LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Woke up a little bit ago in a pretty wet Bambino Cloudee and I dropped a duce in it.  It's a pretty firm load, but still somewhat squishy. 

I'll sit in it for a while and enjoy it and see if anymore poop will come out before I clean up. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am not incontinent and am more identified as a DL rather than AB. All my wetting and messing is volitional, purposeful, and so very enjoyable as I feel my diaper fill up and get warm and squishy. Right now my Forsite AM/PM morning diaper is so poopy and squishy as I sit her responding to a few topics. This morning as soon as as I got out of bed and my feet hit the floor the poop hit my diaper! I like to stay in my messy diaper for several hours, but I am thinking that I will have to change soon because this diaper is just so full that I don't want my genitals immersed in the mess for fear of developing a UTI.  Messing my diapers is so very pleasurable that sometimes I think that if the "vanilla" general public tried it, the adult diaper industry would not be able to keep up with the demand, they don't know what they are missing. Pooping is such a normal activity; we just like to mess our diapers rather than flush away the pleasure. If you ever watch a toddler who is messing their diaper, they are truly enjoying it; we have simply rediscovered the pleasurable sensations after years of socially acceptable toilet habits. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

If I am posting, I must be messy. I had a very wet night so my morning diaper, Rearz Select, is soaked, but not leaking--yay. While poring my morning coffee, I just relaxed and messed my diaper so naturally with no pushing. Coffee, wet, warm, squishy, sticky diaper: it doesn't get much better than this, oh my it just got better- I wet and pooped more.

• Like 1

Messed out quite a huge load not too long ago... or maybe it was long ago. Woke up in the middle of the night, felt the need to check my phone but, before I did, I obviously noticed my incredibly messy diaper. Feels very nice, but I'm not sure whether to change or not. Might just go to sleep in this lil accident.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, squishii said:

Messed out quite a huge load not too long ago... or maybe it was long ago. Woke up in the middle of the night, felt the need to check my phone but, before I did, I obviously noticed my incredibly messy diaper. Feels very nice, but I'm not sure whether to change or not. Might just go to sleep in this lil accident.

Well, is it firm or soft?? Because depending on the consistency, you might be able to sleep in it comfortably.??☺️?? I hope baby enjoys his dirty diaper!?????????♥️?♥️?

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, is it firm or soft?

Fairly soft. That seems to be the usual at this point. This may be something I can sleep in. 

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I hope baby enjoys his dirty diaper

Even if I couldn't sleep in it, I'd always enjoy a good dirty diaper! But thank you for hoping!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, squishii said:

Even if I couldn't sleep in it, I'd always enjoy a good dirty diaper!

Me too buddy!? I like to cry and be fussy when I'm in an dirty diaper, just like an regular baby!???????? It so much fun!?☺️?♥️???????

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I like to cry and be fussy when I'm in an dirty diaper

To be honest, I like crying in 'embarrassment' and being a bit sniffly. Never went to fussing, although apparently I've just never been much of a fussy boy in general VwV

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, squishii said:

To be honest, I like crying in 'embarrassment' and being a bit sniffly. Never went to fussing, although apparently I've just never been much of a fussy boy in general VwV

Really? Wow!???

7 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really? Wow!???

Yeah, it's pretty fun. Of course, I have no daddy to practice it on so I have to use my somewhat strong imagination! But even with imagination I still enjoy it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squishii said:

Yeah, it's pretty fun. Of course, I have no daddy to practice it on so I have to use my somewhat strong imagination! But even with imagination I still enjoy it.

I'm glad you're able to tap into your imagination so easily. It takes time to do that usually.?? That's how it was for me at least!

A wet and messy LFB Little Trunks diaper this morning. Gosh, more snow overnight, but to make shoveling a little more enjoyable I am going to tackle the snow removal in my wet and messy diaper, should help to keep me warm.

My morning Abena M4 diaper is very wet and messy, a near perfect Sunday morning. My wife gets up much later than I do, which gives me the opportunity to enjoy my messy diaper for several hours before I change. The best messy diaper for me is pooping without changing posture while I just relax and fill my diaper. Oh sure, sometimes I have to push a little, but the best messy diaper for me is just so natural and normal, as if nothing unusual has happened. Now for the controversial topic: messing in public. I have messed in public a handful of times, or should I more accurately say a diaper full of times! I do have a diaper code; however, and that is to never subject any unwilling person to my diapers, whether dry, wet, or messy. Therefore, when I messed in public I practiced six feet social distancing well before we knew anything about social distancing secondary to the pandemic. I also kept moving, that is, I never stayed in one place very long, and I avoided close spaces. For example, while out of town for a meeting, I messed my diaper walking around the city, and when I returned to the hotel I avoided the elevator and took the stairs to my floor. When I messed at a Walmart, like I said earlier, I practiced social distancing, kept moving, and I also find that ambient environmental odors naturally mask my messy diaper. On the "diaper full of times" that I have messed in public I have never so much as received a questioning or quizzical look from anyone. I think I have literally mastered the stealth public messy diaper. One memorable messy diaper occurred and was planned when my wife was out of town; I also don't subject her to my messy diaper. I usually wear my diapers to work and wet during the day, but I planned to hold my poopy all day and mess while I was walking to my car after work. I actually had difficulties holding on during the day, but I made it and while walking to my car with other people fairly close I just exploded in my diaper. I never even broke stride while walking. I think the only change in my demeanor was a brief glassy stare as I enjoyed the sensations of going poopy in my diaper. No one knew or suspected anything, as I wished some colleagues a good evening. I was afraid my diaper would not contain everything, but it did. Driving home was both delightful and anxiety provoking because I was worried that my mess would squish out of my diaper and onto my clothes and car seat. The poop gods were with me that day and I got home without any external mess or stains.  

7 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

My diaper has just been messed in as I lay here getting ready to go to sleep.

Choice #1.

Go change now.

Choice #2

Go to sleep and change in the morning. 

#2 It is, night all.

Always go with "Number 2" (if you get the meaning!)

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

My diaper has just been messed in as I lay here getting ready to go to sleep.

Choice #1.

Go change now.

Choice #2

Go to sleep and change in the morning. 

#2 It is, night all.

You got it going on buddy!???? Nothing like having a big load in your diaper to help you sleep at night!????? It's like sleeping on an big cloud in your pants!☁️?️??????????????????????????????????????☺️????????

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You got it going on buddy!???? Nothing like having a big load in your diaper to help you sleep at night!????? It's like sleeping on an big cloud in your pants!☁️?️??????????????????????????????????????☺️????????

The only thing that would be better would to be going to sleep in a fresh diaper and waking to a soggy messy diaper. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

The only thing that would be better would to be going to sleep in a fresh diaper and waking to a soggy messy diaper. 

OH YEAH!!!!??☺️???♥️? That would be better, much better! I LOVE me an good soggy diaper!!!!!?☺️??????? It feels heavenly, and I feel SO LITTLE!!!!!?????????♥️❤️????????

16 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

OH YEAH!!!!??☺️???♥️? That would be better, much better! I LOVE me an good soggy diaper!!!!!?☺️??????? It feels heavenly, and I feel SO LITTLE!!!!!?????????♥️❤️????????

I wake up wet every day, but so have only woke up in a pooped diaper 3 times, I am working on improving this as I would love to wake up to poop diapers everyday. 

2 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I wake up wet every day, but so have only woke up in a pooped diaper 3 times, I am working on improving this as I would love to wake up to poop diapers everyday. 

Are you bowel incontinent???????????????