LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

special chapter. Ramonita 1 of 2

A girl is running through the forest as a beast twice her size chases her.

She is forced to zig and zag around trees in order to just barely stay ahead of the beast.

Soon, the girl stops right in front of a large tree and doesn't move.

The beast sprints right at the girl and leaps into the air to land on top of her.

But the girl disappears the moment the beast touched her.

The beast frantically searched for the girl it was chasing. While above it, another small girl happily smiled down at her pray.

It had taken so long, but now she finally has her chance!

“Your mine!” Ramonita screamed as she jumped from the tree with a large knife in her hand!

The beast looked up, just in time to let out a roar, then it all went wrong.

The beast was set on fire, Ramonita was blown away and landed on a soft pile of snow.

“Lizzie, Lexi, Alisha!” Ramonita screamed as she bolted upright in the snow. “What the fuck!”

“Princess, you should not use that type of language,” Alisha said as she and her other retainer companions walked next to the blazing beast. “It is unbefitting you.”

“SHUT UP!” Ramonita screamed at them. “You told me today I could finally hunt something on my own! Then you just had to ruin it!”

“We thought you were going to be hunting a rabbit or something,” Lizzie said as she looked at the beast she set on fire. “Not a dame monster twice your size!”

“But I had it right where I wanted it!” Ramonita yelled as she walked over to them.

“No, you would have been eaten in one bite!” Lexi told her. “If someone didn't step in to save you that is. By the way, where is Alen?”

There was a loud whistle above them and they all looked up to see Alen sitting in the tree Ramonita was just in.

“YOU! Were you seriously going to just stay up there and watch her get eaten! Alisha yelled at him.”

“Nope,” Alen said before jumping out of the tree and landing beside them. “I was going to watch her finally kill something for the first time until you 3 stepped in.”

Soon, all three retainers started yelling at Alin. calling him irresponsible, reckless, dangerous, and so much more.

Ramonita just groaned and began walking back to her cabin.

Almost two months ago, as Ramonita, Lizzie, Lexi, Alisha, and Alen all left Pa’a, Aeva had caught up to them.

“Sorry to interrupt your journey but I need to give the princess something,” Aeva said as she handed over a small key to the princess.

Ramonita just looked at the key for a moment then looked at Aeva.

“King Lauren has a message,” Aeva said and also handed over a letter.

Dear Ramonita,

Sorry, I forgot about this, with everything that happened it just slipped my mind. (who would have thought I would actually become king!)

While Alex and Bab helped me, you were also there to help. 

For a while, I've been trying to think of the best way to thank you. But there was nothing I could give you that you couldn't get yourself.

Then it hit me, there is one thing I now own that I can give you. The cabin. 

I know, just like me, Alex and Bab saved you with that place. Finally showing us that there's more to us then what was determined for us.

I've already talked it over with Monarc and Aeva. they both said they have no desire to return to that place.

So I would like to give it to you. I know you would take good care of it. 

The only thing I ask is that if Alex and Bab ever need a place to stay, you let them in. 

Love, the new king of Pa’a.

Ramonita just stared at the letter. 

Then a large smile broke out across her face. That was by far, the best gift she could ever ask for.

“T-thank you Avea!” Ramonita said as she hugged the women.

“You are welcome,” Aeva said as she pets the little girls head. “Use it as a place to get much stronger.”

Aeva then had the girl let go of her and she prepared to fly back to Pa’a.

“Oh, one last thing. Check the back.” Aeva said before giving a wink and flew off.

Ramonita did and saw one more message that made her blush.

P.S. Ramonita, are we still engaged?

Ever since that day, Ramonita decided she didn't want to return home. No, she would go to her new home in the cabin and do as she promised Alex. she would get much stronger, so that one day, she could go with him!

Lizzie, Lexi, Alisha did there best to try to convince the princess otherwise, but Ramonita wouldn't listen.

The three retainers were soon getting desperate and planned on just taking her home by force, but Ramonita threatened to kill herself if they tried.

So, they opted to just stay as close as possible to protect the princess. 

The only person who seemed to be on her side was Alen. he was the only person willing to give her a chance to improve herself. Stepping in only when things got too hard.

During her time in the cabin, Ramonita worked on making her magic stronger. Until she finally managed to make an illusion. 

It was a crude, humanoid-like body with basic movements, but it was good enough. 

She planned on using it to lore out a monster and kill it when it got close enough to her. Too bad her retainers had to fuck up that plan.

She had finally grown strong enough to do stuff on her own, but her fucking retainers still treat her like a child!

Ramonita was now very stressed and knew she needed to calm down. So she did the one thing she could think of. She stopped moving and began peeing in her diaper.

She closed her eyes as she peed into the thirsty padding. Feeling the warmth of it spread from her crotch to her butt. The soggy, yet warm comforting feel of her diaper.

This was the one thing Ramonita had that not even her Retainers could take away from her. The one thing that for her, brought back great memories of actual freedom.

If her retainers tried to take away her diapers, she would just start walking around naked until they gave them back. Thankfully, they don't mind.

Alan, on the other hand, has told me he doesn't mind the diaper, just to never ask him to change her.

(he has two reasons for this. one, he just doesn't feel comfortable changing a 12-year-old girls diaper. If it was an emergency he will, but until then no. the other reason, Alen knows if he so much as a touched her without a good reason, he would die...)

As Ramonita finally got back to the cabin, she noticed something strange. The front door was open.

She pulled out her knife and made her way closer.

“Princess!” Lexi yelled a few feet behind her as her retainers and Alen finally caught up with her.

Ramonita turned to look at them for just a moment when 4 objects shot out of the cabin door and clamped onto her arms and legs.

“What!” she yelled before she was suddenly lifted into the air.

“PRINCESS!” all three retainers screamed out as they pulled out there weapons to kill however would dare touch there princess.

Even Allen set his arms ablaze, ready to fight.

“Well, I win the bet, it only took three days,” Noha said as he and Sharry walked out of the cabin.

“Noha! Sharry!” Lizzie yelled in surprise.

“All of you, stand down,” Sherry demanded.

“Dragons flame is like a burning sun,” Alisha commented.

“While a wendigos heart is as cold as the moon,” Noha replied, giving the correct code to show it was really them and not just some illusion.

The 3 retainers quickly put their weapons away and bowed to their seniors.

Alen just turned off his flame.

“What the hell is going on?” Alen asked.

“The queen sent us to get her daughter,” Sherry told him. “Because some people decided to not come home when they were supposed to.”

“NO!” Ramonita yelled as she fought against the dirt restraints holding her hands and legs in midair. “I won't go back to the castle! I'd rather kill myself!”

Noah and Sherry looked at each other and sighed, finally realizing what took so long.

“Well, we got a solution to that,” Noah told her.

Noah turned his hand upside down and Ramonita suddenly spun upside down and flew toward Sherry.

As she spun, Ramonita let out a loud scream that was only halted when Sherry shoved a knotted cloth gag into the girl's mouth and tied it around her head.

“There, that should help us until we get back to Parïtet,” Sherry said out loud.

“But before we go, looks like someone needs a change,” Noah said as he looked up a Ramonita's wet diaper.

The whole way to the kingdom, Ramonita thrashed around in the wagon. trying everything she could to get the dirt holding her hands off. Noah had to constantly keep her pinned on the inside wall of it just to keep her still.

The one ones in the wagon were Noah, Alen, and Ramonita.  Sherry was currently driving it, while the three retainers were forced to walk back to the castle.

(a mini punishment for not bringing the princess back)

Every now and then, Ramonita would try her hardest to try to plead with Alen or Noah.

Noah wouldn't budge. This was a task by the queen, he wouldn't disobey unless he needed to.

Alen on the other hand just shrugged.

“Nothing I can do,” he told her.

