LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Sex And Gender Id?

What is your Sex and Gender ID?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Sex and Gender ID?

• Cisgender Male (Born male, ID as male)
    • Cisgender Female (Born female, ID as female)
    • Intersex (Born with both or neither sex)
    • Trandgender MtF (Born male, ID as female)
    • Trandgender FtM (Born female, ID as male)
    • Fluid/Mixed Male (Born male, ID as a mix)
    • Fluid/Mixed Female (Born female, ID as a mix)
    • Androgyne Male (Born Male, ID as genderless)
    • Androgyne Female (Born female, ID as genderless)
    • Bigender/2 Spirt Male (Bore Male, ID as having seperate male and female persona)
    • Bigender/2 Spirt Male (Bore Male, ID as having seperate male and female persona)
    • Male Other (Born Male, ID as something not listed here)
    • Female Other (Born Female, ID as something not listed here)

I've done by best to include everyone. If this poll offends anybody, please understand that it's a simple lack of knowledge, and absolutely NO malice was ever intended!

Also, please feel free to describe how you express your gender ID, how your family accepts it (if you're outside the traditional 2), and how society treats you.

My intentions are to learn and understand, thanks for participating.

I want to apologize for the typo, I see no option to edit and put the "i" in spirit.

I also, I intended on having "ID as" being listed as boy or girl. I see Male and Female as sex, and boy and girl as gender. When typing out a poll with that many answers, mistakes are bound to happen.

I was born male, but the gender issue is quite a complicated subject for me.

I answered Born Male but ID mixed ... its the closest to my state of mind. Although i would have loved to be born male but have a androgyny look ... unfortunately i look male PERIOD! lol.

Necros~

I was born male, and act male, and i'm gay, halfway out of the closet, I see myself as a young guy, but everytime I look in the mirror, there is some old guy in there, standing in front of me, so I can't see myself.

I have an odd sort of situation myself - I don't really feel very male, or very female, but I live and behave as a man, so because of this I have to say "mixed" - everyone knows i'm effeminate. I'm not gay, but i'm not really bisexual or straight either. I do know I want to spend my life with a woman, however sexually I am fairly non-reactive to either sex. My features are generally very masculine, though my look is not particularly masculine, and only a little feminine. I used to wear a lot of gothic makeup and nail polish, I liked "dolling myself up" quite a bit... so that's a bit girly. I also used to dye my hair a lot. There are times that I want to dress up a bit, though my feelings don't necessarily translate into action.

I was born male, and act male, and i'm gay, halfway out of the closet, I see myself as a young guy, but everytime I look in the mirror, there is some old guy in there, standing in front of me, so I can't see myself.

Thats way too funny!!! thanks for the giggle. it may also be why i am 48 going on two so i am younger :whistling:

I was born male and act as a male, female clothing just isn't something i would wear and i have no gender confusion. although alot of people have voted this way, not many people commented on it, so i figured i'll be the minority of this discussion, even though i'm not the minority of the results.

Although i would have loved to be born male but have a androgyny look ... unfortunately i look male PERIOD! lol.

Necros~

Similarly, I'd wish to be masculine or androgynous in appearance, but resemble a female <_ to attire>

As for the poll, my chromosomes are double X, but I'd say mostly male (about 85%) in gender.

Similarly, I'd wish to be masculine or androgynous in appearance, but resemble a female <_ to attire>

As for the poll, my chromosomes are double X, but I'd say mostly male (about 85%) in gender.

We complete each other :ninja:

Like Ying-Yang

Necros~

Hmmm, Ying-and-Yang, you say...

Well, it would be nice to talk to someone who's questioning their gender. I've been racking my brains over whether I'm a FTM transgender or genderqueer. On the other hand, I try to not to mull too much over this since there's more to life than labels.

Thats a good thing, labels for us are more complicated and frustrating. Plus theres no real reason why we should all fit in one or two category ... i mean that would be boring.

Feel free to pm me anytime ^.^ Or maybe we could schedule a chat time.

Necros~

• 1 month later...
Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Well this one made me think ALOT

I had trouble choosing between mixed or 2 spirit, i chose 2 spirit but i could still be convinced te other way i guess it depends on how you view the two choices.

My spirituality is very important to me, and not that i'm particualy open about this with hardly anyone i know, but at least its aceptable for a pagan. I'd say there definetly at least two halfs to me but they are very closely intermingled. maybe one day i'll sit down and talk about it all with someone.

Is it just me or are 2 of the options exactly the same?

Yeah they are. Witch didn't do the poll right because these two are the same:

Bigender/2 Spirt Male (Bore Male, ID as having seperate male and female persona)

Bigender/2 Spirt Male (Bore Male, ID as having seperate male and female persona)

Yeah they are. Witch didn't do the poll right because these two are the same:

Yeah, my bad.

Born male, But I have a bit of an identity crisis on the Gender ID thing. Though, being a mix of genders, (Male body, maybe very feminine, with female parts for one) may seem nice. Otherwise, I just identify as a really...really... gay guy. (Yeah, you know those limp wristed queens you see in the clothing store? Thats pretty close to me, though I'm a bit shyer than that.)

Similarly, I'd wish to be masculine or androgynous in appearance, but resemble a female <_< (save to attire).

Huh, Odd, I've got the same condition. XX Male Syndrome is what it's called.

Huh, Odd, I've got the same condition. XX Male Syndrome is what it's called.

Interesting...I didn't think it would be possible for a male to have just a pair of X chromosomes.

I doubt that I have that condition though. When I said "my chromosomes are double X," that was biogeek for saying "my sex is female." I'm still questioning my gender identity. Oh, well. The answer will come sooner or later...

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

According to the ISNA and this coming from them is

"People who identify as transgender or transsexual are usually people

who are born with typical male or female anatomies but feel as though

they’ve been born into the “wrong body.