LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Shy-Diapers

Jason sighed talking to skye "look im leaving next year for college and i want to spend as much time with you guys as possible and im hoping that they'll be good memories....but i wont make you do something you dont want to do i just hope you know if you need anything im here to help. I think im gonna take carrie, liz and finn to the park for a little bit it would be nice if you came too"

He gets up and goes over and picks up liz "hey theres my baby sister" he bounces her up and down and goes seeing liz and carrie playing together "hey what are you guys doing? having fun?"

Carrie nodded. "Lizzy is happy with her fishies." She said taking out the bucket from the shelf and the templates as well as two plastic placemats they used whenever it was time to play with something messy or with lots of pieces. "What one do you want?"

Lizzy giggled when her brother came over to her. "Hi bubby." She said sweetly. She held up one of the plastic magnetic fish to him. "I fishin'!"

Henry sighed. "Come on buddy, let's get you a bath," he said softly, feeling defeated.

Finn made her way to the table and, after a bit of a struggle, got into her chair. "Uhhh...'tar," she decided, pointing to the star template.

"Beads," Finn decided. It was too hard to push her walker over the mulch at the playground and she always tripped. The only time she really enjoyed the playground was when one of her parents was there just to help her, and obviously her brother would have his hands full with Lizzy.

Finn sticks her tongue out in concentration as she fills the star in with blue, purple, and silver beads. With only a dozen or so beads to go, her hand jerks and knocks about half the beads off. "Shit," she mutters under her breath, something she's picked up from her father.

Carrie didn't quite realize that what her father and sister said was a bad word, so she continued. She grabbed a handful of beads and picked out the pale pink ones and finally was done. She smiled and carefully showed her brother. "Look!" She said proudly. "Will you finish it for me?" She asked her big brother, wanting him to iron it so they would stick together. "Momma said we gotta ask you or her or daddy."

"Oh carrie that looks great. Yea i would love to help you with that,how about we help Finn with hers first and i'll both of them for you."

He hears finn say that word and looks at Finn "Finn we dont say words like that" as james bends and picks up the the beads that got knocked over

(okay, since basically Harry and Dylan only interact with each other I am officially 100% done trying to reply to you. It is not fun in any way attempting to role play with you so from now on if they need an adult for any reason, they can go to Ruby.)

Skye saw Lizzie put the bead in her mouth and sighed before getting up from her spot and going over and lifting her up." Hey you can eat that it might hurt you. She found one of the girls pacifiers and switched it with the bead before putting Lizzie back down and going back where she was