest restrooms was down a level and about half way back where the food court was.

They made their way down and started walking back to the restroom. Ellie was holding herself it was up in the air if she was going to make it or not?

When they got there the was a short line about 3 or 4 ladies.

Ellie was dancing, instead of a teenager she looked 

"Duh, I guess I never told you everybody else but me wets the bed there!"

"Come on Gabby you wet when you wear a diaper like the rest of us!" Said Ellie.

"Not on accident like the rest of you, I have to do it when I'm awake, you guys all do it when your asleep!"

"I will switch places anytime you want, said Ellie, you can try my tiny bladder on for size!

Let it be you for once that has the wet pants like this!

As she pointed to her wet stain in her crotch, now I have to go home and get some dry panties and Levi's.

Our mall trip is over because Ellie wet herself again!

Sorry guys!

We took Ellie home so she could change her clothes.

• Like 1

I was somewhat surprised that Ellie would have stood around in wet pants having a discussion about who was still having problems staying dry. I would have expected her to immediately run for home to get changed. 

• Thanks 1

We made it to Ellie's house when we walked in her mom saw her and said "Again?" 

"Yeah mom again!"

They went to Ellie's room and there were a pack of diapers there.

Kerri used to use the same brand.

Ellie changed and got a diaper on, "Just in Case!" She said.

She was in a diaper and put a pair of panties over the top and grabbed some sweat pants over that.

They went down and watched TV.

SYFY had  Harry Potter marathon on they started watching it.

They looked and it went to Midnight tonight and then resumed tomorrow morning!

"We should have a sleep over and just watch the movies said Ellie!"

One by one the each said "I'm in!"

Including Carrie and Kerri, She was now part of their group!

They each called their parents and asked for permission, after clearing it with Ellie's mom.

It was approved by every parent.

Right now they were in the Sorcerer's Stone Harry was sitting in front of the Mirror of Erised his Parents were there!

He had just ran to get Ron who saw something different than what Harry saw.

Bloddy Hell! Ron said I've just won the House Cup, and I'm Head Boy!

Then it went to commercials Ellie returned with chips, dip and sodas for the rest of the show they giggled and laughed.

For Kerri she was just getting back to normal after the death of Jamie!

Somebody asked "How come your hair is so short on that side of your head?"

She told them about prom night and the aftermath how Jamie had died.

There wasn't a girl that wasn't brought to tears and they gave her a hug to let her know she was okay!

Most of them had never had boyfriends before.

The front doorbell rang and it was Carrie's parents and the brought her stuff  that she would need tonight.

Her mom whispered something in her ear.

"It's okay mom I found out my friends are all like me were all bedwetters!" 

Her mom looked at all the girls and Carrie had said this loud enough for all to hear.

"Does that mean you will be going on a lot more sleepovers with your friends?"

"Yeah mom I guess it Does!" Carrie said with a smile. 

"Well you know where we live, please come home sometime her mom joked back with her own smile! 

Next it was Kerri's mom who brought her stuff and handed her a bottle of pills.

"I'm not sure I want these tonight mom, they will make me different than my new friends."

April looked puzzled For a second.

"Are you and your new friends like me and Laurie?"

"Yeah mom!"

"Well there is one overnight for you just in case, just wear it!

April gave her a hug!

"I know you don't want your uncool mother hanging around tonight, I will just leave!" 

There were a few more deliveries and Carrie and Kerri were introduced to the parents and the parents were told that these two were probably going to be hanging around a lot more and will be coming to sleepovers now. 

Gabby's dad arrived he was the only one that was not nice.

He couldn't figure out why his beautiful daughter hung out with all the damned bedwetters , she wasn't one, anymore!

After her mom died when she was 6, she just wanted to be held like a baby.

He was sure when she hung out with these bedwetters she was diapered just like them.

He also knew that Gabby's older brother had gotten into drugs and alcohol.

He was in jail now.

At least diapers they won't arrest you for!

It was safer than the drugs and alcohol!

Since meeting these friends Gabby had became more sociable.

I guess he could overlook the fact that they all had nocturnal problems.

Gabby used to but quit at 7 years old but she hung out with the same kids she used to when she was one of them!

They watched until midnight and then they dressed nothing covered their diapers everybody wore one and nobody was ashamed to see another girl in only a diaper and a tee shirt.

They all asked Kerri if she had ever had sex with Jessie?

