LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Mix!

Hey folks.

Do you include diapers or diaper play in any other of your daily activities? It could be that you wear diapers while travelling or while working out. It could also be that you like to dance while enjoying the comfort of a nice thick diaper.

Some things that I really enjoy whilst wearing diapers are driving, hiking, watching movies, and playing video games. I usually don't use the diaper for its intended purpose during these activities but wearing one increases the enjoyment factor exponentially. Work is a lot less of a hassle while wearing a diaper as well.

One of the big favorites for me and, I am sure, for many others is having sex while diapered. Unfortunately for me, it isn't a daily activity :crybaby::roflmao:

So, what else are you folks up to in diapers?

Definitely when traveling. Often that "Fasten Seatbelts" sign can be on for hours - when it goes off there is a line... but I don't have to wait in line! I can be quite comfy the whole trip. (BTW I discovered some adult sized changing rooms in airports. The PHX airport is the best example. Normally just use a rest room when it is convenient for changing.)

Movies and airplanes are situations tailor made for diaper wearing. But then again I wear them all the time anyway, but I appreciate my love of diapers when I'm in those situations. Beside, I pee all the the time anyway so it is a very good thing.

Mostly everything, I don't wear 24-7, but go through times, when I wear everyday, and when I do, there on all day, shopping working on car, daily walks (4 miles wet). And then I sit in a wet diaper, and watch tv, and come here and other diaper sites...

There are a lot of things that I like to do while wearing diapers. I like to play video games, making bathroom breaks uneccessary. I like to watch TV wearing nothing but a wet diaper. Diapers on the beach are fun. There's a small sandy beach at a creek in the backwoods wear I live and i like to play in the sand with my diapers. I also hike with diapers on, which is a plus since I hate squatting. Work is also funner with a diaper on. I like to clean and do laundry in a wet and messy diaper.

I love going to exhibitions where there are very poor toilet facilities (read-anywhere in the UK pretty much !)

and whilst I can go round and browse at my leisure all the various exhibits, everyone else is hopping around looking for the either non existant or filthy toilets!!! :roflmao:

Toilets in public places are a very sad joke in most towns. :angry:

As for what one can do in a Nappy-well if you dont know now you never will !

Seriously though I do any activity any time as I now have the freedom to be my old self.

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks.

Do you include diapers or diaper play in any other of your daily activities? It could be that you wear diapers while travelling or while working out. It could also be that you like to dance while enjoying the comfort of a nice thick diaper.

Some things that I really enjoy whilst wearing diapers are driving, hiking, watching movies, and playing video games. I usually don't use the diaper for its intended purpose during these activities but wearing one increases the enjoyment factor exponentially. Work is a lot less of a hassle while wearing a diaper as well.

One of the big favorites for me and, I am sure, for many others is having sex while diapered. Unfortunately for me, it isn't a daily activity :crybaby::roflmao:

i wear diapers all or most of the time

but have raced cars trucks and boats in them

will be racing in WE-Rock west nest year in diapers and will be running a buch of trailes with diapers on under clothing

alos rescue recover diver in daipers

When I began learning to fly the first thing you also learn is that trying to go potty is next to impossible. I've likened it to trying to pee in a Volkswagen on a bumpy road. I carry four disposables and two pair of snap-on plastic pants and get into my diaper and a pair of plastic pants before my pre-flight. It's very comfortable and so very practical.

I've also grown accustom to wearing them when I know I'm going to be out and about for a time or for long drives. I'll wear a All-Through-The-Night under a pair of plastic pants. I carry a change in a small back pack.

Well. I wear diapers whenever i can for anything i do XD

I dont, however, wear diapers when i train at the gym, walk, jog or do anything physical ... because i hate sweating in a diaper. I cant stand it lol.

Necros~

:lol: I too wear them pretty much all the time now, but I find they are most convinient for playing video games and watching movies (at home or theater). I've never really liked wearing underpants so I'm glad I'm back in nappies, not to mention they're much more comfortable. :lol:

Hey folks.

Everything

I think about the only activities for which I haven't worn diapers are bowling.and golf.

Ah Ha! I've done both diapered....

Bowled a 300 game and shot 18 under par.......

Ok. I'm lying. I suck at both those sports but I do enjoy doing them diapered.

I'll jump in again, it's good to see that I'm not the only golfer & (occasional) bowler around...who's done both diapered........

But one totally unplanned diapered experince I had was, I got talked into going to a topless bar (while diapered) & ended up having a lap dance..

• 1 month later...

Hey folks.

diapered sex is always fun!! not a regular occurence for me either.

DLK

Let's see...

Painted my house

Washed and waxed the car

Mowed the lawn

I never wear diapers away from the house. It's not something I'd enjoy doing out in public where I might get "noticed."

Baby June 1/15/2007

:P

I've been wearing them for halloween in public!..lol

I wear just a t shirt,bib,and a secure plus diaper with a doubler in it ...and just walk into places with nothing but that!..

People love it and I had some girls wanting to take their picture with me..lol...I just tell people I'm doing it as a dare... I even got one girl(hot BTW ) to try on a diaper!... I had extras with me and she looked at it and tried it on....while standing in the blockbuster...with another chic that had an infant looking at us like we were dorks!....Its fun and you should try it... I got some friends to walk into parties in diapers... love it!

I also went out for a walk once about a year ago on a very hot summer day in just a disposable diaper and a pair of pull on plastic pants. I was on a beach and loved it to the max. even though I did feel somewhat nervous. Some looked at me really shocked, some looked at me somewhat puzzled, but alot looked at me with a very big smile :D. I'm beginning to think that there were maybe more AB/DLs on the beach that day than were not or at least enjoyed seeing me in diapers. I read it somewhere that they tried to estimate out of the general population the percentage of ab/dls to those who JUST wore diapers for medical needs. I can't begin to figure how someone can come up with this number when I believe that their are so many ab/dls out there that have'nt come out of the closet yet if you know what I mean. I could be wrong though. Just my opinion.

Hello All,

Personally, I just love wearing Diapers for any Reason Or Activity. However, One thing that I have Wanted to Do But have not had the Opportunity as of Yet, Is to Wear them At a Baseball Game. Thank God only Two Months And Nine Days until Opening Day! :D YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockies games, yep, been there done and will do that somemore!

Like doing any tractor work just diapered, but I always have a pair of shorts with me just in case someone unexpectantly shows up....and they do