LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Protection

kreor

Bed Protection  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever where a wet diaper to bed?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you where a wet diaper to bed, do you use any type of bed protection?

• Yes
    • No

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

I wear diapers and plastic pants 24/7 and have for my entire life. the best protection for my bed is thick cloth diapers, plastic pants and a mattress protector. Mine make crinkly sounds.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a plastic fitted sheet on my bed with a little mermaid top sheet and matching covers. The protection is not so much for diaper leaks, but because I often enjoy sleeping nude and peeing my bed. After I wake-up, I will pull the covers back an let my tinkle spot dry naturally. I don't pee in my bed every night, but probably 4 times a week and wash my bedding whenever I feel it is time. I really do love the way it smells and helps me fall asleep fast.

• 11 months later...

I have some cloth diapers which I will usually change into directly before going to bed, so I usually go to sleep dry.

That having been said, I will sometimes sleep in wet diapers - if I'm crashing at someone's house and can't change and dispose discreetly, for example. When I used only disposable diapers I used to go to bed in wet diapers a lot - I am pretty sure this was a major part of why I started wetting the bed, but since wetting the bed is now a