LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hotel Bedwetting

I'd seen this discussed on forums before, so I thought I'd give it a try. After all, they will probably never see me again. Here is what I did. I was going out of state to visit someone for a couple of days, and I stayed at a major, mid priced, motel chain. I called to make my reservation, and asked to speak to the manager, who turned out to be a woman. I told her I needed to reserve a room for Wednesday and Thursday nights, but I had an embarrassing problem and wanted to check before I stayed with them. She asked what the problem was.

So, I took the plunge and said

She couldn't find it at first, but when I told her, I had a "special room" reserved and it was supposed to be held aside. She said, "Oh, I know where it is now", and got the reservation out of a drawer. I registered and went to my room. The first thing /I did was to change the diaper I'd worn during my drive because it was quite wet. Then I went down to eat. Since I was eating at the restaurant at my hotel, I had 3 or 4 beers with supper, enough to get me just a little tipsy and make sure I had to pee often.

I watched TV for a while when I got back to my room, and drank several glasses of water on top of the 4 beers. I changed about an hour and a half before I went to bed, and my diaper was fairly wet before I put in my Pjs and went to bed. As I expected, I had to pee several times during the night, and about the second time I peed, I felt my leg getting wet, and realized my diaper was leaking and I was wetting the bed. By the time I got up at 8 am, my pjs and the bed sheets were nearly as wet as they would have been if I hadn't bothered to wear a diaper.

I showered and changed my soaked diaper, then rinsed my pee soaked Pjs and hung them over the shower curtain rod. I placed all of my used diapers in a plastic bag and tied it tightly before I went to have breakfast and then go visit my friend. I arrived back at the hotel at around 3pm to find fresh linens on the bed and the trash emptied. I had pooped on the way back, so I changed into a clean diaper and bagged the dirty one to dispose of in a dumpster behind the hotel when I went to supper.

Last night, I repeated the bed wetting, but since I skipped the beer, and drank less, I leaked a lot less, and only had a small wet spot in the bed when I awoke. I washed my Pjs again, took a shower and changed my diaper before I packed everything up and went down to check out. I did leave a note of apology and thanks on the pillow along with $20 for the maids. When I checked out, an older lady was at the counter. I told her that I hoped I hadn't caused too much of a problem.

She said "no", and thanked me again for calling ahead. She also said, "I'm the manager with whom you talked." I said once again, I'm sorry, I usually avoid staying overnight anywhere because of my wetting problem, but this time I had to stay" She answered, "don't worry about it, you are definitely not the only bed wetter we have ever had stay here, but you are one of the few to call ahead and make arrangements for protecting the beds."

She went on to say, that they had had to replace the mattresses several times in the past. All in all, it was a pleasant experience for me, even if I did wind up sitting in a poopy wet diaper for nearly two hours on the drive home, but that is another story.

Humm, I never thought of mentioning that when making a reservation (my biggest thing is it MUST be a smoking room), but I also never had that big of a problem with my diaper leaking. if it dose, not much.

A pair of plastic pants usually is enough to stop the little bit that MIGHT leak from my diaper but just to be extra sure, if I am staying in a motel, I just put a disposable absorbent pad over the sheet (although it was never actually needed, but better safe then sorry).

Guest diamondback688

my diaper very rarely leaks, so i never thought about telling the hotel that i was incontinent...maybe ill start doing that now just to be on the safe side...

why do you drink so much before bed it seems like your intentionaly trying to wet the bed ?

"and drank several glasses of water on top of the 4 beers. "

I can see the beer , but unless your getting ready to run 20 miles not all that much water ..

why do you drink so much before bed it seems like your intentionaly trying to wet the bed ?

"and drank several glasses of water on top of the 4 beers. "

I can see the beer , but unless your getting ready to run 20 miles not all that much water ..

Well, I don't know how much it matters with only 4 beers. But I do recall seeing on some science show, using themselves a "Ginni pigs" testing various methods - and concluded that drinking water right before bed, after a knight of drinking is the most reliable way to prevent, or at least lessen the severity of a hang-over (main cause=dehydration?).

However, 4 beers at least for me, is not enough to have to worry about that - plus they where only talking about one glass.

carefull Sip the water frequently over a period of time, generally not more than a liter an hour. Don't drink to the point where you feel sick. Drinking far too much water within a short period of time can lead to euvolemic hyponatremia, which can be fatal. In addition, don't let the urge rise to the point of being painful. This may drive urine back into the kidneys, damaging them. http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic275.htm :biker_h4h::beer:

carefull Sip the water frequently over a period of time, generally not more than a liter an hour. Don't drink to the point where you feel sick. Drinking far too much water within a short period of time can lead to euvolemic hyponatremia, which can be fatal. In addition, don't let the urge rise to the point of being painful. This may drive urine back into the kidneys, damaging them. http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic275.htm :biker_h4h::beer:

Uhh, he's right about chasing his beer with an equal amount of water...it does help hangovers. According to the e-medicine article, he needs to eat something salty, too...but a couple of glasses of water just isn't going to do any real damage. Beer *is* a reasonable diuretic.

Dill Pickle

I tried this once in Germany. Made reservations in US by email with email communication to Concierge. She was wonderful and thanked me as well. I arrived, checked in, the clerk, a female looked at the screen, frowned a bit, looked me over and gave me a key. I got to the room and there was a note in an envelope. It said a waterproof pad was on bed and two dispo diapers under pillow (it also said to call if they were not the right size. A what seemed like larger wastebasket of plastic was in bathroom.

Like you I drank wonderful German beer that night, came back to room. Message (in English ) on my phone said they hoped things were satisfactory. Told me to put diaper in plastic bag provided and leave in wastebasket in morning.

