LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Birth Order Are You?

I am curious if birth order has anything to do with why some people become AB/DL?

I wonder if there is anything to this: Example, older child of two being jealous of the attention the baby gets or the fact that the older child is just older and the babie's diapers are everywhere in the house.

Has this maybe effected any of you?

I just know when I hear an expert say "It stems from abuse in the home when the person was young" it gets me mad. This may be why some are an AB/DL but I don't think it is a very big percentage at all.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youngest by 12 years...two older brothers so I was almost raised as an only child once they were out of the house.......i was an aunt by the time i was 6......4 times over by the time i was 12.............physical abuse...no..........lack of displays of affection...yes.............parents older and basically not wanting to parent anymore.........but they got stuck with me........

Wow, we seem to be all over the board. Here's mine.

I am 3rd of 5 boys, until I was about 12. My Aunt with her 5 girls moved in with us. The youngest was an infant. I was just starting into puberty. The older girls went to live with our granmother, the baby stayed with us. My parents adopted her. The older girls left alot of clothes behind & we used cloth diapers for the baby.All I can remember is this is when I started with Diapers & panties. 35 years ago :o

And I will say , no abuse.

Middle child of three. My older sister always did things first, so what I did wasn't as important. My mom quit work after my younger brother was born (still working after my sister and I). I felt he got special attention. He always seemed to get what he wanted. (example: I made honor roll every semester in school, he makes it once or twice and gets gifts for it).