LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Do We Get The Old Room Back?

This isn't meant to be a slam, but a great observation. I noticed yesterday morning, no one was in the chat room. Slowly and surely the regulars started popping in. Each one kept asking the same question. Whats wrong with the chat room, I had a heck of a time getting in here ect.ect. I answered their questions best I could. My question is how in the world could you miss that big header DD put on Temporary Chat Entrance CLICK HERE!. None of them had read the forums it was discussed umteen times in several venues. I was greatly disappointed in the way people just don't have a clue or don't pay attention. Perhaps they just have the chat room bookmarked or something, I find that foolish, but whatever. I don't believe we need more than one Topic on the forums either concerning this subject, but hey that's just me....but watch out Sunshines gonna get ya (love ya girl)

There was nothing hard to enter the chat room, click the link, confirm your screen name, enter your Already known site password and POOF your done, same room, same people. I must be missing whatever all the hoop-La is on the chat room I noticed nothing different on the page looked and reacted exactly the same, same people. So please people do alittle research and use a little common sense before bickering about something that is free to you all, Just ranting abit, and no Peter this isn't directed at you my friend. :P

This isn't meant to be a slam, but a great observation. I noticed yesterday morning, no one

There was nothing hard to enter the chat room, click the link, confirm your screen name, enter your Already known site password and POOF your done, same room, same people. I must be missing whatever all the hoop-La is on the chat room I noticed nothing different on the page looked and reacted exactly the same, same people. So please people do alittle research and use a little common sense before bickering about something that is free to you all, Just ranting abit, and no Peter this isn't directed at you my friend. :P

Umm, I'm used to *not* entering my password, as that is something kept track of by the board and my computer. Suddenly, I have to *remember* (or go recover) my password, and, when I get to chat, I suddenly have to *key* it since normal pasting doesn't work in chat.

THAT's what was hard.....

Dill Pickle

:biker_h4h:

The timeline is out of our hands, we are waiting on a fix from Invision. The "temporary" chat is the same chat room in software and design, and uses the same databse, you just have to log-in since it isn't currently integrated with the board.