LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Helping you Vote for the Right Candidate

On 9/8/2016 at 6:22 PM, Diapered Jason said:

no snl smh kenan thompson black jeopardy

A vote for Johnson is a vote for plutocracy, which is the opposite of what I thought people in the Bernie movement wanted.

Well good thing I don't support Bernie lol! Bernie is the complete opposite of what I want. I want economic freedoms and not to be taxed of my hard earned cash to support someone who isn't willing to work for a living.

25 minutes ago, jonoz said:

Well good thing I don't support Bernie lol! Bernie is the complete opposite of what I want. I want economic freedoms and not to be taxed of my hard earned cash to support someone who isn't willing to work for a living.

Oh, you're going to get taxed. The federal government always gets their money. It's just a question of how they get their money.

On ?2016???9???6?? at 1:33 AM, Diapered Jason said:

Aside from a few sentences, pretty much your whole response was off point. You start off with reiterating the same point over and over again about why you think you are good at writing. The second paragraph is basically some ideological nonsense. Then you continue your complaints on wedge issues right out of a Fox News script.

You missed my point, if you think it's the idea I was trying to show why I'm a good writer in the first few sentences.

On 9/17/2016 at 2:33 PM, ConflictedPerson2 said:

The supposed ties to Russia have been hilariously reachy, in stark contrast to Hillary's obvious and overt ties to Saudi Arabia and her general sociopathy. Plus, I wouldn't care if Trump *did* like Russia. Russia's a great country, Putin is on the right side, and we absolutely should have an alliance with them.

Seriously, WTF! Putin is a tyrannical dictator.