Jessie no but she did tell them about Harold and her sexy undies story. Even about how the cop car kept getting closer and closer then how her mom had confessed to her, later that by her wearing her sexy undies that was more action than they had seen in two years.

Then she met her Urologist Dr. Ted!

Now she had a dad and a mom!

She had been adopted by both.

They all told their story.

Ellie's mom came in and told them it was time to go to sleep! Kerri could see through her nightgown and swore She saw a diaper with blue tabs and lines.

It said M-4 that was the same diaper her own mom wore!

Like mothers like daughters!

The both of them were wet at night!

• Like 1

To bad Gabby’s dad was such a let down. His daughter has met some good friends and is having fun. Why would he be bothered because they had a wetting problem. 

• Confused 1

When they all awoke the next morning there wasn't a one of them that wasn't wet.

Even Gabby had wet her diaper during the night.

"When did you pee asked Ellie?" 

"About 4:15 this morning l awoke needing to pee.

Since I was already diapered I just did!

"Wish I could tell you when I wet. Said Carrie. 

Most of you were already wet by that time I checked by shining my Cell phone flashlight Kerri was the last one that was dry in the past 3 1/2 hours she has wet as well!" Said Gabby! 

"Really, me? Asked Kerri I was the last?"

"Yep!" Said Gabby.

"Wow I used to wet like 20 minutes after falling asleep and I almost made it the night, and I didn't even take my bedwetting medication!"

"Who takes bedwetting medication," asked Ellie's mom?

Who had just walked into Ellie's room.

"I do," said Kerri! 

"Why didn't you take it last night, before going to bed?" Ellie's mother Barbara  asked? 

"I didn't want to be different than my new friends!" Said Kerri.

"What do you take?" Barbara asked?

"Disipromine." Kerri said.

"We tried that, Ellie got sick and threw up the pills.

Tried the DDVAP spray made her nose bleed.

Same for me said Barbara.

I guess I will be a lifelong bedwetter just like Ellie, yes I still wet my bed as well!"

"I know, I noticed your diaper under your nightgown last night Abriform M4, my mom wears those as well."

"Your mom is a bedwetter as well?" Asked Barbara?

"Yes Ma'am! Said Kerri about everybody in my family are bedwetters.

When I take my meds, I'm the driest in the family."

"How big is your family?" Asked Barbara?

"16 people, said Kerri. 2 parents and 14 kids, of course three of those are still babies almost a year old!

I have one brother and one sister that my dad can't help?"

"Why is that, what does your dad do?"

"He is a Urologist, my one brother his real mom beat him until something broke he will wet his bed the rest of his life!

My sister her uncle raped her she had something broken as well daddy couldn't fix it.

She wears diapers all the time!"

"Your brother was he beat because he wet his bed?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

My name is Barbara instead of Ma'am!

That's what happened to me my mom beat me because I was a bedwetter I was 10 when she beat me.

How old is your brother?"

"He is 8 now almost 9.

We got him when he was 6, Ma... Barbara!

"Poor kid, your sister that wears all the time I take it she is a foster child as well?"

"No, we've all been adopted we are a real family not a foster family anymore, Barbara!

"Tell me more about your family!"

"Well there is me I'm the oldest, I have a sister named Charlotte, she still wets her bed but wears diapers in the day time as well!

Then there is Jessica she was actually born to my mother from a former marriage.

Bryce is Jessica's real brother from that former marriage.

Then there Is Kevin/ Kellie."

"Why Kevin/ Kellie are they twins? Asked Barbara?"

"No it's one person he was born Kevin and he wets his bed like the rest of us.

His dad was an oil driller, tough as nails and felt that Kevin was a disappoinment because of his bedwetting!

He was staying with us for a week or two while his dad was in town.

During that time his dad killed his mother and was looking for Kevin to kill him as well!

Kevin turned inward."

"And found Kellie!" Barbara said. 

"Yes he was convinced he was Kellie, he saw a girl organs not a boys when he looked in the mirror, he was convinced he was Kellie!

It took a few months but he remembered Kevin by that time all the kids at school everybody knew him as Kellie, Kellie kind of stuck he has been living as a girl for over a year now, even though he is actually Kevin.

Then there are the Twins Sheila and Sheena they still wet their beds.

Then there is Sean he was the one like you his mommy beat him until something  was broke.

Then we got at the time Roberto and Yolanda, Roberto changed his name to Robert.

Roberto Evans just didn't sound right so when he was adopted he became Robert.