And he was half right. Even if he did try to attack Noha to free Ramonita,  he knew they would just easily kill him.

“Please stop this Ramonita,” Noah asked her. “Your mother just wants to talk to you. Since you've been gone she’s just been worried. Even your sister has gotten sick recently.”

She only stopped for a moment. Then continued to thrash about.

When they finally got to the castle, they went to the back entrance to be out of sight of normal people.

Waiting for then, was a group of mostly servants and guards. Plus the queen.

As soon as they all got out, Noah and Serry quickly got on one knee and bowed to the queen. Noah making sure his hand stayed up so that Ramonita would stay in the air.

There was a loud rumble as the servants and guards watched as Ramonita thrashed about in the air still gaged. Her hair becoming wild and knotted.

“What is the meaning of this!” the queen demanded as she looked at Ramonita.

“This was the best way to get her home,” Sherry told the queen.

“And the gag is just a safety messer,” Noah replied.

Alen, just stood where he was. 

“And who are you?” the queen asked Alen.

“Alen your majesty.” he gave a small bow. “Currently bonded to your daughter.

That comment really got the people around them talking. Most of them giving Alen dirty looks.

“Ramunita? Someone asked as they stepped beside the queen.  

It was Ramunita’s older sister, Valleri. A beautiful blond woman, 17 years old.

The moment she saw Ramunita she immediately ran to her sister and demanded Noah put her down.

Which he finally did.

As soon as dirt came off, she was on the ground. Valleri immediately hugged her little sister. Then helped remove the gag from her mouth.

As soon as that was gone, however, Ramonita began punching, kicking, and screaming at Noah for having her in the air so long!

“ENOUGH!” the queen shouted.

Everyone immediately went quiet, even Ramonita.

The queen looked to be very annoyed at this whole thing.

“Valleri, take your sister to her room and help her get presentable. Then bring her to the throne room for us to talk.” the queen said before turning away and having everyone follow her inside.

Over the next hour, Valleri helps her sister with getting ready to see their mother.

“I can't believe all of that happened!” Valleri exclaims as Ramonita tells her everything that happened to her since she left. “B-but what about the diapers? Why are you still wearing them!?”

Ramonita gave a shy, blushing smile. Valleri could tell what that meant.

“YOU LIKE THEM!” Valleri yelled.

“No need to yell,” Alen said from a chair a few feet away, Sherry sitting next to him.

Thanks to the bond, they didn't want to risk keeping them away from each other and it would be a little while before they got their phoenix tear so they were stuck. 

Sherry was just ordered to keep an eye on Alen so that he won't do anything “funny” with the princess.

Alen could only roll his eyes at that statement. 

‘She’s fucking 12, like hell I would do anything to her. Plus I like my women to be a little older.” Alen thought but said nothing. He just sat in his chair reading a book while the girls got ready.

Even Sherry wasn't worried about Alen and was reading her own book.

“Yes, Val,” Ramunita told her sister. “They're nice and comfortable,”

“D-do you use them?” Valerie whispered. 

Ramunita smiled, then a low hissing sound could be heard as both girls immediately started blushing.

“they feel great,” Ramonita whispered into her sister's ear.

Not too long later, Valleri leads everyone through the castle to the throne room.

On there way there, Sherry was called to see to something important and had to leave.

As they made their way, Valerie took the time to show Alen a few things, such as special rooms they passed, a few artifacts, and even the castles pet Cerberus.

It was a 6-foot tall black dog with three heads. Their names were Dino, Orboro, and Grant, or D.O.G for short.

D.O.G seemed to be really happy to see Ramonita.

As they continued the tour, Alen noticed something. 

“What's behind this door?” Alen asked as it was the only pink door in the castle that he had seen.

Without really thinking, he opened the door.

Inside the room was a big nursery that was custom built with the colors of pastel pink and white lace everywhere. There was a crib, a changing table, a rocking chair, a baby bouncer in a corner, a built-in closet filled to the brim with baby clothes of all sorts as well as other supplies, a baby carriage in another corner, a built-in bathroom with other features to a clean a baby of any size and a toy chest.

“This was our nursery from when we were younger,” Ramonita said as she looked inside.

Alen decided to walk inside and pick up a diaper off the changing table.

“Hay Ramunita, need a change yet?” Alen said jokingly.

“Haha,” Ramunita said sarcastically as she took a step it. “As a matter of fact yes I do, but it could still use hold more.”

“Come on now,” Valleri said as she stepped inside. “Mother is waiting for us.”

But the moment she said that two white cartoonish looking gloves began to float in front of Ramonita.

“What?” she said before the gloves suddenly lifted her off the ground and the room fills with soft music.

“What the fuck!” Alen yells as Ramonita is floated over to the changing table while Ramonita starts yelling for help.

Alen rushes over to help her, but the gloved hands just smack his hands away.

“Let go of her!” Alen yelled before he got fed up and lit his arms on fire!

The moment he did that, however, the gloved hands took hold of the back of his pants and shirt and began quickly dragging him out of the room.

Valleri had to jump back as Alen was thrown out and the nursery door shut, silencing Ramonita's cries for help with it.

Alen jumps up and tries to open the door again, but it's locked.

“What the hell just happened!” Alen yelled towards Valleri

“I-I don't know!” Valleri told him. “The nursery has magic to help take care of babies. Such as keeping an eye on them when the caregiver is busy with something or if they need a diaper change.”

That's when they both realized why the gloves grabbed Ramonita. Her wet diaper.

Just then, they could just barely make out the pleads for help coming from Ramunita, followed by multiple no’s, and eep’s/

“Ok, stand back,” Alen said as he let his arm on fire again. “I'll just torch the door.”

“Wait!” Valleri said as she got in front of the door. “this Nursery is designed to take care of its charge to the best of its ability and would never bring harm to her in any way. You were just getting in its way so it threw you out. If you try to attack the nursery, it could just make things worse.”

“Then what am I supposed to do?” Alen asked.

“Wait till its done?” Valleri suggested.

With no other option, they did. 

Over the next 10 minutes, Ramunita was “well” taken care of.

The gloved hands decided she was too dirty, she was pretty sweaty from all the thrashing around earlier, so they decided she needed to be scrubbed clean.

She was soon stripped and thrown into a tub were more hands appeared to help scrub the girl clean.

Ramonita did try to get up and run away, but the gloves just grabbed her and held her still.

Once she was clean, the gloves put her back on the changing table. They then oiled and powdered her, but the diapers they had were just to small for her. So, they went with plan B.

The gloves got out two large white towels and began to fold them. They lifted her bottom and pinned the newly made cloth diaper onto Ramonita.

While all of that was going on, a few other gloves were working on something else. Ramunita was too big for the baby clothes there, luckily they could easily make something for her.

When the nursery door finally unlocked itself, Alen opened it and walked inside.

what he sees makes him gush with embarrassment for Ramunita and smiles.

She.was.precious! Ramunita looked as if she won a most beautiful baby contest. lying comfortably with her head on a pillow inside the crib was Ramunita dressed in a frilly white baby dress with royal markings embroidered on her chest, frilly booties, frilly mittens, a lace baby bonnet with a bow, sucking on a pacifier, and an obvious thick diaper peeking out underneath.

“NOT.A.WORD!” Ramunits told Alen as she spits out the pacifier in her mouth. only for a glove to pop it back in.

******* authors notes

almost forgot. a shout out to Brandon Butler for the nursery idea!

if anyone has any suggestions or ideas for this story, please let me know! I would love to hear them! :)

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - special Ramonita (3-16-18)

great chapter like always!

so Ramonita finally learned how to use more of her magic, awesome! while it might be crud it could still come in handy.

also, I noticed something, is it just me, or does she have a small crush on Alex?

with the nursery, I really like that idea. ^.^I can't wait to see how you explain it.

