LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Use Your Nappies For?

What do you use your nappies/diapers for?  

443 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use your nappies/diapers for?

• Pee
    • Poop
    • Both
    • Neither

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

while I have pooped a couple of times, mainly not able to hold any longer and knowing what I was wearing, prefer to just wet. Oh yeh! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I neither pee or poop. I wear them just so my mommy or big sister can unfasten them, expose me and go through the motions of changing me with all the lotion, powder, and baby talk, but without all of the pee/poop mess. Besides, mommy and big sister like the way I look in Pampers..they 'tink I sooo cute in them.

• 3 weeks later...

While every now and then the thought of regressing totally has crossed my mine, it isn't part of my mind set to change a dirty nappy.

As for peeing them, I would wear them 24/7 for that purpose if I didn't have the day job I have. Ah well.

It used to be a turn on, now it's a comfort / convenience thing.

Guest poopoopants

Jeez Guys! Why even dedicate yourselves to wearing diapers if you don't like use them for their full intended purpose? 99% of the time I pee and poop only in a diaper! It is the most incredible feeling of 'setting yourself free' you can experience. So much tension leaves me when I practice my particular brand of 'therapy'...I refuse to poop on a toilet unless I totally have absolutely no other choice. I poop and fill my disposables @ night...and sleep in that poopy diaper in a real nursery...in a real honest to god crib (I'm 5'6" and easily fit in the fetal position) every single night for the last 8 months now. I love being caught in 'poopy' diapers and then 'punished' for not telling anyone I had to poop as she loves the humiliation factor of watching me fill my diapers. My girlfriend loves it as well as many other of my female friends...to the male friends, my GF tells them she does daycare for a relitive on weekdays which justifies the presence of a nursery w/ crib and highchair. All of the 'restraints are hidden of couse haha! Otherwise...if you met me 10 minutes from now...you would never know about my habit of 'sleeping like a baby' haha. I'm a well respected person in my field yet have my own unusual way of dealing with a nd taking away the stress of a high pressure life. I consider myself very lucky to be able to venture back to a time of zero responsibilities and zero stress on a daily basis. Toilet training has its roots instilled so deeply in some of us that just letting it all go in a diaper...even if you only try it once as an adult...though I know it's not for everyone...may be one of the most enlightening experiences you'll have ever known. Yes, I have pics..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since I do not let on to my interest to family, I stick to peeing in them, since I can hide that easily. Now that they are away on vacation, I have taken the oppurtunity to mess as well as wet, and it feels great, sitting in one right now. I am not looking forward to the cleanup though. Does anyone else find that for some reason it is easier to release the muscles to poop in a diaper than it is to pee in one?

You may have seen this poll on another webiste but I thought it might have a place here :rolleyes:

Im just curious to see how many people out there use their nappies for their intended purpose and for what reasons? All comments welcome :)

Apologies if anyone is offended by this poll, I didnt mean to :P

Have only recently had to use for both, but when I had the choice it was great to poo!

but now I sometimes do not make it to the toilet in time and am finding it not so enjoyable and of course the clean up sucks big time :badmood: