LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

having troubles with reading the site

Hello.  Over the last few days I have noticed that some posts don't seem to be showing for me.  For instance
on tricky treats by cute kitten
I was binge reading the story a few days ago 
got up to page 6
and when I went to page 7
I don't seem to see story content
though I can read responses by people to updates.  I'm blind and use adaptive software so I don't know if there was some change to the visual theme of the site that might be having an effect on my software?  I tried it with google chrome and still the same results where it will show a username but not the content of that post.  
I'd really like to read the rest of the story.  I was up to the part where Gabby realized she didn't feel herself wet after drinking from her sippy cup before they were to go out trick or treating. 
I also looked at some other stories where I had read the first few chapters like black maled and it's not showing me the contents of those stories either.
 I cleared all temporary files and cache by running c-cleaner, rebooted, signed back in, and still, the same thing is happening.

I even tried it on the IPhone with safari and voiceover wouldn't read me the story content.

Thanks for any help with this problem. I apreciate it.

About 2 days ago the site had some serious problems the nature of which I am unaware of & probably couldn't understand anyway. For me everything reset to about a week ago before finally the entire site crashed. It's back up & running now (obviously) but from what I understand they're still trying to work out the bugs. I don't know if that has anything to do with your problem. I'm not the most technical guy. Sorry I can't be of more help. Hopefully someone else will have some answers.