Lastly, D.O.G. lol i like the little joke :P

great chapter like always!

so Ramonita finally learned how to use more of her magic, awesome! while it might be crud it could still come in handy.

also, I noticed something, is it just me, or does she have a small crush on Alex?

with the nursery, I really like that idea. ^.^I can't wait to see how you explain it.

Lastly, D.O.G. lol i like the little joke :P

thank you.

yes it will :)

maybe :P

next chapter will explane it lol.

glad you like the joke lol. 

I think we all know that D.O.G. deserves the next side chapter.

Think I'm joking?

side chapter, no. but more screen time? yes! and i know just the way to do it :P

Welp, next chapter will be slightly delayed. So many people getting  sick and I have to cover them. I'm about 70% done but I don't think I'll get it done on time. Sorry. I'll have 2 chapters up next week to make up for it. 

Welp, next chapter will be slightly delayed. So many people getting  sick and I have to cover them. I'm about 70% done but I don't think I'll get it done on time. Sorry. I'll have 2 chapters up next week to make up for it. 

no problem. looking forward to the next chapter ^.^

Allen opened up the crib and tried to help her out of it.

The moment Ramonita stepped out of the crib she immediately fell on her face.

“Fucking thick diaper!” Ramunita yelled out as she again spits out the pacifier, only for it to be put back into her mouth.

“Here let me help,” Alen said as he lifted Ramonita to her feet and helped her get steady.

The thick cloth diaper under her bottom was to thick that it forced her legs wide apart.This was something she was not use to and made it almost impossible to walk. She took an awkward waddle forward and nearly fell backwards onto her butt.

Thankfully Alen grabbed her and helped her stay up.

“Wow, you really look like a baby right now,” Allen told her as he pulled out Ramonita's pacifier. This time, it wasn't put back in.

“Shut up and help me find my clothes,” Ramonita told Alen as she frantically searched for her clothes. Sadly they were nowhere to be found.

Right outside the nursery, Valleri was giggling like an idiot as she looked at her little sister. Or baby sister now.

“You look so cute like that!” Valleri told Ramonita who was blushing like mad.

Ramonita dose like wearing and using diapers, but this was going too far. She looked ridiculous in this outfit and the diapers were too thick to really enjoy.

“Princes Valeri!” a guard called out from the hallway and rushed over to her. “There is an important message fro….”

The guard stopped as he took a peek inside the nursery and saw Ramonita.

“What the…”

“GET OUT!” Ramunita screamed at the guard who jumped.

Valleri then grabbed the guard and moved him away from the door.

“Sorry, we had a little problem with the nursery,” Valleri told the guard. “So, what was it that you needed to tell me?”

“Huh? Oh right! I have an important message from the queen!” the guard said as he went back to being a professional. “She wishes to see you all immediately. Said you were taking far to long.”

Oh no…

“T-tell my mother we will be there soon,” Valleri told the guard hoping they might have just a little more time to fix Ramonita and make her presentable to their mother.

“I'm sorry, I was tasked with retrieving you both and I cannot return without you. Please come with me.” the guard told Valleri.

Ramonita and Alen heard the whole thing and took one last look around the room for her clothes and realized that she would have to go see her mother dressed like this…

“Can this day get any worse?” Allen asked. “Come on, let's not make things worse for ourselves.”

Alen helped Ramonita waddle her way to the doorway of the nursery but found she was going very slow.

“Sorry about this,” Alen told Ramonita.

“What?” Ramonita asked.

Then Alen lifted Ramonita up and began carrying her.

“H-hay!” Ramonita yelled. “Put me down!”

“Agin sorry, but you were just going very slow and this will help out a lot,” Alen said as he walked out of the room.

Ramonita was bright red as the guard and Valleri saw her being carried like a child. Valerie couldn't hold it back any longer and just started laughing. The guard, however, was just stunned and was blushing. He had no idea what to do in this situation.

“F-follow me.” the guard stuttered as he turned around to not look at Ramonita and lead the way to the throne room.

As they walked through the castle, Ramonita noticed all the stares and whispers about her.

‘This couldn't be happening.’ Ramonita thought as they continued on. ‘I like my diapers but I didn't want to look like a baby!’

Finally, they got to the throne room and the guard held open the door for them.

Inside the throne room was the queen, Noah, and Sherry.

All three of them were stunned as Alen came into the throne room carrying an oversized baby Ramonita.

“What is the meaning of this?” the queen demanded as she stood up.

“Sorry mother, we had a little mishap in the nursery,” Valleri told her

“What type of mishap leads to my daughter dressed like an infant!” the queen demanded to know.

“T-the hands just grabbed her and changed her like this,” Allen told the queen.

The queen grabbed the brim of her nose in frustration.

“That should be impossible. That nursery has not been used since Ramunita was 4. It won't activate unless a child 4 and under walked into that room.” the queen told them.

Alan, Ramonita, and Valleri all looked at each other in confusion.

“Then why was I forced to look like this!” Ramonita yelled.

The queen took a seat back on her throne and gave a sigh.

“We'll deal with that matter later. right now we have other things to discuss.” the queen told everyone.

Alen put Ramonita down but kept a hand on her shoulder to help keep her steady.

“Ramonita. I demand to know what had gotten into you. You were kidnaped against your will and forced to stay with people you didn't know. Was put into great amounts of danger with the pa’a kingdom. And then refused to return home when ordered to.” the queen said as she listed off the stuff Ramonita did. “What on earth did those people do to make you disobey your own mother?”

“Mother, it's not like that! Ir…” Ramonita started out but the queen interrupted her.

“I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear any more of your nonsense about not wanting to be princes. You are my daughter and I know what is right for you.” the queen told her.

Alen noticed Ramunita shaking a little bit. He knew immediately why.This was her mother. What child doesn't somewhat fear their parent's authority. Even when they did nothing wrong, a child would still cower too there parent when being scolded.

So Alen laughed.

All eyes turned to him.

“Wow Ram, you never told me how much of a controlling bitch your mother was.” Alen said to Ramonita. The room then fell silent at that comment.

Everyone stunned at what Alen just said.

“And are you really going to back down like that? Where's the little hunter that tried to take on a monster twice her size all by herself this morning?” Alen asked.

“THAT IS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!” the queen shouted at Allen. “I don't know who you are, but you have no right to say that! I am the queen of this kingdom! She is my daughter! It is my job to protect her and keep her safe from everything! Including bad influences like you!”

Alen just laughed.

“Hey, at least I give Ramonita a chance. You just control her like a doll.” Allen told the queen.

Ramonita just couldn't stop staring at Allen. he was the second person to ever talk to her mother that way. The first was Elroy and that was only from a story she heard.

“Enough. As soon as we get that bracelet off of you both I will personally throw you out of my kingdom for putting my daughter in harm's way.” the queen told Allen. “it is time for Ramonita to put this horrible time behind her. She is now safe and I will never let something like this happen ever again.”

Ramonita turned to face her mother. She was getting it all wrong! Yes, there were bad parts, but Ramonita would gladly do it all over again!

“And should I ever find out that the people who kidnap my daughter returned to my kingdom, I will personally torture them.” the queen told them.

“No you won't,” Ramonita said, barely being hard.

“What?” her mother asked not hearing that.

“I SAID NO YOU WON'T!” Ramonita screamed. “You will not hurt Alex or Bab! They saved me! They helped me! And best of all, they kept me away from you!”

“HOW DARE YO…” the queen started but was interrupted again.

“HOW DARE I? YOU KEPT US LOCKED UP IN THIS CASTLE!” Ramonita screamed as she made an awkward wadel forward with Alen still helping her.

“It wasn't until I was forced to wear a diaper that I was finally able to have fun! Alex let me explore! He showed me how to use magic! He risked his life to protect me from a monster (monarch) and nearly died!”

Ramunita took another step forward.

