LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

47 minutes ago, jimpa said:

I decided to go 24/7 for a week, no toilets. I’m in need of a thrill seeing as I have nothing better to do, and yeah...squatting here until it’s all out.

I haven't sat on a toilet in several months.  On the rare occasion where I am between diapers and have a poop onboard, I'll straddle the toilet and drop it down the hole.  That's probably happened less than I could count on one hand, in the past few months though.  Sometimes I pee while in the shower if the urge strikes, but poop is always in the diaper except for the few straddle occasions I mentioned previously.

well I still have full control. I've just been going in my diaper instead of the toilet. I haven't used the toilet at all in two weeks.

Nice do you have any other socials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice do you have any other socials

Thats what i do but in a public place i wet and mess my pants/diaper in the bathroom

Guilty:  as lock-down sloth has overtaken me, I woke up in my (already wet) night BetterDry, my wife had gone to work and it was too soon to get up.  Two hours later sitting here and I need to go and change.

• Like 1

So I had two big messes twice today. Just got out of the shower; and I think I’m going to give the diapers a rest for a little while. It’s starting to give me more anxiety than joy, and feel like I’m forcing myself to wear. But 78 hours without using a toilet I think is a personal record.

Changed into my night diaper at 10:30 pm and within an hour I had to poo wasn't going yo waste a slightly used diaper and I've been in it now for almost 14hrs I know I should change but really don't want to.
Just being "Stinky, Squishy and Proud "....[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I don't have any diapers at the moment, and I know I'm going to have to go at some point soon this morning, and haven't gotten dressed at all yet (If I even do at all)....but I still want to have a little fun today....any suggestions anyone?  Just message me any ideas if you want to, I'll probably get to those before I check back on this post again for a while.

Well it happened yesterday. I drive truck for a living and was cruising through New York state yesterday. I had about an hour to go before I was parking for the night. The urge hit about 2 hours before I parked. It wasnt really strong but was there. I knew I could hold it until I was done. But all of a sudden i had to sneeze and ended up with a decent sized lump in my pants.

It’s been about a year since I’ve worn diapers or did anything like that on purpose. Was a different experience when it’s an actual accident then being on purpose. Would like to find a like minded person close to home to try this with but on purpose this time :wink::wink:

Anyone else have any accident stories this week?

Well, this whole cooking from home thing isn't agreeing with my stomach. I just had a major messy accident. Thankfully, I was double-diapered in the vintage XPMedical A+ diapers. I am going to wait a bit before changing in case my stomach isn't done yet.

• 1 year later...

my tykables overnights is full of runny poop it's so nice a squishy and warm it's probably about to leak so will need a diaper change soon by mommy/girlfriend.

3 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

my tykables overnights is full of runny poop it's so nice a squishy and warm it's probably about to leak so will need a diaper change soon by mommy/girlfriend.

I hope Mommy knows! LOL!???????☺️?????❤️??❤️

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I hope Mommy knows! LOL!???????☺️?????❤️??❤️

mommy did know my diaper was leaking luckly she did a diaper check earlier otherwise my mess would have leaked everywhere. she changed my diaper and now i am starting to wet my tykables little builders while on the exercise bike it feels nice and warm hopefully i mess soon so i can do some more exercise with a full diaper on    

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

mommy did know my diaper was leaking luckly she did a diaper check earlier otherwise my mess would have leaked everywhere. she changed my diaper and now i am starting to wet my tykables little builders while on the exercise bike it feels nice and warm hopefully i mess soon so i can do some more exercise with a full diaper on    

I hope Mommy's watching you then!?? And does more frequent diapie checks.??? LOL!??

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I hope Mommy's watching you then!?? And does more frequent diapie checks.??? LOL!??

@BabySpiderBoy she is doing frequent diaper checks today to keep an eye on my diaper usage cause i have been having a lot of diarrhoea.right now i am playing with my Lego fire department so far i am very wet oh my god my tykables little builders is starting to get super wet now it's really soaked but super warm i am going to ask mommy if i can be double diapered so i can keep playing or i will stay in this diaper a bit longer. Is your mommy or daddy checking your diaper frequently to see if baby needs a wet or messy diaper change so they can keep playing. 

It's early morning and I am up with a very wet and messy NS purple Supreme diaper size medium with a large size poopy load that is exquisitely warm, soft, and squishy. This is a feeling I never get tired of, relaxing, naughty, sensual, and so emotionally and physically enjoyable. I won't change for about three hours, and plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. My wife gets up much later, although she knows, I don't mess my diaper around her, one of our boundaries.

• Like 1