Neither kid had been even attempted to be toilet trained by their mother that abandoned them. 

Then we got Bethany.

Bethany had been raped by her uncle both vaganilly and rectally she came to us not knowing when she pooped or peed, she refused to talk she didn't say a word for weeks.

They fixed her so she didn't poop herself anymore.

Daddy couldn't fix her so she wouldn't wet herself anymore.

Then mom and dad had twins Laurie and Ted. Then they gave us Raymond he could only drink mother's milk he was allergic to formula he would throw up and get so he needed fluids from an IV.

My mom was nursing her two so we got Raymond so he could eat. Now he is almost ours even though he is a black child it doesn't matter in our home!

We take in everybody! "

"Your mother I have to meet She sounds like a very special lady!" Said Barbara

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When April came to pick up Kerri, Barbara had to talk to about her family dynamics.

"So you guys have a mine and ours, and adopted type family?

Do you ever feel like you've bit off more than you can chew at times?"

"Sometimes, but believe it or not, at times we feel like we aren't doing enough.

That we should take in more kids!" Said April.

"Really? More?"

"Is it hard to get another child?"

"Well yes and no.

First you have to pass a background check and a home study.

Then your ready to be foster parents.

If you get a child hopefully they are able to be adopted.

Sometimes they are just kids that have been removed from their homes, our last daughter Charlette her mom was in the hospital.

We were just going to be her foster parents.

We loved having her.

Then her mother died and she had no family.

We are in the process of adopting her now."

"Kerri said, most of your kids have urinary problems, is  that right?"

"Umm yeah, because I can handle kids that have those kinds of problems, because I deal with my own problems in that area."

"I do to, said Barbara. I have since I had a problem with the birth of Ellie. Something got tore and I've been wetting myself since then, mine is day and night now."

"Sorry to hear that, said April.

But doesn't it make you understand Ellie and her friends more and have more compassion fot them?"

"You know it does!

I'm so glad that she has friends that understand her bedwetting.

Then there is Gabby's dad he hates having his daughter hang out with our daughters.

She isn't a bedwetter like the rest of them but she used to be one like they were.

I think she kind of misses being one.

She is diapered and wets when she is here!"

"See you understand how she and her friends feel!" Said April.

"I think your right, I want to say something about your Kerri, she wants to be like her friends and still be a bedwetter. 

In a way I don't really think she wants to stop."

"I know that," said April.

When I started wetting my bed from the stress, after I started to divorce my husband.

I felt like an old friend had returned, an old friend that  I had missed, it was a part of me!

But until I restarted wetting again, I realized I didn't really want to stop at 17 like I had."

"When Ellie was born and I started wetting myself, I thought at first it was like a death sentence.

Then after a couple of weeks I found it wasnt bad at all.

I can't say I enjoyed it but it was livable. After a few years it became a part of me.

By that time Ellie was at an age where I was trying to toilet train her, it wasnt working.

She started school still in diapers.

I figured she would be the only kid still in diapers.

I was embarrassed for her being the only kid still in diapers in kindergarten.

Turns out she wasn't there were others one girl named Gabbie, a girl named Danielle, a girl named Sarah, and one named Carrie.

There were two other boys as well.

After that they were all good friends, even the boys.

That was until about third grade and boys thought girls had cooties and girls thought boys had cooties.

Then Gabbie stopped wetting the bed and so did Carrie or so we thought!"

"Carrie thought everybody else stopped she hadn't!" April said

"As we now know!

Were very glad to have her her back and have Kerri now!

It makes them fee normal to have another like them here!"

"I think it's good for Kerri to have friends that are like her, she has brothers and sisters that wet their beds but but most are younger.

We're very glad to have somebody her own age."

"Who would I contact to maybe get a brother or sister for Ellie?"

• Like 1

"The guys name is Benjamin English, he is always needing families, kids that still wet their beds are difficult to place most times.

He is always looking for families that don't have a problem with bedwetting kids.

There are plenty of those.

Lots of kids are traumatized, it can't be easy to be ripped from your home and told that either your parents can't take care of you, or are gone due to death or other reasons.

Some kids never have had a problem with bedwetting up until that time.

Some are like us and are Bedwetters out of the gate.

Mr. English he looks for our type of family, heck I was only going to take Kerri and Kellie in.

I never envisioned or dreamed of as many blessings I got!"

"Why do you do it?" Asked Barbara?

"When I was 14, my real mother had tired of my own bedwetting. Every morning I awoke wet I was beaten with a belt.