“Alex did everything he could to protect Lauren and me! He could have just left us! He was tricked and nearly had Bab killed because of Elroy! But had no obligation to help us, but he did! He taught us how to fight! How to protect ourselves!” 

She took another step forward.

“Bab became my first ever friend! A girl forced to wear diapers for her whole life! A girl that is 100 times better than me! And she taught me how to not only use magic but to also love diapers!”

Another step.

“When we went to Pa’a, Alex did everything to protect me! Even going so far as to fight Elroy by himself! So you are not going to lay one fucking hand on them!”

Ramonita was now red-face in anger right before her mother who just stared angrily at her. Then a slight sissing could be heard as Ramonitas cloth diaper turned a pale yellow as she pushed a little bit of pee into the diaper to prove a point. 

“Ramonita.” her mother said in a very cold voice. “You are to go to your room. You will stay there for as long as needed until you fix your bad behavior.”

“no.“ Ramonita told her in the same cold voice. “Alen and I are going to leave. And we are never going to return. I have just found my freedom, and I won't let you take it from me.”

“Herg!” Valerie said from behind them and suddenly threw up on the throne room floor.

“Valleri!” Ramonita and the queen shouted as both of them rushed over to Valleri.

Ramonita wound up losing her balance and fell to the floor but started crawling over to Valleri. her beg diaper butt shaking in midair.

“Valleri, are you ok?” their mother asked.

“I-im fine,” Valleri said slightly shaking. “I-it'll pass.”

Alen just looked at them. Then he realized something.

“So, how long have you been pregnant?” Alen asked Valleri.

“WHAT!” the queen yelled at Allen. “my daughter is sick! Not pregnant! She’s never left the castle!”

“You just recently got sick, but it's mostly nosa right?” Alen asked Valleri who nodded yes. “My guess is morning sickness.”

“Stop! Valerie is not pregnant! She has never even been let alone with a boy!” the queen yelled.

“But i have evidence.” Alen said as everyone stared at him. “The nursery.”

Now everyone was confused.

“You said the nursery only activates when someone 4 or younger steps in. the nursery only activated the moment Valerie stepped in.” Alen explained.

Ramunita thought back. Ya, the hands didn't appear until she stepped in.

“But, why would they grab me! And why didn't they stop when she left the room?” Ramonita asked.

“This might only be a guess, but your wet diaper.” Alen told her. “A baby, while still it is mother's belly, was in the room and someone was wearing a wet diaper. It just confused the nursery into thinking you were the baby that needed changing. And once activated, it would not stop until its job was finished.”

“No, it's still not true!” the queen yelled as she stood up. “My daughter is not…”

But Valleri grabbed her mother's hand. She turned to look at her daughter who gave a confirmatory look. The queen nearly fainted right then.

“N-no, yo, you couldn't have…” the queen whispered.

“Mother, I have,” Valleri told her mother. “W-with the help of my retainer, she gave me the chance to sneak out of the castle.”

The queen just looked at her daughter in shock.

“For over a year, I have been sneaking out. I have been through the city. And, and I met a boy.” Valleri told her stunned mother. “W-we...um…”

The queen's eyes grew to dinner plates. Her daughter, someone she was protecting from the world, was now pregnant!

She had nothing to say. The queen, still in shock slowly walked back to her throne.

Ramonita could only stare up at her big sister. She didn't even know her sister was sneaking out. Part of Ramonita felt betrayed. Someone so close to her kept that big of a secret from her for over a year. But, another felt relieved. Relieved that she wasn't the only one who felt smothered by there mother and needed a way to relieve herself.

The queen finally sat down. Her eyes staring straight at the floor.

“You both will stay in your rooms.” the queen told them.

“B-but mother i…”Valleri started.

“Enough. You both will stay there. You both will not set foot outside this castle. You have shown me I have been far to lenient.”

“WHAT!” both Valleri and Ramonita yelled.

The queen shot up angrily.

“RAMONITA IS RUNNING OFF INTO DANGER AND NOW VALLERI IS GETTING PREGNANT! I WILL NOT LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO MY BABY'S ANYMORE!” the queen yelled in anger. “NOHA, SHERRY! ESCORT MY DAUGHTERS TO THERE ROOMS NOW!”

“As you wish.” they both replied and turned to Ramonita, Valerie, and Alen.

“Well, this could have gone better,” Alan said before lighting his arms on fire. “INCINERATE!”

Alen launched a big fireball at the queen, surprising everyone. Immediately Sherry and Noah jumped in front of it and protected the queen. But in that moment, Alen had grabbed Ramonita and threw her over his back and ran.

“GET HIM!” the queen screamed.

Noah grabbed his earth bracelets and tossed them into the air and had them fly straight for Allen and Ramonita.

But Valleri leaped in the way and got caught instead.

“VALLERI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” the queen screamed.

“Helping my baby sister get free,” Valleri said with a smile on her face. 

She was willing to take any form of punishment her mother gave her, just as long as Ramonita somehow got out. They both loved their mother, but this overprotective stuff is just too much.

“ALEN WHY DID YOU ATTACK MY MOTHER!” ramonita yelled as they ran through the castle.

“I knew Noah and sherry would protect her. I just needed the opening to get away.” Alen told her as he shot out a few more fireballs to start burning the castle. “There is absolutely no way I could fight them, so I need to try to slow them down!”

Alen did his best to run with Ramonita on his back, but it was proving difficult as he also had to make the distraction.

‘Fuck, how the hell did Alex get away from me when he did this!’ Alen thought. ‘Oh right, cheap shot in the nuts…’

Allen had finally busted through the front door and was greeted by a bunch of armed guards and Sherry in front of them.

She had leaped from a window just to get here ahead of Alen and now had her weapon pointed at him.

“Drop the princes now and surrender,” Sherry told him.

“D.O.G!” Ramonita yelled out. “Help!”

“Oh fuck,” Sherry said as she jumped out of the way.

A large 3 headed dog leaped out from the castle and landed right in front of Alen. D.O.G. was raised to always protect the princesses at all cost. They would tare apart friend and foe to protect them.

One head barked while the other two growled. The guards were stunned. They never thought they would be put up against D.O.G.

While Alen would have loved to see what this monster could do, but they didn't have the time. Alen tossed Ramonita onto the back of the dog and jumped on himself.

“RUN!” Alen commanded.

But the dog did nothing. One of its heads turned and growled at Allen.

“RUN!” Ramonita yelled and the beast leaped forward.

“Fucking hell!” Sherry yelled as Noah ran out of the castle after putting out the fires Alen started.

“Well, we were getting bored,” Noah told Sharry who smiled at the stupid joke, then they both took off after the monster.

D.O.G was raising threw the city, trying its best not to run over someone. People everywhere were yelling and screaming at the sight of D.O.G. Most not even noticed the man and big baby riding on top of it.

They were almost out of the city, when a large rock struck Allen and knocked him off of D.O.G.

“Sorry about that,” Noah yelled as he landed next to Alen. “I know you're trying to do what's right, but we got our orders.”

“Funny,” Alen said as he stood up. “So because you're ordered to lock her up you're going too?”

“If that is the queen's wish then so be it,” Sharry said from on top of a roof.

D.O.G had stopped and turned around to see what was going on. Then it looked back at Ramonita hoping to get an order. But Ramonita had no idea what to do.

“Ramonita! Run!” Alen yelled. “I'll catch up!”

Alen lit his arms on fire once more and Ramonita did as she was told. D.O.G. started running off toward the gates of the city.

“You really don't think you can beat us right?” Noah asked.

“Oh no, you'll both kill me,” Alen said with a smile on his face. “But if I can just let her be free for just a few seconds longer, then I will.”

With that, Alen charged at Noah.

Noah stomped down on the ground and a pillar of rock burst out of the ground and struck Alen in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him before tossing him into the air.