All very professional and business like. I stayed a week and in middle came back from function in middle of week, stopped by Concierge and asked where I could buy Suprima Plastic Pants. She paused for one moment and looked me straight in the eye. Then she got on web and in a lowered voice gave me a piece of paper with several addresses and asked if I needed a map. I was mildly surprised I did not need to explain what "plastic pants", or who Suprima was. She even gave me the German name for plastic pants. Again, all very professional.

On my next to last night, I got knock on door, a different woman was there and just asked me if I found the room accommodations (it was obvious she meant bed and diapers ok) and with a smile, if I had found a shop for plastic pants. I was somewhat stunned, it seem obvious that SEVERAL people at the hotel knew about my "problem" and perhaps interests.

I stammered that all was fine, she again said the hotel thanked me for informing them. Every time I have stayed there since the room is "ready" for me. And once there was an envelope with a coupon for incontinent items at a local "drugstore".

That would be nice to have a hotel that treats you well. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and worn my diapers while there but haven't asked for any special accomadations. One of the things I am planning on doing this year is to travel to a couple of places that I have not yet seen. I have been to Germany a few times but that was with the military so it would be nice to go there on my own one day. I would like to know where that hotel is it would be nice to stay at one that takes such good care of the needs of the guests.

SoakedinIowa

quote name='Wetpants' date='Dec 30 2006, 08:35 AM' post='57391']

I tried this once in Germany. Made reservations in US by email with email communication to Concierge. She was wonderful and thanked me as well. I arrived, checked in, the clerk, a female looked at the screen, frowned a bit, looked me over and gave me a key. I got to the room and there was a note in an envelope. It said a waterproof pad was on bed and two dispo diapers under pillow (it also said to call if they were not the right size. A what seemed like larger wastebasket of plastic was in bathroom.

Like you I drank wonderful German beer that night, came back to room. Message (in English ) on my phone said they hoped things were satisfactory. Told me to put diaper in plastic bag provided and leave in wastebasket in morning.

All very professional and business like. I stayed a week and in middle came back from function in middle of week, stopped by Concierge and asked where I could buy Suprima Plastic Pants. She paused for one moment and looked me straight in the eye. Then she got on web and in a lowered voice gave me a piece of paper with several addresses and asked if I needed a map. I was mildly surprised I did not need to explain what "plastic pants", or who Suprima was. She even gave me the German name for plastic pants. Again, all very professional.

On my next to last night, I got knock on door, a different woman was there and just asked me if I found the room accommodations (it was obvious she meant bed and diapers ok) and with a smile, if I had found a shop for plastic pants. I was somewhat stunned, it seem obvious that SEVERAL people at the hotel knew about my "problem" and perhaps interests.

I stammered that all was fine, she again said the hotel thanked me for informing them. Every time I have stayed there since the room is "ready" for me. And once there was an envelope with a coupon for incontinent items at a local "drugstore".

Everyone is missing the point. I wanted my diapers to leak and wet the bed. I could have just as well slept and wet without the diapers, but I wanted to have some protection, just not enough. I had heard about "making arrangements" for bedwetters ahead of time on another forum, and decided I'd try it. If the hotel manager had given me a hard time about my "faked problem" I would have simply tried another hotel. It's exciting, to me now, that a whole hotel staff thinks I am incontinent.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone is missing the point. I wanted my diapers to leak and wet the bed. I could have just as well slept and wet without the diapers, but I wanted to have some protection, just not enough. I had heard about "making arrangements" for bedwetters ahead of time on another forum, and decided I'd try it. If the hotel manager had given me a hard time about my "faked problem" I would have simply tried another hotel. It's exciting, to me now, that a whole hotel staff thinks I am incontinent.

Yes, pottypants, I was planning on posting just that, the fact that everyone was missing the point that you called on the phone to talk about your wetting, the beers you drank and the obviously soaked sheets because you wanted them all to know you wet and wore diapers. People sometimes miss the fact that it is exciting to some of us to have others know we are wearing diapers or perhaps see us in diapers under our clothes without actually saying, "Hey! I like to wear diapers and play like I'm a baby!" I often go to different medical supply stores in thick disposable diapers under my jeans or shorts and ask about their incontinent products. When clerks ask me if they can help me I slowly and casually work it into the conversation and let them wonder first, then confirm what they might suspect. I always do this like I am any other normal person with an incontinence problem. Letting the clerks ask the questions instead of coming right out and saying I wear diapers is a much more believable situation. Start first asking a few questions about the products they sell and soon the clerks will be asking you things like, "What size is the patient, is he or she ambulatory, what do they use now", etc. Thats when I bring it up that the products are for me and I am incontinent. I have several different stories about my "incontinence" and "need for diapers" depending on the situations. Sometimes when I'm looking for plastic pants I state that I can't find anything really good on the internet and I'm looking for somthing that fits well and is durable. Sometimes I say my last good pair of plastic pants tore last night and I'm looking to see if they sell good quality waterproof pants (that gets them thinking that you might just wet the bed only). Sometimes I tell them that I'm only concerned with plastic pants for night wear because in the day I use disposable products. With disposable diapers I sometimes say that I'm looking for Abri-Form or Molicares. When shown other brands I say that I wear Attends usually but I'm looking for something better or more absorbent. I may also tell them that Attends are too bulky for day wearing, especially if I'm thickly diapered and have shorts on. I might ask if they have a disposable product that's more discreet, especially if I am thickly diapered. I love it when they show me the pull on disposable underpants. Sometimes they will ask if I would prefer the "underpants" or the "diaper". If they don't, I sometimes tell them I need the diaper style because my incontinence isn't just urinary and I need both absorbtion and containment! Some of you may not be able to understand why some of us like doing things like that, but for us, it's similar to some of you dressing in baby clothes and being babied in front of other people. It adds to our excitment of being in diapers in a slightly scary way.