LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Front Of People...

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

Just wanted to make a quick point... as a diaper lover who is totally into it for the humiliation aspect, I can understand the fantasy of being caught wearing by someone... What I don't understand is the people who can not seperate fantasy from reality... the people who feel the need to walk about in public purposely exposing their fetish to others... it is not right and somewhat victimizing.

This post is not written for those who might be incontenent and discovered accidentally, but for those who are using their diapers as a sexual outlet- this is YOUR sexual kick and not that of the random person. You have no right exposing this part of yourself to people who have not asked or shown a desire to know. It may seem okay or normal to you, as this is your fetish and has probably been thought about quite often BUT the average person does not find it as so. To go out looking to expose this part of yourself is comparable to smacking your ass with a riding crop in public because you want the public humiliation... just because your wearing a diaper does not make it any less wrong and brings the whole AB/DL community down by association.

I have noticed in many forums posts diaper wearers waiting and waving to trains as they go by their backyards and more recently posts of wearing a mask on a bike path and skipping across the sightline of others... three words- WHAT THE FUCK?!?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is simply a matter of good manners which is sorely lacking in our world today. Follow the golden rule. Are there any real gentlemen any more?

Nobody wants to see gross stuff. Nobody wants gross stuff forced on them. I suppose it is like peeing in public. Most people will seek privacy, but some are exhibitionists and will want to stand on the street corner. There are laws against that sort of thing and for good reason too!

When was the last time you enjoyed seeing plumber's butt?

-D_Rainger

P.S. I have always thought that partially clad was much more sexy than full blown nudity. Some reserve adds to the imagination. I was taught to turn away when a lady was having trouble with her attire.

I believe i apologized in the other thread but i guess you didn't read it yet or your still pissed. Well let me apologize here and tell you to go to your other thread to find the explanation and again apology.

Its something i know is dreadfully wrong for i came up in a fairly rich family who thought me manners, pride and dignity! But i guess when you have it all you wish you didn't ... i don't know how that works but my goal, in nature, was not to frighten this lady or to traumatize her ... i wanted her to humiliate me for a weird reason.

Anyways i learned my lesson and hopefully will never do that again. Specially if i want to start communities that spread awareness on our society. lol just got to learn to keep my beast of nature in check. :boxing:

Necros~

Hey there!,

I have no problem with wearing diapers in front of people. I have seen fat chicks in belly shirts, big fat guys in shirts that won't cover their beer belly's, and skiny girls in mini skirts (which I don't mind at all). If a diaper lover goes out in his or her diaper it should not matter one bit. It is no one's damn business, that's probably what one of the people mentioned above would tell you if you told them to cover up. Anyway, whatever tickles your fancy!

It's just a matter of you character, you'll notice on the boards that with age comes wisdom, or at least it is suppose to be that way. I guess a tad off topic, but look at the way guns are in our society, the youth of today believe that you get four more lives with the push of a button. There is little regard to anyone elses feelings. They still live at home after 18, heck I was out of the house 2 weeks before my 18th birthday. I Started my life early, with the morals and convections to which were bestowed upon me and never looked back.

I have traveled the world, put myself through College three times, and got Married with my own children to do it from the other side of the perspective. My children were never spanked, well once, but they never speak out of turn, they always say please and thank-you, they have manners and great grades in school. I don't believe it's heriditary, cause I have a brother who kinda just makes it through life.

I think it's just who you are and how you were raised. I know one thing I sure miss leaving my door open at night for the breeze. It's just a shame, and to be worse, think about when these people have kids...uhhhh just shuddering on that one, oh well. I won't be around for that.

Just my thoughts on it though.

Hey there!,

I have no problem with wearing diapers in front of people. I have seen fat chicks in belly shirts, big fat guys in shirts that won't cover their beer belly's, and skiny girls in mini skirts (which I don't mind at all). If a diaper lover goes out in his or her diaper it should not matter one bit. It is no one's damn business anyway, that's what one of the people mentioned above would tell you if you told them to cover up. Anyway, whatever tickles your fancy!

I was the one mentioned above and while i don't say "Its none of your business!" I still think that what i did was wrong. (LOL Just read what i did in the thread entitled close calls.) But i would say that if you were just acting normal, and i dont know, take for example: Going for an evening jog, with some shorts and some diapers on which would look obvious that your wearing diapers but HEY your wearing clothes like anyone else what should it matter to the person you meet that your wearing diapers under your shorts. As long as you don't ONLY wear diapers in a public area its mighty fine by me, just keep it decent. (Because dont forget wearing JUST a diaper is the same as ONLY wearing underwear or panties ... lol you don't see many people do that right? Then why should we? I'm just saying that wearing diapers doesn't have to be secret as long as its decent and not gross (Like a diaper full of crap ...lol))

Keep it real people!

Necros!~

I was the one mentioned above and while i don't say "Its none of your business!" I still think that what i did was wrong. (LOL Just read what i did in the thread entitled close calls.) But i would say that if you were just acting normal, and i dont know, take for example: Going for an evening jog, with some shorts and some diapers on which would look obvious that your wearing diapers but HEY your wearing clothes like anyone else what should it matter to the person you meet that your wearing diapers under your shorts. As long as you don't ONLY wear diapers in a public area its mighty fine by me, just keep it decent. (Because dont forget wearing JUST a diaper is the same as ONLY wearing underwear or panties ... lol you don't see many people do that right? Then why should we? I'm just saying that wearing diapers doesn't have to be secret as long as its decent and not gross (Like a diaper full of crap ...lol))

Keep it real people!