I'm not talking a few swats.

I'm talking a beating!

This day as she was beating my ass.

The belt just disintegrated.

I laughed as it was a laugh of relief!

My mom took it as I was laughing at her.

This day she began to use her fists on me.

She beat on me in my face which was a bloody mess, she beat me until she was tired.

She stopped to get a drink.

I realized this was only round one!

She wasnt finished with me!

I escaped running out in only a t- shirt and my wet panties.

I was running.

I remember seeing neighbors that I had knew my whole life turn away they didn't want to get involved!

I made it to my best friend Laurie's house.

Her mother took one look at me, she got involved she cleaned me up.

When my mom called she told her that I was staying there and pictures had been taken of me and if she got anywhere near me again those photos would be delivered to the police!

I lived there for over four years, my mom got cancer and she died at her own hand.

Killed herself!

I went back to my dad.

I didn't want to be the neighbor that looked the other way to not get involved.

I wanted to be Laurie's mom!

That's why I took all those kids in."

"I told Kerri you must be a special person now I know you are!

My own child hood wasn't great either.

I wasn't beaten like you but every morning the verbal abuse I got from my dad, because I happened to wet my bed like you did!

I remember how the called names from him hurt. 

When Ellie wasn't becoming nighttime dry I realized I had passed that gene to her.

It was everything I could do to not say those hurtful things I grew up hearing because I wet my bed.

I stopped at 12.

At that age the last person I wanted to become was my dad!

When Ellie was 6.

I caught myself becoming my dad and was just as mean and verbally abusive as he was.

Then I thought I'm no better than she is I wet day and night from giving birth to her.

I was becoming my dad!

That scared me!

After Ellie was born and I lost control of my bladder again due to some difficulty in her delivery.

My husband left me he was calling me names like baby and all the others that my dad had called me.

It was just me and Ellie.

I decided that day that Ellie wasn't going to hate me the way that I hated my dad!

I didn't want her not wanting to growing up to be like me hecause she despised me!

I began crying. 

Ellie came she sat on my lap and at 6 she was comforting me.

God I loved her more that day.

I apologized for being a mom bitch about her bedwetting.

She told me she understood that I was kind of mad at her for breaking something that made me pee all the time.

I guess I had!

That was the last day I was my dad!" 

"I've seen the way you two get along.

I don't think you two have anything to worry about!" Said April.

• Like 1

April was so glad that Kerri had such good friends Now!

The problem was now she had friends, would she quit taking her meds to become more like them.

Kerri had not taken her bedwetting medicine for a couple of days and had wet her bed the last two days as well!

This time though it doesnt seem to phase her that she has wet her bed.

She is more like, her friends.

Like Gabbie when she sleeps over she is diapered and wets on purpose to be like her friends.

It doesn't phase her!

Kerri and her new friends were at the mall again they made sure Ellie went to the toilet just about every time they passed a restroom.

They spent the day then went back to Ellie's place April was still there giving the information on how to get somebody from Mr. English. 

Barbara called the number to leave a message for Mr. English.

She was surprised when Mr. English answered. 

"Mr. English speaking, how may I help you?"

"Uh yeah hi, my name is Barbara Johnson, April Evans gave me your name and number.

She said your the man to see to adopt kids!"

"April Evans sne of my favorite people!

Are you looking for a special needs kid like most of April's kids"

"Do you mean bedwetters?

That is exactly what I want!

Both my daughter and I are bedwetters, mine is from having a difficult delivery having my daughter it left me incontinent."

"Splendid, did she tell you there were steps to go through to get a chld?"

"Yes she told me there are classes, fingerprints, home studies, things like that!""

"Exactly! How old is your daughter?"

"She is 15 years old!"

I have a 15 year old girl in our crisis nursery right now she is a bedwetter.

She has no family! She is adoptable.

Her parents couldn't deal with her bedwetting, just dropped her off one day.

She was 10 years old.

According to her parents nobody else in their family would take her.

Talk about not feeling wanted!

She has a lot of abandonment issues!

She has become a very beautiful young lady!"

"She sounds perfect, if we pass we will take her if we can!"

"I think that can be arranged! Once you pass!"

• Like 2

Monday at 9am Mr. English showed up to Barbara Johnson's house. Ellie was out to school. 

Barbara filled out from after form.

A lot of it seemed duplicated.

But knowing this was a state agency, red tape was redundant.

Red tape out the wazoo!

