LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Merry Christmas All

:rolleyes:

I know there are 14 days to chrismas but i want to send my christmas cards in time lol.

Any i want to wish all very merry christmas

Hope theres a lots of packages under the three,

Maybye some diapers?

Any have a great season

Wonder?, i know santa is very busy at christmas how can he have time for toilets? maybye hes using diapers?

Christmas, oh yes, stock up on Nappies as the shops can close for many days and we all know that if your supply RUNS OUT :badmood::badmood::badmood:

"Oh my goodness" pass the bath towells ! :crybaby:

That is somewhere I defineately do not want to visit at Christmas/new year time, got caught out three years ago and ended up using the childrens old cloth Nappies from under the sink in the duster box :blush::roflmao:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

Merry Christmas Everyone! (alot of people won't let you say Merry Christmas, but to hell with them!)

I would like to wish all of you Happy Holidays! I don't think Santa Clause would even consider bringing me diapers or any related ab items for Christmas (well at least the Santa I know). I had to take matters into my own hands and order myself a big case of diapers. In the words of Bart Simpson "There's only one fat man who delivers presents and his name ain't santa". "Santa Clause, Samta Claus, You are much too fat, I was sleeping peacefully, but now my bed is flat. I'm glad I'm not a reindeer who has to pull your sleigh!"

Best Wishes for the Holidays!

:angel_not: I've been extra good this year!

Guest John_Q_Sample

On the subject of Christmas... what the crap IS "figgy pudding"? (I know someone is gonna say it's what you do in your diaper, but seriously I would like to know).

On the subject of Christmas... what the crap IS "figgy pudding"? (I know someone is gonna say it's what you do in your diaper, but seriously I would like to know).

Pretty sure it's gloppy stuff made with figs.

Ah, one of the joys of Paganism is we don't have such weird food in our holiday!

Pagans' Yule involves Sun Cakes, and some form of booze (usually wine, ale, or mead).

No gloppy stuff here!

Pretty sure it's gloppy stuff made with figs.

Ah, one of the joys of Paganism is we don't have such weird food in our holiday!

Pagans' Yule involves Sun Cakes, and some form of booze (usually wine, ale, or mead).

No gloppy stuff here!

I actually talked with a Druid once, he was pretty cool. Smart guy really.