Allen had no time to even react as Sharry was above him in midair. A flaming sword in her hand ready to kill Alen. They will kill him, then go after the princess.

“IRON TEMPEST!” “HELLRAISER!” COLD FRONT!”

Sherry was suddenly knocked out of the sky by a powerful gust of wind. While Noah had to leap into the aid as the ground below him erupted in flames. But he was caught by a pillar made of ice that froze his legs in midair.

Alen fell right into the arms of Lizzie who smiled at him.

“You know this is the second time we’ve had to save your butt,” Lizzie told Alen.

“T-thank you, my angel,” Allen told her while wheezing. 

Lizzie blushed and dropped Alen to the ground.

“Lizzie, Lexi, Alisha! What are you doing!” Sherry asked as she got up. 

“What do you think. Protecting the princess.” Lexi told her. 

“Your orders are to get the princess and bring her to the castle now!” Noah yelled at them.

“Sorry, but that part of our job is done,” Alisha told him. “You brought her back and we haven't received any new orders from the queen yet. Sooo.”

Alisha grabbed Allen and with the help of her wind magic, threw Alen in the direction of D.O.G.

“Protect the princess at all cost!” Lexi yelled.

“Or the next time we see you you're dead!” Lizzie yelled at him with a smile on her face.

Alen landed just ahead of D.O.G. who stopped next to him. There was no doubt half of the bones in his body were broken, but he smiled at Ramonita.

“Told you I'll catch up,” he told her as he got onto the dog but soon passed out from pain as D.O.G. ran out of the city.

Ramonita took one last look back.

She knew she was now on the run. She knew that this was probably the worst idea imaginable. But people risked their lives to give her this chance at freedom.

She wasn't going to waste it.

(i want to apologize again. Works been kicking my ass and i barely got this chapter finished this week. So only one chapter this week. Im still going to keep my promise of 2 chapters for one week, but its just not this week… anyway, next chapter will be back to the main story and it will be a big one!)

• Like 1
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - special Ramonita part 2 (3-29-18)
16 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

this was a great chapter! ^.^I love the fight Ramonita and her mother had. and now she won't be the only baby in the family! nice twist by the way ;)

and D.O.G. is now with them! I can't wait to see what happens with him!

lol thank you for liking it. :)

ive been planing that fight for a while. im glad it worked out well :)

A couple more fantastic action packed chapters. I am not so sure it was very bright to turn on her mom that way but what’s done is done, now just deal with it. I can’t imagine the Queen is just going to let them go.  I liked the magical nursery, that was a nice touch and how it became activated was a good touch to. I ran out of likes for the day but I will get you more down the road.

“Alex? Are you ok?” Bab asked me as she looked up.

“Ya I'm fine,” I told her as I ruffled her hair. “Just lost in thought.”

Bab got up off my lap and stood right in front of me. The cute girl in her footie pajamas smiled at me before leaning forward and giving me a hug.

“I'll always be here if you need me,” Bab told me.

“Thank you, Bab,”I respond when something hit me.

My body suddenly tensed and I gripped onto Bab tighter.

“A-Alex? Your squeezing too tight. It's starting to hurt.” Bab told me

“I'm sorry bab. I'll fix that,” I told Bab.

But instead of letting Bab go, I gripped tighter. Bab let out a low grown as she tried to push me away. But it didn't work.

“A-ALEX!” Bab yelled.

“Don't worry baby, it will be over soon,”I told her as I opened my mouth and sank my fangs right into her soft flesh!

Bab let out a blood-curdling scream as her blood rushed into my mouth….

“BAAA!” I yell as I suddenly sat up on my bed panting.

My eyes immediately egested to the darkness and I realized it was all a dream.

“Moooo…” I heard beside me.

I turned to see Bab laying beside me. Half the blanket had been pulled off of her and I could tell her sleeping body did not like that as she blindly reached for a blanket to keep herself warm.

I must have pulled it when I sat up. So I moved it back and recovered her. She let out what I could only describe as a moan of approval as she sucked (or chewing) on her pacifier and nestled up against her body pillow.

Then I looked at her neck, something I wish I hadn't. The memory of the strange dream came back and I just had a sinking feeling in my gut. I had to get away from her.

I know it was probably stupid. I've already hallucinated a few times and wandered off. But just the thought of even hurting Bab scared the hell out of me.

I got out of the tent and went over to the remains of our dying fire.

I sat down and just stared at it. trying to calm myself down and think. 

Strength increasing and decreasing -not yet.

Inability to sleep - I think this now counts.

Strange dreams - yes...

Memory lapse - I don't think so...but I don't remember going to sleep...

temporary loss of magical ability - not yet

Hallucinations -YES!

Vision difficulties - not yet

And lastly, a craving for blood - does that dream count?

I let out a sigh as I think of all of this. I just hope we can get the cure soon. I continue to watch the embers die until I hear Bab behind me.

“Alex?” Bab said as she opened the tent.

“Hi, Bab. morning.” I greeted her with a forced smile on my face. I really didn't want to see her at this moment. “You ok? need a change?” 

Bab looked to be still half asleep as she yawned and walked over to me. 

The smell of a dirty diaper soon hit me as she drew closer. 

“Alex? Why are you out here like this?” Bab asked me as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

“What?” I asked then looked down and realized I was still in just my underwear. 

It was a cold night, and yet, I didn't even realize that until now…

“Guess I don't feel the cold very much,” I mumble realizing it might be another sign of me turning into a ghoul.

Bab went back into the tent for a moment and got out a blanket that she threw over me.

“Alex...Yawn… tell me what's wrong.” Bab practically demanded as she rubbed her sleepy eye.

“I'm fine, I…” but bab slapped my leg. “Oww.”

“Alex, you're out here naked in the dark,” Bab told me. “Tell me what's wrong so we can go back to sleep.”

She then plopped down beside me. Notably cringing as she realized she was in a dirty diaper and undoubtedly just spread the mess.

I knew I couldn't win. She was stubborn and would just keep pressing the issue. 

“I had a weird, and scary dream,” I told her. For some reason feeling much younger than I actually was after saying it.

“About?” Bab asked.

“I-i lost myself. I bit your neck....” I told her.

Bab just looked at me.

“I dreamed that you were supporting me and what I was going through. Saying you would be there to help me. Then you hugged me and I sank my fangs into you…” I told her my body slightly trembling from that memory.

“Alex…” Bab said as she placed her hand on my leg and I pushed it away.

“Bab, I heard your scream. Tasted your blood! After everything that has happened, that has me scared!” I yelled. "I feel that I'm completely losing myself!"

Bab stood back up and tried to give me a hug. But after what happened in the dream I shoved her away. A little too hard as she fell to the ground.

“B-bab im…” I started as I got closer to help her up.

But as I did, she took advantage of the situation and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Bab!” I shouted as I tried to remove her. Trying to be careful not to accidentally toss her again.

“Alex! Stop!” Bab yelled. “Do you trust me!” 

We both stopped and looked into each other's eyes.

Finally, I nodded and let her go. 

Bab went back to hugging me. Her arms tightly around my neck while hers was right in front of me.

“Alex, I trust you too,” Bab told me. “I trust you would never hurt me. I trust that no matter what happens, how much you lose your mind, or how thirsty you become, you would never willingly hurt me.”

Bab was right. I would much rather kill myself than to ever hurt her.

I soon found myself matching her embrace. The two of us holding each other. 

“Thank you,”I whispered to Bab. where would I be if it wasn't for her?

That's when my eyes shot open and I my grip on Bab tightened.

“A-Alex?” Bab asked. Before I placed one arm under her butt and lifted her up and pulled out my sword. “W-what's going on!?”

I stood up and the blanket fell off of me as I held Bab in one arm, and my sword in the other. 

I had no idea what was going on. I just had a feeling that something was coming. No, someTHINGS were coming. And that I really wanted to kill them.

