Do you wear your diaper in public  

1,010 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your diaper in public

• somtimes
    • Never
    • ALWAYS
    • Always and like to show it off

• 2 weeks later...

I love wearing in public, usually no one ever notices. I've been in a room with all my friends and I could clearly hear them crinkling, but no-one else noticed at all.

When I go somewher when nobody around will know me I always try and show my nappies off. IS the best feeling in the world :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Baby_brad

Always, school work, walking around town. I only had one problem, thats when i didnt realize my diapers were full, and i leaked all over the middle of my car... oops :blush:

• 1 month later...

Since I have to wear protection when I'm out, yes, I do wear them in public, but obviously with pants over them ! -_- As for actually exposing in public, I must be getting more brazen as I'd go out in front of my home EARLY on a Sunday morning to fetch my paper and I don't really cover up. Sometimes I go out on my back patio with an exposed diaper.

I love going to my favorite bar diapered. The mens room is only a one holer, and on busy nights it is a long wait to get in. It is nice not to have to worry about getting there in time. Although you do get some funny looks if you stand in line for ten minutes then just walk away. :beer:

• 3 months later...

I always wear diapers in public,I love showing it,I know people can tell that Im wearing a diaper because of all the crinkling sounds its making,and besides they can see my diaper. :o

I also went to the doctor for an exray,she had to take the tapes off one side of my diaper to check something,then when she was done,she went to tape my diaper back up and the tapes wouldnt stick :angry: then she asked me if I would like her to put another diaper on me :thumbsup: wow huh?I said yeah will you please.

babybuzz

I like to wear mine if I'm going somewhere and I know it's going to be a pain in the bum to use the toilet! Also to the store for smokes and sometimes I'll expose the very tip of the diaper so it brushes up against my shirt to see if I can warrant a response. It's a real rush if you suspect someone has picked up on it though! LOL

I have gone out in public often in my diapers (Cloth w/ plastic pants or Disposable)under my pants/shorts. It just feels completely natural to walk around Home depot in a diaper . Stop to look at something and just start peeing into my diaper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have overactive bladder and sometimes urge incontinence, so I wear my diapers 24/7. Since I wear thick cloth diapers, I just get my pants a couple inches larger. I can still see the bulge, and sometimes my plastic pants are noisy, but other people almost never notice. Once in a great while someone will stare at my pants and then look up at me, but I just ignore them and go about my business.

Have been wearing 24/7 now for some months and really don't even give it a moments thought except for having a spare with me "just in case", the security and confidence they give me is fantastic as I can do exactly what I used to do without the worry of finding a toilet or having an accident. :beer:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

i am not now nor have i ever been worried about what people think. ever since i started wearing diapers. i was seven at the time we were in town shopping when i told my mom i had to use the rest room. she said to hold it for a few minutes while she found out where it was. about the time we found where it was i could no longer hold it and wet my pants. mom wasnt upset about it she just said i would have to wear a diaper. when we went to town. i said i didnt mind atleast no more wet pants. so when it was warm many times i would wear a diaper and t shirt around even at home. as i got older i had done it so much when i was younger it didnt bother me at all. so what people see me in a diaper in my yard working or hear crinkling when i walk past them in the store i dont care.

I don't own a car, so I have to walk or cycle everywhere. If I'm walking into town I always wear a diaper, I just feel incomplete without one. If I'm cycling though, wearing diapers doesn't really work. The pedaling action tends to wear through and rip the lining of the diaper.

Needless to say, I prefer to walk. :)

Nothing is going to happen,just wear your diaper, have a good time.

If you keep worrying about what ppl. will say, you will never do anything, enjoy yourself, nobody is looking to see if you have a diaper on, most ppl. can't tell if you have on on or not.

I wanted to try a cloth diaper so the other day I found real big towels, and folded it in half, pinned it on, put a stuffer in also, added 2 pair of plastic pants, and went on my daily walk, 4 miles, ran across all the normal pp I see everyday, nobody said anything, or even cared for that matter.

Give yourself a break, you want to be a diaper boy, or girl, go ahead, thats the only way you can be a diaper boy/girl, buy wearing one.