LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New, And In Need Of Advice!

WiiBaby

Hi all!

Right now I have a big problem!! I'm 18, and still live at home... My father is a cop and specialzes in computer stuff. So, basically what this means is; I can't visit any site even relating to diapers on any computer! >.< I am currently posting from my Wii, but it is a pain in the ass to do so...

I need a way to get here on a normal computer! If someone could help in any way i'd appreciate it so much :D I'll be glad to post all my experiences/bio later if I can get here on a normal comp >_>

Thanks in advance, Brandon

Edit: Well I have a little time on my hands... so I'll adress some other problems, too. Since I live with my parents, I only have access to small amounts of Depends (aside from the fact they Always leak...) and I usually only have 2 - 3 hours alone time. I also won't obtain my liscence until Februrary. I have very limited amounts of space to hide them in. Also my parents know that I used to be obsessed with diapers (around age 5 - 7, possibly at 12, too.) Cont. below.

Cont. My parents had found my stash of baby stuff, too. Thankfully, though, at the time my friends and I were in the middle of a prank war, so I was able to blame them...

More later -- dad's home!

Anyways.. thanks for reading, and any help/ideas/soultions would be greatly appreciated!

- WB aka Brandon ^_^

Hi Brandon

I am no computer expert at all ! but I do know that you can make your computer destroy its "History" of sites that you have visited, obviously there is more to it than that and I found also that there is something to do with "Cookies" but do not know what they are.

There are plenty of people here who have a far greater understanding of theses things than I do, so bide your time and someone will come up with an answer for you.

ps, welcome to Daily Diapers and I hope you enjoy the site without the worry of being detected :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :horse:

COOKIES-have to be on to let u in some sites. they can be disabled afterwards. u can go to history on the pc n delete it..but if any1 checks it all will be gone.then they will know something is up.to some parent controls can send copys of e-mails to parents e-mail addy if they set it up that way.not sure of stops at sites.

get a copy of EE and load it and one of the options is to be hiden with ho keys to active then run guick mode when done each time

try just talking with him that youhave wet the bed a few times and wonder what you should do

I'm just gonna throw out the paranoid side of things and suggest that if his dad actually knows what he is doing with computers, the problem may be far more severe than erasing history. Routers can be made to keep track of outgoing and incoming requests, which is not erased by a history deletion. If his dad is really gung-ho about all the computer security, their whole network could be running through a linux box acting as a squid proxy server, which would not only keep track of your history, but would store a cached copy of everything it transfers.

Then again, if either of those are the case, your Wii browsing would be getting picked up too.

Oh, speaking of caches, while you're at the history and cookie deletion, make sure you clear the cache too.

The list goes on and on. My suggestion is to chill until at least you've got your wheels. Not what you want to hear, but without far more information, it is hard to give a definitive answer, and I'd hate to lead you into trouble.

Thanks everyone for the advice...

And to be more specific, he doesn't bother much with the router, he's better with getting in to the computer itself. For example: he's told me he's used Knoppix/Linux programs to help "bypass" passwords and such. He also had a search program that could retrive data even after a computer is formatted. =l In all truth I don't know if he even does check, but he's obviously capable. I'm a bit paranoid, but I do know that he'd disown me if he knew, either thinking I'm some sort of pedo, or just a freak..

Anyways, thanks for all of your help! =D

even though he is your dad and a cop, he has no business invading your privacy. you are not a suspect in a crime(at least i hope not) so for him to be snooping around is wrong, and pobably illeagle. you are 18, you are an adult. so what if you live at home he must respect your privacy. if he says something about this, tell him that it is your business. I'm sure you don't go snooping through his files, he shouldn't go through yours

p.s. i'm realated to a shariff and he would never do something like that

If you own the house and you own the computer you have a right to monitor it.

Watch out for Eblaster and SpectraPro

even though he is your dad and a cop, he has no business invading your privacy. you are not a suspect in a crime(at least i hope not) so for him to be snooping around is wrong, and pobably illeagle. you are 18, you are an adult. so what if you live at home he must respect your privacy. if he says something about this, tell him that it is your business. I'm sure you don't go snooping through his files, he shouldn't go through yours

p.s. i'm realated to a shariff and he would never do something like that

The right to privacy isn't guaranteed from your parents, especially not if you are using their equipment, in addition there should be no expectation of privacy if you are using their equipment.

(And if by chance you are talking about the right to privacy, as a specific right rising out of a penumbra of others in the U.S. Constitution, you should note that the ammendments to the constitution is a list of things people can be protected from the government infringing on, not individuals.)

i used to have a cell phone that could browse the internet and post on forums, you could ask him to buy you a cell phone with unlimited internet use, although i don't know if the websites you visit show up on the bill so if you do take my advice, test the waters and ask to see the bill. i find the easiest way to get them to show you is to offer to pay for the ringtones you bought. they're glad to see some responsibility in their kid.

Windows is easy to crack, and your dad just inserted a CD with Knoppix loaded on it so it would load into memory and have access to your hard drive...

I would suggest getting one of those smart 3m or whatever thumb drivers, and getting a browser that runs stand alone off of it..

Take your history, temp files and all that around with you :-)

Well, no expectation of privacy when using someone elses equipment. But I also feel if you KNOW privacy is compromised, you have the right to attempt to re-gain as much of it as you can.

A real good way to ensure this is to in your case would be to download a Linux "Live CD" - this will allow you to boot the Linux OS directly off a CD, and never write anything to the hard drive, instead it uses a RAM disk to store its info, and that is gone as soon as the system is turned off on re-booted (Live Linus CDs can generally be DLed at no charge, it takes a while to load each time (the whole point is to be able to test out the OS before actually installing it) but guarantees privacy by leaving absolutely no trace of anything.

The next best thing is the delete all cookies, history, and Temp Internet files when you are done. Then to ensure they can not be "un-deleted", run a "wipe disk" program on the hard drive (when you delete a file, it dose not actually go away, it only marks that space as available for use, but until it is physically written over, the information can be retrieved - a wipe-disk program will force write over available disk space, making it impossible to retrieve that information) - there are several available, some as "Freeware", but the one I have used for years is not that expensive, and uses a wipe-disk function that even governments trust when they wish to get rid of hard drives with classified information on them. It is called "Clean Disk Security" - you can get it at: http://www.theabsolute.net/sware/clndisk.html

Well, no expectation of privacy when using someone elses equipment. But I also feel if you KNOW privacy is compromised, you have the right to attempt to re-gain as much of it as you can.

A real good way to ensure this is to in your case would be to download a Linux "Live CD" - this will allow you to boot the Linux OS directly off a CD, and never write anything to the hard drive, instead it uses a RAM disk to store its info, and that is gone as soon as the system is turned off on re-booted (Live Linus CDs can generally be DLed at no charge, it takes a while to load each time (the whole point is to be able to test out the OS before actually installing it) but guarantees privacy by leaving absolutely no trace of anything.

(snip)

In terms of the PC, yes, this is the BEST method...especially if you can "mount" a thumb drive for your files and cookies. However, it may be hard on your memory...since a burned CD cannot remember your passwords.

If you don't go this route, I highly recommend getting a DIFFERENT browser than your dad, i.e. Opera or Firefox, and using that instead. This means that if he discovers anything, it's not a casual thing.