LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Have a Blankie, a Teddy or other object you used as a kid?

For those who had a blankie, a teddy, or any other object that you used to comfort you as a kid but got ridiculed, made fun of for it. You were NOT wrong or doing anything wrong.

For my 16th birthday one of my gifts was a plushie koala I named Eukie. A year later when I was getting ready to start university in Upstate New York my youngest sister crocheted Eukie a blue sweater so he would not shiver in the New York winters.

Eukie has traveled and lived with me since then and he still is in fine shape.

I am holding Eukie in both of these photos.

a217#20.jpg

a217#30.jpg

1 hour ago, Angela Bauer said:

For my 16th birthday one of my gifts was a plushie koala I named Eukie. A year later when I was getting ready to start university in Upstate New York my youngest sister crocheted Eukie a blue sweater so he would not shiver in the New York winters.

Eukie has traveled and lived with me since then and he still is in fine shape.

I had water baby I got at age 3 named Angel. I had her for 14 years until she was stolen by a friend of my sisters. I used to to tell her all about my day, the stuff that was bugging me, etc. when I was little. I didn't have very many friends back then I had planned to save her and give her to my own little girl some day. I slept with her from the day I got her til the day she was stolen. Now, I have my Princess Melody.