I began to let out a low growl as I frantically searched for whatever was coming. I wanted to run out and kill whatever it was.

Finally, they came.

5 BIG wolves appeared from the brush. Each one easily the same size as me and all had glowing gold eyes.

I stayed planted where I stood, growling at the wolves.

One part of my mind screaming to kill them. The other yelling to protect Bab!

“A-Alex! There werewolves!” Bab yelled to me as she stared at the wolves.

To me, they just looked like giant wolves, but if she says so… plus that finally clicked on why I felt like I wanted to kill them.

in most books and movies vampires and werewolves hate each other.

One of the wolves stepped forward. This one is slightly bigger than the others and had a jet black fur.

It bowed its head to me. It was a sine meaning they came in peace.

It took all the strength I had to finally drop my sword and put Bab down. But I kept one arm in front of her just in case.

I then noticed one of the wolves had a bag on its back and another one reached in with its mouth to pull something out.

That same one then began to walk towards me but stopped halfway when it sensed my body tense. It dropped the thing in its mouth and pushed it closer with its snout before backing away from us.

As soon as it was with its pack I finally stepped forward and picked it up. Not once letting my eyes off of the wolves. I then gave it to Bab to read.

It was still dark out, but Bab just used some electricity to produce a light source.

DEAR Bab and companion.

Welcome to urinează!

We have been expecting you. We have heard of your companions predicament and have sent 5 of our trusted knights to escort you both to the kingdom. Please follow them.

Our nights also have something for your friend's condition. Please have him take 2.

We hope to see you soon.

Love your sisters Layna and Melanthe

“Alex, there here to help,” Bab told me as she took my hand.

I slowly began to calm down a little.

Finally when I was mostly calm, one of the wolves gave me something. A little bottle of pills.

I did as the instructions said and took two.

I had no idea why I needed to take them, but at this point, it couldn't be worse then what I was going through. 

Bab and I then proceeded to pack up our campsite and I finally got the chance to put on some clothes and give Bab a much-needed diaper change.

Once we were all set, the wolves surprised us once more.

The big Black wolf and a smaller white wolf knelt down beside Bab and me. As if asking us to get on…

Reluctantly, we did.

If it wasn't for the fact that I partly wanted to kill it, and that I was scared as hell, I would have been enjoying riding on a fucking wolf!

Thankfully Bab’s wolf already had a harness made just for her which made my worry go down a lot. If needed be, I would have strapped her to my back as we rode the black wolf. 

I did, however, notice that the wolves Bab and I were riding had a little distance between them while the other 3 wolves behind me were very close.

Not really surprising considering I was close to trying to kill them earlier. Should I try anything, the wolves would be on me within a second.

I honestly don't know how long we were riding, but after a while, I could finally see a large castle up ahead.

“Wow…” I said as I stared at it.

The castle looked like it was built right into the side of a cliff. I was stunned by the beauty of it. 

Within the next hour, we were at the castle and being led inside by the wolves and other vampires who were expecting us. 

We were lead through the castle and I could only stare in amazement at everything there.

The armors, the paintings, and statues.

I had no idea what was real and what was a hallucination.

“This is cool,” I told bab.

“Alex, we've already stayed in one castle before. It's not that different.” Bab told me 

She was still wearing her footie pajamas with a jacket on. I figured it would keep her much warmer than putting her into her skirt. 

I think even she was torn by that decision. On one hand, she looked like a little girl ready for bed, on the other she was very warm on this cold night.

“Ya, but its still cool,” I told her. “And was that a gorilla?” 

Bab looked in the direction I was looking at but saw nothing. 

“I hope we can get you cured soon…” Bab said as she took my hand.

We finally stopped right in front of a set of giant doors. No doubt the throne room.

Sitting at the other end of the room were two women on thrones. 

Both looked exactly like Eva. the only difference was the hair. One had Snow white hair, while the other had Jet black hair.

Standing beside them were two men. One was a vampire with his red eyes. The other I could only guess was a werewolf as he had bright gold eyes like the other wolves.

The moment I was in there presence, I felt a very strong sense to fall to my knees and obey.

The vampire guy then stepped forward. 

“Standing before you is the queen of vampires and the witch of light, Melanthe Jord!” he yelled gesturing to the white-haired woman.

Then the other guy stepped forward.

“Standing before you is the Alpha of all Werewolves and the witch of darkness, Layna Ulrica” ye yelled while gesturing to the black haired woman.

Both Bab and I bowed in respect for them.

Melanthe then stood up. 

“The rest of you may leave us,” she commanded. her voice cold and chilling. 

The wolves and vampire guards that were leading us bowed again and then left. Shutting the doors behind them.

There was an awkward silence as we all stared at each other. To me, they gave off an ora that intimidated me for some reason.

“Hi, sist…” Bab started before I saw a sudden rush from both queens and I was suddenly thrown across the room!

“What the!” I yelled as I got up to see the two sisters squealing like school girls and hugging Bab very tight.

“SHE'S SO CUTE!” Melanthe yelled as she was happily nuzzling her face on Bab’s check.

“SHE’S REALLY WEARING A DIAPER!” Layna yelled as she began patting Bab’s bottom.

“‘GET OFF!” Bab screamed as she began serging electricity to get her sisters off of her!

Both sisters leaped away from her as I ran over to Bab.

“You ok?” I asked Bab as I knelt down next to her.

“Ya just wasn't expecting that,” Bab said as she looked at her sisters.

They were just standing up after being shocked. 

“Sorry, we just got a little too excited,”  Layna said as she smiled at us.

“she‘s just too adorable.” Melanthe commented as she smiled as well.

"Ok, not what I was expecting," I said as I looked at Bab’s sisters.

Alexander March
*ttas- lv16
@P- 102 (+4)
)attck-69 (+3)
^neefce-62 (+5)
%eped-59 (+2)
!eegn-11 (+1)
#nana-65

class-fighter
Skills-fighter's soul
Weapons- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv18
HP-94 (+20)
Attack-24
Defence-24 (+95)
Speed-24 (+9)
Regen-34 (+3)
Manna-326

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

In a dark cell, a chubby man sits and waits.

“What is taking them so long?” the man asks himself as he taps his fingers on a wall.

He has been in this cell for a while. He sent a letter out to his family and was just waiting for them to arrive.

The man could only think back to what brought him here. 

“When I find those fucking brats I'm going to kill them…” he mumbles to himself.

“Hey your not supposed to be in here!” the man heard a guard yell.

“Oh I'm just grabbing my stupid brother before I leave.” a familiar voice said as the guard yelled out in pain!

“You know Marvo, when you said you would be running this town by yourself I didn't think it would be from a jail cell.” a tall toned man said as he stepped in front to the cell.

“Save it for later brother,” Marvo said as he stood up. “Just get me out of this reached place.”

The man did as Marvo asked and opened the cell door and letting Marvo out.

“It feels so good to be out of there,” Marvo said with a smile.

But that smile was short lived as he heard more guards coming there way.

“Hurry brother! They're coming!” Marvo shrieked as he realized they were not free yet,

Marvo's brother just smiled as he pulled out a little orb and waited for a moment.

Soon the guards appeared and Marvo shrieked.

“Shut up little brother.” Marvo’s brother yelled as he tossed the orb at the guards that exploded into a dust cloud. 

The guards began coughing and tried to use their magic but found they couldn't.

“What?” a guard yelled before he was punched by Marvo’s brother.

“This is going to be easy!” Marvo's brother yelled happily.

As all of this was happening, a duck flew over the prison as it searched for someone.

• Like 2
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch31 (4-6-18)

great chapter!

I like the nightmare scene. and the little emotional scene between Bab and Alex.
I'm a little worried about the werewolves as there not as monstrous as I was expecting but I know you won't disappoint with them.
also, the vampire queen knows light magic!  I don't know if that's OP or not.
then the surprise of this chapter, Marvo, why did you bring him back? i thought he was just a minner character.

