LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sign of the Times

Lol. But the way some young "grown ups" act nowadays (& I'm talking in real life & in terms of being responsible) This sign obviously for an apartment complex, makes a lot of sense sadly.

Well, if you can't afford to buy, that's what you are stuck with.

As to the picture and related comments, age is irrelevant. I know so many people in the older generations who have not made it to the independent stage in life, let alone, achieved interdependency.

I will say this though, there are some kids in my neighborhood who'd I'd like to smack a few times if not more. I know it's a clich

They can't set age limits here except in retirement communities, but there are ways to do things that accomplish those goals legally. One multi-building apartment community here puts all the young potentially loud young folks in the rear buildings to keep the peace. A different one puts them with cranky old folks who then complain getting the young folks kicked out within a month.

I just thought it was funny the way they were advertising...hoping somebody would think "adult babies"!!! :P

Also, I'm tempted to put that sign outside my office at work...too many adult children there that have yet to grow up!

My impression is that's advertising a senior living community.

As for renting versus buying, you need to have at least a two-person household for it to be practical for the majority of places you can buy. There isn't much in the way of the equivalent of studios or one-bedrooms for someone unmarried and without dependents who doesn't need a property the size of your typical homes or the financial means for it. With condos, you get the benefits of paying into a mortgage (your "rent" would be for the money you were loaned and haven't finished paying back yet) but the property is only partially yours at best. That may or may not be viable.