LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

I like the new plus tape design. I like the hearts and the stripes, but the first two that I have worn have leaked all over the place. So far these have not lived up to what I thought they would. I am rather disapointed.

Question,

I have posted that it seems like the medium bambinos cut seemed to have gotten smaller, well me and my gf both noticed that. My question is, is if Secure X plus is the same size, or if you would say its a little larger or even smaller? Never tried the xplus. Any information would be great! Thanks!!!

• Like 1

I like the new plus tape design. I like the hearts and the stripes, but the first two that I have worn have leaked all over the place. So far these have not lived up to what I thought they would. I am rather disapointed.

That is what I have been saying for 2 or 3 months now.they suck they are as thick as depends next to no SAP.No stretch waist front OR back of the diaper.for the price you are better off getting depends they are better they have the stretch waist front and back of the diaper.The same amount of sap and a cheaper price..the only nice thing about the plus is the tape zone that is it!!!!..this diaper needs much more SAP!!!!!!!!!!..I will stick with depends and bambino..

• Like 1

Gosh I have the Secure Plus and I haven't leaked at all...sure it can only take 1 or 2 wettings but I have not leaked at all. They are definitely not as thin as Depends, please stop exaggerating.

you must be on drugs or something!!!!!!!!!!!they do not hold anymore then one wetting and they are as thin as depends next to no SAP!!!!!!

• Like 2

Then, I guess I'm on drugs lol - not going to argue with you on this silly topic. I like em, a lot of people like em, thats all that matters :)

Anyways this is the Secure X-Plus thread not Secure Plus - maybe there should be another thread for that diaper?

• Like 1

I've always really been impressed with depends in some sort of way. For a thin, store brand diaper, they really do have a lot of SAP in them and really bulk up once wet. They hold a lot more than many diapers much thicker as I think they are using a lot more filler. They also have a nice snug fit for me and really wrap my body, almost feeling like real underwear. They crinkle a ton so it's a big givaway but they are very discrete otherwise. Also, there waist band I'd say is far superior to almost anyones out there. Much more elastic and it actually feels like how regular underwear feels wrapped around my waist. It last a long time too and doesn't just stretch and stay streched out after some time of use like several other brands. They have good leg gaurds too.

In many ways, I'd say the depend outperforms some of these other much thicker diapers so many people rave so much about. Definately not a "babyish" diaper but it gets the job done.

• Like 1

I just can't stand the feeling of Depends honestly - something about the thinness and plastic used. Much prefer the Secure Plus for an all diaper good for working out in because its not too thick and not too thin but provides good protection!

• Like 2

I just can't stand the feeling of Depends honestly - something about the thinness and plastic used. Much prefer the Secure Plus for an all diaper good for working out in because its not too thick and not too thin but provides good protection!

LOL

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like the Secure X-Plus - I think I will order them next month along with my usual Bambino order...they are both nice to have...different looks I guess.

Does the x-plus have the green hearts on them

The Secure X Plus that I got a couple of weeks ago did not have hearts on them. They are the same tape design that that have used in the past. I think that would be neat if they would put the hearts or another design on the tape. I like the tape zone as once the tapes are on they stay put in a varity of positions. Now if they would put some ohter designs on there......

The Secure Plus are the ones with the new design.

I hate this..

Most people that I know who use diapers for fun are obviously going to buy the thickest most absorbent ones they can find, so for me, Plus is out of the question, it's X-Plus all the way. Shit, I'd buy XXX-Plus if they made them. :P So I wish they had the Xplus with the cute color as well.

I think if they started making them too thick then it would be too specialized because only a select amount of people are going to want this extra super thick diaper that basically can't be discreet at all. I don't know...

• Like 1

I actually need diapers, and frankly the whole discreet thing has done nothing but irritate me over the years. I would love something that thick and absorbent, for night time use, and it drives me crazy that every time they come out with an (overnite) product it isn't very long before it is reduced to foder in the name of discreetness. When I go to bed, I care more about keeping the bed dry. I haven't found any product other the cloth that really works without being altered in some form be it adding stuffers, plastic pants etc. I would sooner go to bed with my crotch inside of a giant beachball. Just gets to me that we hit a certain point with products, and now it seems like things are backsliding and getting worse again. I thought technology was suposed to make things better. Sorry for the rant, hit a little nerve you did.

I actually need diapers, and frankly the whole discreet thing has done nothing but irritate me over the years. I would love something that thick and absorbent, for night time use, and it drives me crazy that every time they come out with an (overnite) product it isn't very long before it is reduced to foder in the name of discreetness. When I go to bed, I care more about keeping the bed dry. I haven't found any product other the cloth that really works without being altered in some form be it adding stuffers, plastic pants etc. I would sooner go to bed with my crotch inside of a giant beachball. Just gets to me that we hit a certain point with products, and now it seems like things are backsliding and getting worse again. I thought technology was suposed to make things better. Sorry for the rant, hit a little nerve you did.

If you want or need a thicker diaper for over night, and you don't want or like cloth, you might consider either the secure Xplus, or Abena X or Molicare super plus, or the dry 24/7 and even the Eurobrief. All are for extended wear and over night use and all are excellent, and non of them have cheapened or thinned out thier products for the sake of 'being discreet'. It just depends on your finances and what you like, as some of them get darn expensive!

I see one of the functions of this community is to help people with their incontinence issues and conditions to that they can have better and happier lives. Accepting incontinence is part of the challange and finding the right products that work and comfortable is another.

Since us AB/DL types wear as a 'hobby' of sorts, it would seem this is the best place to come for information regarding products and sources.

I do hope this helps and you can find a product that will fill your requirements for nighttime usage. There are many reviews of a wide variety of products posted and pinned here...

and as always if you have any quesations always feel free to ask! :)

qwack

• 3 weeks later...

I think that the Secure line of products are overlooked a lot of times because of the talk about other products like the Bambino Diapers and Abena, etc. They are not as widely publicized I would say as those others but I think they provide a great diaper selection since they have the "line" of diapers which I think go in the order of X-Plus, Plus and then Premium...I think. I am a fan of the X-Plus and Plus but I have never tried the Premium...anyone have any experience with those? What are they like?

I think the Plus is a step above the Attends and Tranquility but below the Bambino Diaper type absorbency. like in between....they are worth a try and the plastic is a big favorite of mine. But, does anyone have any insight on their premium diaper?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If you have read any of my posts when someone asks for a Diaper Recommendation? You already know what I am going to say.

My wife and I love these diapers.

They never leak!! I have been wearing them for 4 years and my wife has been wearing them for 3. I am a flooder and she is a leaker/bed-wetter.

They have an odor locking mechanism that prevents you from being all smelly like a nursing home.

The Plastic is super soft and never chafes even if you wear them all day and night. The inside is too.

The "Tape Zone" is like super glue for tapes and it never rips. Plus if when you put it on you don't like the fit, you can simply un-tape and readjust them.

Elastic Waste Bands are in both the front and the back and they actually work to keep the diaper snug, even when they are wet.

The Customer Service Reps are super nice and have answered every question I have ever asked them. Also I suspect they are aware of us and appreciate our business. Especially since I don't sound old and told them they were for me.

In case you didn't know they are the company that makes the Bambinos Diapers. To compare them is a waste of time the only differences are the print on the tape zone and the wetness indicator.

• Like 1