Then the fingerprints were taken.

Mr. English tried to get them done quickly.

Turns out there was s back log of two days on the FBI's end. 

"We can wait the two days or we can do the classes and then risk the chance your fingerprints don't clear.

What do you want to do?" Mr. English asked?

"Let's do the classes and then we'll worry about the fingerprints when we come to them!" Said Barbara.

"Slendid, said Mr. English. Classes it is."

They were still going strong when Ellie got home. 

"What's up mom, what's this all about?" Asked Ellie? 

"This is a surprise, so don't ask!" Said Barbara with a smile!

Ellie went to her room she was curious of course but she wasn't 4 any more and could wait!

But how long she wondered herself?

By 6 PM Barbara was done with her classes.

Mr. English's phone rang and Barbara heard him say "Splendid!"  

"Splendid what?" Asked Barbara? 

The FBI stayed late tonight and got the back up taken care of its after 10pm out there in Washington!

You passed.

Was there any doubt?"

"Well  back when I was 15 my boyfriend, later my husband he got cought with a bit of Cannabis Sativa.

It was just a tiny  bit, I wasn't charged.

My ex was but I was there my name was taken.

That's the closest I have ever came to be arrested."

"You don't use now do you!

You learned your lesson, didnt you!"

"Yeah I did, my ex never did.

Last I heard he was in jail for possession and this time it was more than less than an ounce he had a baggie full of pot!

I would be lying to you if I say I never tried it but I didnt like the way it made me feel.

The last time was before I even got pregnant with Ellie, I would be willing to take any drug test you want to give me.

I don't even smoke cigarettes these days!"

"I believe you, I believe you!.

I usually know when somebody is lying to me!

You are telling me the truth." 

He did a walk through the home and then he called  somebody and then he said now we wait!

• Thanks 1

A lady arrived with a blond headed girl she was very cute, beautiful even!

"This is Carol Dinsmore." Said Mr. England.

"Your very pretty!" Said Barbara!

"I guess said Carol!

Sometimes I wish I wasnt!

I wish I was ugly!"

"Why is that?" Asked Barbara!

"People wouldn't mess with me so much!"

"Who messed with you?

Was it Beverly? Asked Mr. English.

She is just like that, it's her way of getting attention!"

"It wasnt Beverly."

"Then who was it?" Asked Mr. English?

"I cant tell you!

They said they would  hurt me!" Said Carol  with tears in her eyes.

"You  can tell me!" Said Mr. English.

" No I cant she said she would hurt me, or anybody else that tells, she said she knows where we live!

I cant tell!" Said Carol!

"She, humm, somebody that has access to where you live!

Somebody that would scare somebody?

Got to be Mrs. Shepherd!"

"But I didn't tell you!

Please don't let her hurt me!"

"What did she do to you Carol?" Asked Barbara?

"I a... I a still wet my bed."

"I know that Carol, I asked for a girl like you so you would fit in with our family.

Your new sister and mother are both bedwetters."

"You do,  so I'm not different?" Said Carol! 

"What did Mrs. Shepherd do to you?"  Said Mr. English.

"Are you going to protect me from Mrs. Shepherd? Asked Carol.

"If it's bad enough, she will be fired and not have access to find out where you're living. Said Mr. English.

"Here's what happened, Mrs. Shephard hates bedwetters.

She spanks us when we're wet!

She picked on me because I'm older, I have breasts.

She threatened to cut my tits off because only babys wet their beds and I cant  be a baby because I have tits as she called them.

She touched them and then she brought a knife and she touched me with a knife like she was going to cut me.

She knicked my breast making it bleed! 

I was so scared that I wet more in my diapers!

Then I passed out, I was so scared!

All the other girls that were in our room saw it .

They all told me that they were scared for me they even wet their diapers more!"

Mr. English called a number and then he said.

"I have to go, I guarantee you Mrs. Shepherd will not be able to harm a hair on you head!

I have to go, tomorrow I will be back and we will sign the paperwork making Carol yours is that okay  Barbara?"

"That  is fine take care of this lady!

Make sure she cant hurt my Fostor daughter, and I hope to be real daughter!"

"You want me as a daughter?

A real daughter?" Asked Carol?

"Of course I do!" Said  Barbara.

"But nobody wants me, not my parents, family, nobody!"

"I like to think I'm somebody and I want you!" Said Barbara as she drew Carol into a hug and let Carol cry into her shoulder!

• Like 2