Necros!~

Well, that's the thing, you DO have to be decent about it. As long as you are, it's doubtful that anyone would really care if they did notice.

Guest John_Q_Sample

My concern was just people purposely exposing others to their fetish and running around in public in nothing but a diaper, so as to include others who may not be willing participants in said diaper fantasies. Jennifer- I find absolutely nothing wrong with you wearing the clothes you normally would, especially if you are dealing with incontinance. Truth be told, the idea of you running about in a skirt with your diaper underneath is quite hot... my issue was soley with people bringing others into their sexual desires without permission.

Interesting topic. What about an incontinent girl who still wants to show off her legs with the short skirts she wore before her injury?

That is a totally different situation. Sure, people might still end up seeing the diaper if you bend over and the skirt is short enough, but that would not be an intentional thing.

I am sure what is meant in this thread is making it so obvious deliberately that there is no way not to notice regardless of how you move, or not move.

My concern was just people purposely exposing others to their fetish and running around in public in nothing but a diaper, so as to include others who may not be willing participants in said diaper fantasies. Jennifer- I find absolutely nothing wrong with you wearing the clothes you normally would, especially if you are dealing with incontinence. Truth be told, the idea of you running about in a skirt with your diaper underneath is quite hot... my issue was solely with people bringing others into their sexual desires without permission.

Aww, thank you. I try.

I do get comments, everything from positive all the way to horribly negative. Some people have said it's cute, some have said it's disgusting, but I never got the negative comments before my crash (except from the occasional old lady who thought I was a sinner).

Aww, thank you. I try.

I do get comments, everything from positive all the way to horribly negative. Some people have said it's cute, some have said it's disgusting, but I never got the negative comments before my crash (except from the occasional old lady who thought I was a sinner).

LOL!! A SINNER XD!!! OMG thats so funny, i think thats the funniest reply i ever had from a person commenting about people who wear diapers.

If we're sinners and there is such a thing as hell then damn we'll all end up there XD!! Cant wait to meet ya all

Necros~

Guest John_Q_Sample

Some say it's hot, some say it's disgusting... ah, what a diverse variety of thoughts run amok in this world. As far as being a sinner... yet thee who has not sinned cast the first stone (or something like that).

Some say it's hot, some say it's disgusting... ah, what a diverse variety of thoughts run amok in this world. As far as being a sinner... yet thee who has not sinned cast the first stone (or something like that).

One person said I should keep my problems to myself. I was with Jeff, and he, quick with his wit, says "Well, you don't seem to be keeping your bitchiness to yourself".

Guest diamondback688

One person said I should keep my problems to myself. I was with Jeff, and he, quick with his wit, says "Well, you don't seem to be keeping your bitchiness to yourself".

thats funny...ive had a few of those comments, mostly they thought it was dusgusting or something, but one time i had this kid, i guess he was 17 or so(this was about 9 months ago) he started laughing at me and i pretty much told him to fuck off....and when he didnt stop, i opened the left side of the jacket i was wearing a showed him my 9 mil...he actually pissed his pants...damn, it was sooooo funny...i wasnt going to shoot him, btw...

Interesting topic. What about an incontinent girl who still wants to show off her legs with the short skirts she wore before her injury?

I think you are absolutely right in your opinion that you should not have to change who you are just because of diapers.As someone who is incontinent i went for yrs triing to hide them but that is just stupid in my mind,i am still me and really dont care what other people do.I dont go out to the store in just a diaper as that is not me,but i will wear shorts or swim diaper or just were a diaper when swimming.Some people may think its wierd but no one has ever said anything to me about it.My diaper has leaked in public,the top will pop out when reaching for something,they make strange noises when moving if they are full of air or the tapes pop.I just go about life as if nothing was any different now,This is yr 21 for me in diapers and i wouldnt have it any other way now.

thanks for speaking up and out

happy holidays and good luck

I have noticed in many forums posts diaper wearers waiting and waving to trains as they go by their backyards and more recently posts of wearing a mask on a bike path and skipping across the sightline of others... three words- WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Honestly, my deal is that diapers are just another kind of underwear, and I don't think anybody should be running around in public in just their underwear. Especially banana-hammocks :D

I don't care if you wear tighty-whities, boxers, diapers, athletic supporters, a lace teddy or latex panties, and I don't care if it's for sexual pleasure or you don't have anything to wear over them, it's just not right to go out in just your undies.

Floaty

How does everyone feel about wearing diapers under clothes that are thick enough to be noticed? Also, is there anywhere you could do this and the people wouldn't mind? There are a lot of adult stores showing up that are more open about talking about the things they sell. I've been in stores that sell books about the AB/DL lifestyle. Would it be wrong to wear diapers that could be seen a little in a place like that? Many of us have the desire to try this, but are afraid and don't want to cast the AB/DL community in a bad light. Any ideas?

Well, I wear(and use) nearly 24/7 now, so that does include wearing diapers in public. They are as well concealed under my clothing as possible and I try my best not to have a BM in public. But, I can't say it will never happen. It hasn't so far, but if it did, I wouldn't flaunt my condition, but rather, I would leave as quickly as I could. THere are also places where I don't wear diapers, but in the last year that has become more risky because I have had a few accidents(wetting). I don't think I would be excited by having others see my diapers, I think I would be very embarrassed.