LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punish the user above you

Loki

Noooooooooooo!!!!!  The people there call off all the time and make me clean up their mess!

Your punishment involves running a marathon in a fully saturated AB diaper in -20 degree weather.  Also drink lots of water to stay hydrated.

No tv or video games, eh? Didn't say anything about drugs & hookers!

I punish ^ by putting you in a room with some puppies. But the room is divided by 2 sets of iron bars so that you can't with you on one side & the puppies on the other so you can't pet them!

For your punishment, you have to swim deep enough and catch 100 viper fish (aka, the kind with the built in light from finding nemo).  Then you must bring them all to P. Sherman at 42 Wallaby Way in Sydney.

Catching a hundred fish was pretty easy. I just used a confusion spell to make them think they were drowning and they popped right up to the surface. :)

For your punishment you must simply walk into Mordor.

Easy enough.  I'll go fire up the Minecraft.  (Let's see... which random chest has all my paper, emeralds, and diamonds?)

For your punishmement, you have to defeat a wither, an ender dragon, and then save a village from a horde of zombies.  And no potions or armor, since the zombies got to your house first.

For your punishment the are 3 barrels that have different punishments inside them. You get to choose your barrel.

Barrel 1.  You have to  learn the Japanese language

Barrel  2. You have to learn Chinese

Barrel 3. You have to learn Spanish

Which one will you choose?

Fir your punishment, you must watch the 2016 Ghostbusters twice!

Also:

5 hours ago, Rift The husky said:

For your punishment the are 3 barrels that have different punishments inside them. You get to choose your barrel.

Barrel 1.  You have to  learn the Japanese language

Barrel  2. You have to learn Chinese

Barrel 3. You have to learn Spanish

Which one will you choose?

I'll take Spanish. It would be a lot more useful where I live than Chinese or Japanese.