3 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

then the surprise of this chapter, Marvo, why did you bring him back? i thought he was just a minner character.

According to Redwelch there are no Minor Characters in this story. Everyone he introduces has a significant role to play in the grand story. And so far he's kept that promise pretty well. :)

8 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

great chapter!

I like the nightmare scene. and the little emotional scene between Bab and Alex.
I'm a little worried about the werewolves as there not as monstrous as I was expecting but I know you won't disappoint with them.
also, the vampire queen knows light magic!  I don't know if that's OP or not.

thank you :)

don't worry about the werewolves. they will be explained next and be a lot cooler then you think.

also, any character I give a name to has more to them than just the chapter I put them in. 

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

According to Redwelch there are no Minor Characters in this story. Everyone he introduces has a significant role to play in the grand story. And so far he's kept that promise pretty well. :)

lol yep :) and i have only a few characters i need to expand on

I've been wondering  what I can do to improve myself.  
Lately I've knotted that my story is not getting that much, save for a few dedicated followers. 
So I was wondering  what I can do to improve myself and my story. 
I've knotted that a lot of people seem to like my other story were the diaper parts were more sexual, rather than pure story bace. 
Should I make "Dropped in a new world " a side project (I'm never giving up on it.) And start  making more "fun" story's for a while. Or should I do something different with my story? 
I would like to know what you think

Well, as one of your aforementioned "dedicated followers" perhaps I can offer some illumination into your plight.

First of all, it only makes sense that your more sexual story would get more attention. ABDL is, first and foremost, a sexual fetish. Plus, to put it bluntly, sex sells. A sexual story on a fetish website will obviously get more attention than a non-sexual one.

DIANW's greatest strength is also its greatest weakness: it's unique. It isn't what a person would expect to find nor would you go looking for it. It's a gem that, admittedly is a little hard to get into. But once you do it is absolutely Phenomenal!

Also some people only want to read Finished stories. Which gives Be Good For Mommy another advantage over DIANW. And since DIANW has 31 chapters so far it can seem a bit daunting for newcomers.

There are always ways you can improve. But at this point I don't think it would attract more followers. Since they'd have to go through the first 30 chapters before getting to the "Improved" content. Really the best way to get more people into DIANW is through word of mouth. Or uhh, word of keyboard. And the best way to facilitate that is to just keep being consistently good.

On 4/7/2018 at 6:33 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Well, as one of your aforementioned "dedicated followers" perhaps I can offer some illumination into your plight.

First of all, it only makes sense that your more sexual story would get more attention. ABDL is, first and foremost, a sexual fetish. Plus, to put it bluntly, sex sells. A sexual story on a fetish website will obviously get more attention than a non-sexual one.

DIANW's greatest strength is also its greatest weakness: it's unique. It isn't what a person would expect to find nor would you go looking for it. It's a gem that, admittedly is a little hard to get into. But once you do it is absolutely Phenomenal!

Also some people only want to read Finished stories. Which gives Be Good For Mommy another advantage over DIANW. And since DIANW has 31 chapters so far it can seem a bit daunting for newcomers.

There are always ways you can improve. But at this point I don't think it would attract more followers. Since they'd have to go through the first 30 chapters before getting to the "Improved" content. Really the best way to get more people into DIANW is through word of mouth. Or uhh, word of keyboard. And the best way to facilitate that is to just keep being consistently good.

thanks for the advice :)

23 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

I have a few ideas.  I'll message you about them and see what you think 

and thank you for the suggestion :)

I also feel that I should clarify I'm not suggesting that you add sexual content to DIANW. Aside from my previous point of people needing to get through 30+ chapters to get to it, a lot of people don't like the sexual stuff so you might end up turning away some of your loyal fans. Not me, of course. But others might.

Also on the subject of starting new stories: don't you already have a story "on hold" because your work schedule became too hectic to sustain multiple stories?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I also feel that I should clarify I'm not suggesting that you add sexual content to DIANW. Aside from my previous point of people needing to get through 30+ chapters to get to it, a lot of people don't like the sexual stuff so you might end up turning away some of your loyal fans. Not me, of course. But others might.

Also on the subject of starting new stories: don't you already have a story "on hold" because your work schedule became too hectic to sustain multiple stories?

oh dont worry, besides Eva being naked in two chapters, there will be NO sexual content in this story. this is not that type of story.

I was suggesting I start a new series as a main to draw in more watchers (on DeviantArt) and make Dianw a side project I would update once every 2 or 3 weeks. but i think ill go with something Pink suggested to me.

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch32 (4-13-18)

Many years ago, two monsters were summoned to the world.

One monster that ruled the night with bloodlust. 
One monster that ruled the forest with strength.

And both monsters held a hatred for each other.

They held an ability that could infect other creatures and turn them into monsters similar to them. They controlled the new monsters and fought each other over and over.

A never-ending cycle of bloodlust and death. but neither one able to kill the other.

But one day one of these new creatures fought off there monster master's control over them.

They went to the humans for help. Hoping for some way to turn them back. But the people feared them too much to help.

That is except for one person.

A woman cursed with forever living in this world. She took interest in these new creatures and named them Vampire and Werewolf.

She learned everything she could about these monsters. Learning there strengths and weaknesses. And she learned of their greatest flaw.

All Vampires and werewolves are linked to the original. Should they die, all of them die.

By this time, other lesser vampires and werewolves had started breaking free of their master's control. Begging for help.

They didn't want to be monsters and they didn't want to die.

But there was nothing the woman could do to save them.

Then the woman had an idea. As long as part of the monsters is living, the lesser beings could stay alive. Theoretically.

The woman couldn't cure the people who had become monsters, but she could at least brake the control over them.

The woman captured the monsters and using a magic only known to her, she ripped out part of their soul and combined it with her own. This created 2 new beings, 2 new daughters.

The woman then killed the monsters, breaking their control over all the Vampires and werewolves.

For many years, there were problems with the Vampires and werewolves. They were something new, people feared them, they hated each other, and they were dangerous. but they were alive. 

The woman had even come up with a way for the vampires and werewolves to finally work together. While her daughters had the souls of the monsters and so long as they stayed alive so will the vampires and werewolves, they also had something extra attached.

Both daughters could not live without the other.

The woman gave her vampire daughter light magic. Should it go out of control it will eventually kill her from the inside out.

And for her werewolf daughter, she gave dark magic. Should it go out of control it will smother all of her senses until she is in a state worse than death and will be swallowed by the darkness.

The only way to stop this is with each others magic. Both negating the others magic and keeping each other in line and alive. because they needed each other, the Vampires and werewolves were forced to work together to keep their new masters safe.

while still having a lingering instinctual hatred for each other, they have learned to live together.

“And that's how we were born.” Layna explained.

“Wow…” I commented as I tried to process all of this. “But, what about the vampire that was attacking the village? Shouldn't he be under your control?”

“While we do have most of our father's powers and abilities, we don't have everything.” Melanthe told me. “One such thing is being unable to fully control our subjects. While we're able to exert our dominance over them, that does not mean control.”

“Were much like regular humans in that we can choose to obey or not depending on what we feel,” Layna told me. “Just like you have humans who broke the law, we have Vampires and werewolves who can do that as well.

To be honest, it was fascinating to learn all about this. Although, it was a little hard to take them seriously when they were fighting over who would have Bab sit on their laps while they told their story.

“While this is all fine and all, we're here for something more important!” Bab said as she sat on Layna’s lap while on the throne.

“Aww! It sounds like baby babble!” Melanthe commented as she reached over and pinched Bab’s cheek.

She got shocked for that…

“She was reminding me of why we’re here,” I told them. “We heard there is a cure for my disease.”

