LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

Bambino has stated that they have shared resources and vendors information with Secure and Vice Versa, but that they are NOT the same company and are not affiliated with them.

They can say that all they want (and no disrespect to them because it's entirely understandable why they would) however, public records do not lie.

The Secure brand was indisputably manufactured by G. Hirsch and Company in Burlingame, California. I even corresponded with the company's president, Gary Hirsch, about an employment opportunity there roughly two years ago. There is absolutely no mistaking that the Bambino diaper is made by the same factory; the materials and construction are just too similar. Trouble is, G. Hirsch and Company seems to have disappeared, as their website is gone and phone number no longer work. My guess is that Secure Personal Products LLC, a new company, took over the diaper lines of G. Hirsch, and also manufacture the Bambino brand for Bottom Half Group.

It would be my guess that perhaps Secure ran out of the small as they have a working relationship with Secure they probably got a few cases to hold them over until their shipment got in. If you look at that part number The BH stands for BottomHalf which is Bambino's parent company and Secure starts theirs with SPC which is Secure Personal Care. So that's probably it. They probably went with Binancos as The Classico's could have caused quite a stir with their customers. I just noticed that they are outta stock on all smalls again, less the sample which is a Bambino.

I know when I tried Secures small, they were indeed Secures, so if you are unhappy I would voice it to Secure and I'm sure they will make it right. IMHO you got a better diaper though, and it might be a while until they are in stock. Best of luck.

they both have the same address

only there Suite # is different but the same building.

Secure Personal Care Products

50 Woodside Road Suite #309

Redwood City, CA 94061

The Bottom Half Group, LLC.

50 Woodside Road Suite 217

Redwood City, Ca 94061

Secure Personal Care is bambino

they both have the same address

only there Suite # is different but the same building.

Secure Personal Care Products

50 Woodside Road Suite #309

Redwood City, CA 94061

The Bottom Half Group, LLC.

50 Woodside Road Suite 217

Redwood City, Ca 94061

Secure Personal Care is bambino

Here is an email that I just received from Secure Care. Check option 3 and I think this is all settled. I choose option 3.

Unfortunately, we are currently back ordered on the Medium X-Plus Taped Brief, (due to a very high volume of purchases on this outstanding brief). We have three options that we can offer you.

1. Wait for the back ordered item to arrive which will be the week of July 20th and your order will be shipped promptly.

2. We can refund you your money, cancel your order and you will have to place another order when the items come back in stock.

3. We have a brief that we manufacture for another customer that is equal too if not exceeds the X-Plus brief in performance. The difference is that this brief is all white, with a clear un-printed frontal landing zone and there is no wetness indicator all other

features are the same.

Please let us know which option you would like to pursue, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Secure Personal Care Customer Service

no doubt about it! They aren't made in denmark though. They're made in china. i got a box of either bambinos or secures and it was refolded and on the inside written in chalk were kanji's. all and all who cares, both of the diapers are amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

^ I agree...with the qualification if the tapes work. I ordered a case of the secure x plus medium back in the spring and over half of them have tapes that don't want to stick. very annoying trying to wear a diaper that is half falling off. It seems like it has to be a manufacturing problem as it is the same tape that comes "Unstuck" on 90% of the diapers. But when they work they are really good, comfortable and absorbent.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I get my Secure plus case of 96 diapers Tomorrow.I can't wait to see and try them.I never tried secure before.I hope the tapes hold as good as bambino does..

I got my sample, they aren't as nice as the Bambino's, they for sure didn't have the nicer looking green tape zone.

I took some pictures of my diapers I just got but when trying to upload them to this website I get this message this file was too big to upload..They look just as cute as bambino much thinner then bambino witch is good I like it that way.No wetness indicator they look just like baby diapers.I will never buy bambino again 96 diapers with prints for $76.65 :thumbsup: I wish I could get the pictures to upload

So is it just the Plus that changed to this new print or do the X-pluses have it too? If so I'll never buy them again. I think the new tape zone is the most hideous shade of baby shit green ever. Where they thinking when they designed them?

You just have to make it smaller, using photoshop or similar.

I took the camera out of 6 mega pixels and set it to 1 mega pixels and that should make it small enough but I still get the same message.I tried uploading it with firefox and internet explorer and get the same message with both.

I am pretty sure its just the Plus. They look cute to me but that of course is a girl's perspective.

I love these Diapers they are very cute.I got 1 picture to upload from playing with them on photo shop its a close up of the hearts.

• Like 1

Your first picture from the phone is 18K in size, not sure what it is your doing on converting but the second is way to small. Not giving out the exact measurements because I have no clue as to what your using but 6 MEGapixel to 1 MEGapixel is still 1 MEG as in 1 million, so taking into account the first picture is 18K also known as 18 Thousand I think you can see why it's to big.

Now granted 1 megapixel isn't really 1 meg in size or more specifically not exactly, but it can be. You need to right click your picture and view details or see the size of the actual file in explorer. Reducing size is one way, but it's only one way. Mainly reducing color depth is your best bet. Digital cameras generally use "True Color" which is way to high at 16.7 million colors. You can greatly reduce the size of the the picture by adjusting that setting. Also remember with a standard account you are limited to how much you can upload. Check your attachment manager in your profile section to verify you have enough room to upload, and how much you have already!:)

On a related note, I think the diapers are nasty looking too. But hey if you like them, that's all that matters dude!:thumbsup:

Your first picture from the phone is 18K in size, not sure what it is your doing on converting but the second is way to small. Not giving out the exact measurements because I have no clue as to what your using but 6 MEGapixel to 1 MEGapixel is still 1 MEG as in 1 million, so taking into account the first picture is 18K also known as 18 Thousand I think you can see why it's to big.

Now granted 1 megapixel isn't really 1 meg in size or more specifically not exactly, but it can be. You need to right click your picture and view details or see the size of the actual file in explorer. Reducing size is one way, but it's only one way. Mainly reducing color depth is your best bet. Digital cameras generally use "True Color" which is way to high at 16.7 million colors. You can greatly reduce the size of the the picture by adjusting that setting. Also remember with a standard account you are limited to how much you can upload. Check your attachment manager in your profile section to verify you have enough room to upload, and how much you have already!:)

On a related note, I think the diapers are nasty looking too. But hey if you like them, that's all that matters dude!:thumbsup:

I think its pretty bad when you can't upload picture to a website.I never had any problems putting any pictures on any website this is the message I get(Error This file was too big to upload Used 498.74K of your 500K global upload quota) (Max. single file size: 1.26K)nasty looking that is being a little hard on the diapers I mean they may not be as cute as bambino but getting any print on an adult diapers is pretty cool and with the hears I think its cute.its not a bad diaper the plastic is thin when my G/F was putting the diaper on me the diaper almost ripped.and they are about as thick as depends but they seem to hold a little more then depends.I like getting my diaper changed by my G/F so I don't mind the thin diaper to much they are all white just like bambino with No wetness indicator and they have the same tapes as bambino.and they look just like a baby diaper.these diaper do seem to be a higher rise diaper then bambino so they do fit better then bambino so for the money I will keep buying them (only if they keep the hearts on them)bambino being a 10 out of a 10.I would say these being a 6 out of a 10

I think its pretty bad when you can't upload picture to a website.I never had any problems putting any pictures on any website this is the message I get(Error This file was too big to upload Used 498.74K of your 500K global upload quota) (Max. single file size: 1.26K)

Well there's your problem, you've used up nearly all your upload space, you'd have to delete some other pics to have the space to upload.