LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Electoral College Discussion

3 hours ago, diapersalways said:

you say that like the two are in conflict, when they are actually one and the same, states rights trickle down effect to citizen rights, the lowest population state people would have virtually zero right to their vote up against the highest population states,

imagine the highest population state has a governor that continually fucks over neighboring states for the benefit of his state, then he runs, he would win easy if not for the electoral college which levels the playing field allowing both states equal voice, otherwise the higher populated state would just trample the oppressed lower population state.

this country is a Constitutional Representative Republic only because of the electoral college, without it we would become a collection of republics like the EU as states break away from the union in the interest of self preservation. and if they didnt do that, then we would be a one nation-state as a direct democracy which gives no value, respect, or protection to minorities. only the majority would have a voice.

The electoral college levels the playing field among the states, so the more populous more urbanized do not become a tyranny over the less populous more rural.

12 hours ago, diapersalways said:

im not even gonna begin to elaborate on how ignorant and backwards your post here is... would be fruitless and unnecessary...

Haha, well, you're certainly not helping your argument there. I'm sorry, but your other post was just hyperbole. Comparing the US government to the EU is ignorant.

So far, I haven't heard any reputable news sources say anything about anarchists.

Basically, I don't believe anything on the web unless I get the information from multiple reputable news organizations.