LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird thing I have been feeling... Anyone else every experienced similar?

This is pretty weird so bare with me.

I keep getting the feeling that the kin around my finger and toe nails is very sensitive and requires... Massaging I would guess?

I can't really describe how it feels except to say that it feel like you skin needs to pushed up my nail. Like on top of the finger I need to push it up towards my fingertip and at the bottom I have to push against the bottom of the nail.

I used to have this for a long time as a child and then it went away for a decade or more. The last few days it has come back with a vengeance. If I try to ignore it I start feeling really sick and like I want to throw up till I do it to each finger and toe again. I know this is really strange but there is a process I go through and it provides relief though it isn't long before I feel like I have to do it again. Physically, everything looks the same, mentally it feels like it isn't.

It's really strange and I've never heard anyone else with a similar compulsion... Anyone have any idea what might be going on? Or anyone with a similar experience?