LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Shy-Diapers

Henry shrugged. "Like it or not, we're not a 'regular' family. It takes longer to get ready with Finn and Harry," he said matter-of-factly, though truth be told Finn wasn't much trouble. "And as much as I'd like to leave Harry, given his behavior this morning, it really isn't acceptable to leave an 8-year-old alone. Sorry."

Skye was a bit annoyed with her dads answer." That's not fair. He didn't even get punished for what he did. You never punish the younger kids." She said folding her arms across her chest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"That's not true. Dylan gets punished when necessary. Lizzy is too little yet, and the other girls...well, they just don't get into much trouble. Harry has...issues. I don't expect you to understand them, but he needs to be dealt with differently."

Lizzy ran into the kitchen once she was released from Ruby's arms. She squealed and wrapped herself around her father's leg, sitting on his foot and looking up at him with a big freckled cheeky smile.

Henry rolled his eyes as he scooped Lizzy up. What was he supposed to do, punish Carrie and Finn for things they didn't do just so he could say he punished all his kids to make Skye happy? "Are you ready for the park, baby?" he asked Lizzy as he forced a smile. "Someone tell the boys to hurry up. I'm going to get Finn and Lizzy in the car."

Carrie, not wanting to get yelled at by her brothers, went to follow her dad. "I'll help daddy!" She said cheerfully. She didn't know how she could help or even if she could, but she'd rather do that than go to the boys.

"Can you carry the diaper bag for me?" Henry asked Carrie as he bent down to scoop Finn up. Once outside, he set Finn down by the van. "Just keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't fall," he said to Carrie, knowing Finn's balance wasn't great. Then he started putting Lizzy in her car seat.

Harry and Dylan were very deep sleepers and usually didn't wake up that easily. One of the only things that woke up Dylan and Harry almost instantly was thunder and lightning. They were absolutely terrified of

Skye leaned against the car she pulled out her phone as her dad got the babies in the car." They did use the bathroom before you got them right. Diaper fumes are bad enough I'd rather not have them wet my pants and there's." She said not looking up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrie happily carried the diaper bag and helped her mom put it in the trunk. She kept a close eye on her sister and started chattering away to her.

Lizzy cooperated in being put in her car seat. The car was arranged so Lizzy, Finn, and Carrie all sat behind the driver row and Skye, Harry, and Dylan behind them. She clapped her hands and kicked her feet. "Going to the park! Going to the park!" She sang happily.

"Lizzy and Finn have been changed, and everyone else is old enough to manage their bathroom needs. Calm down," Henry said as he got Finn buckled into her carseat. He hasn't gotten the boys up so he didn't know if they'd used to bathroom or not but at this point he really didn't care.

Carrie frowned. She didn't appreciate being told she should wear diapers. She didn't even have to wear them at night! "I don't need diapers!" She said sounding hurt. "I know when I gotta go potty! I'm seven years old!"

Jason realized they wouldn't wake up easily and didn't want them cranky by being woken up too early so he picks up harry first and carries him downstairs to the car to meet with his parents "hey won't wake up and I didn't want them to throw a fit by scaring them awake to soo " as he handed Henry harry than went back and got Dylan as well

Carrie frowned and crossed her arms. Why was her sister being mean? She knew when she had to go, the only daytime accidents that happened were when she was sick or there wasn't a clean bathroom nearby. She didn't even wet the bed that much.

"Harry, come on, you need to wake up now," Henry says, jostling the boy a bit before looking at Ruby. "Why is he still in his pajamas? And why is he wearing a diaper? This is ridiculous. He's too old to be going to the playground like this."

"Sorry he had wet his other one and I must have accidently out it on backwards. " He sometimes got annoyed when Henry got like that Jason had always been a team player when it came to helping out never complained and sometimes felt like he didn't even get the courtesy of a thank you