Both queens looked at each other. I knew I was about to hate what was going to come next.

“There is a cure. Using our magic we can destroy the disease and turn you human once more.” Layna told me.

“But, there is one problem.” Melanthe told me.

“I knew there would be a catch.” I groaned.

“You are already past our limit to healing.” Melanthe told me.

Both Bab and I looked at each other for a long moment.

“WHAT!” Bab yelled as she jumped up from Layna’s lap. “NO! He should still have time! He should still have a month!”

“Bab, I know your upset about your friend…” Melanthe started as she tried to calm Bab down. Not knowing what Bab was saying but Bab let out large sparks.

Both of the queen's guards got a little defensive. No doubt ready to rip off Bab’s head should she do anything dangerous to the queens.

Instead, I walked over and yanked her arm into the air and put my arm under her to hold her as I picked her up.

“Bab, calm down NOW!” I slightly yelled.

Bab was still fuming, but she did calm down a little.

Both queens again looked at each other, this time a little surprised but said nothing.

“Bab and I want to know why I can't be cured?” I asked them. Surprisingly more calm then I probably should be.

“If done right away, it is possible to cure. But anything after 1, possibly even 2 days, it becomes too deadly for everyone. Not just you, but for us as well.” Melathe told us.

“If there was any other option we would happily try it. But as said, should we die, so would two whole races.” Layna told me.

“I understand. Then there is just one thing I have to ask then.” I told them as I sat Bab down and got onto my hands and knees to beg. “Please help Bab get back to normal.”

“A-Alex!” Bab said as she blushed and her two sisters started laughing.

“Of course we would help our little sister,” Layna said as she slowly stopped laughing.

“That's what family is for.” Melanthe commented.

“Alex, what about your family?” Bab asked me as I sat up.

I gave her a sad smile as I pat her head.

“My family most likely thinks I'm dead right now,” I told her. “If need be, I'll write a letter to Alen to give to my family when he goes back.”

“Based on when you were bitten, I would estimate you still have about a week and a half before you go completely ghoul insane.” Melanthe commented. “So in that amount of time, we will try to make your stay here as comfortable as possible.”

“Thank you,” I told them as I give a small bow then realized something. “How do I know I'm not going crazy right now?”

“We have been around for the last few hundred years,” Layna told me. “In that amount of time, we have found ways to cope with stuff like ghouls.”

“Earlier you received a bottle of medicine from a black wolf correct?” Melanthe asked.

“His name is Wannatrip,” Layna commented. “He is a beta who will become the next male pack alpha.”

'A question I will ask about later.' I thought.

“Ya, Wannatrip, he should have given you some pills. They are what we give new vampires to help control their new strength and abilities as their bodies adjust.” Melanthe explained. “But should someone going thru a ghoul transformation take it, it will hold back some of the side effects temporarily.”

“Wait, really!” I yelled and they nodded.

“But when it starts to wear off, it will cause the side effects to be much worse,” Layna told me. “Its give and take.”

Well, at least it was better than nothing.

“Thank you for helping me,” I told them as I bowed my head in thanks.

“You don't have to thank us. If it wasn't for you we might have never seen little Baby Bab again.” Layna told me.

“Oh?” I commented.

“We haven't seen Bab in over twenty years.” Melanthe told me and I looked over at Bab who looked away. “Then out of nowhere, we have Eva and her own companion stop by.”

“They looked cute together,” Layna commented.

“She told us what was going on and that Bab was currently stuck as a 10-year-old.” Melanthe continued.

“We were very surprised to hear all of that. Even more that she was also reduced to needing a diaper.” Layna told me.

I didn't even need to look at bab to know she was blushing very hard right now.

“But, why haven't you seen each other in so long?” I asked.

Everyone is silent for a moment.

“I'll tell you later,” Bab mumbles as she stares at the floor.

“Anyway. You both must be exhausted. Why don't we continue this conversation tomorrow.” Layna suggested and we all agreed.

“But first, there is something I would like to check.” Melanthe said as she stood up and held out a hand.

“ALEX! WHAT DID YOU DO!” a woman screams.

Police sirens screech.

Blood on the floor.

3 bodies lay motionless.

A knife in hand.

I open my eyes and can feel nothing but pain.

“I feel like I had my face smashed in,” I mumble as I sit up.

“Because you did.” I hear Bab say. 

I look over and see Bab sitting on a nice looking bed threw bars?

I shake my head and look again and finally noticed the rest of my surroundings. IM IN A FUCKING JAIL CELL!

I look over at Bab and see she is in a different one facing me.

“WHAT THE HELL!” I yell. “THAT BETTER HAVE NOT BE ANOTHER DREAM!”

Alexander March
Tstas- lv16
PH- 102 (+4)
Tatakc-69 (+3)
Edefcne-62 (+5)
Pseed-59 (+2)
Eregn-11 (+1)
Amnna-65

lcsas-fighter
Kslisl-fighter's soul
Ewpanos- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
Lemenet-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv18
HP-94 (+20)
Attack-24
Defence-24 (+95)
Speed-24 (+9)
Regen-34 (+3)
Manna-326

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

Marvo and his brother bolt out of the prison as fast as they can. The brother laughing the whole time.

“Stop laughing! This is serious!” Marvo yelled.

“Oh shut up you whiny shrub Munky.” the brother told him as they run into an ally to catch their breath for a moment.

“Is Amai here?” Marvo asked.

“Ya, and she’s going to be happy to see her dumbass brother.” Marvo's brother told him. “Sawa still wants to kick your ass by the way.”

“I’ll deal with her later. First, I really want to see my cute little sister.” Marvo told him.

The two finally make a break for the woods and need to run almost a mile to were Amai and there ride is.

“Marvo!” Amai shouted as she jumped out of the getaway carriage to greet her older brother.

She was slightly taller than Marvo and practically shoved Marvo's face into her large breasts.

“It's so good to see you!” Amai cheered.

“I-it's great to see you too Amai,” Marvo said as he pushed her away from him. His face slightly blushing.

“Qwack!” a duck called as it landed on top of Marvo's head.

“DUCKY!” Amai screamed as Marvo began to freak out.

“Blasted bird!” Marvo yelled as he took a swipe at the bird but it flew to Amai.

She notices the note on the bird's leg and reads it.

“Amai, come on!” the older brother shouted as he got the carriage ready. “Get rid of that fucking duck and let's go!”

But Amai didn't say a word.

“Come on Amai, we're going to Pa’a to hide out and…” Marvo stated but stopped

“We're going to see my mistress,” she said as she put the note back on the duck's leg and had it fly away.

“What are you talking about?” the older brother asked as he walked over. “We don't have time for this shit. Were going to pa’a….”

She grabbed both Marvo and the older brothers shirts.

“WE ARE GOING TO SEE MY MISTRESS.” She said with an almost evil voice and black eyes staring back at them. “NOW!”

Both nearly shit there pants as she lets go of them and gets into the carriage.

“Gods I hate Sawa,” Marvo mumbles as he gets into the carriage with her.

• Like 1

love this chapter! I like the explanations of the vampire and werewolves. gives them a unique take on them and why they are forced together. cant wait to find out more about them.
also, I noticed wannatripbaby was added to the story lol ^.^ 
i also liked the sisterly love the sisters had for Bab. i want to see more cute things from them!
finaly, the duck is back agin! 

3 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

love this chapter! I like the explanations of the vampire and werewolves. gives them a unique take on them and why they are forced together. cant wait to find out more about them.
also, I noticed wannatripbaby was added to the story lol ^.^ 
i also liked the sisterly love the sisters had for Bab. i want to see more cute things from them!
finaly, the duck is back agin! 

thank you. :)I look forward to fleshing them out soon.

ya, it's his birthday coming up and as a little gift, I added him to the story.

i got things planned for them, don't worry ;)

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)