LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stress, Security, Sexual Comfort

The first time i experienced the diaper turn on, I was stressed to the max. I have a very stressfull, and high profile job.

One afternoon, I came home from work, and was so stressed out, I thought I was going to explode. I was pacing, shaking, and felt like a caged animal. It got so bad, I even thought about taking some sort of valium.

It seemed to strangle me. I dont know why, but i stood up, and in a whirlwind, in my mind I wanted to push all the anxiety out of me.

I pushed it all out, and realised, i had pushed out more than stress. Yes I had an accident in my jeans.

All my stress was gone at that moment, Maybe beacause my train of thought was broken, beacause of what i had done?? I dont know.

About a month later I was building up another stress episode. I was feeling the need to release it. I decided to take a long weekend, and tour the White Mountains on my bike.

Two days into the run, the stress level was about the same, so I decided to release it again. I stopped at a drug store, and bought a package of adult diapers, so as not to have to clean my clothes again.

In the few minuets it took me to put on the diaper, a weird feeling was taking a firm grip on me.

It was strange, comforting, and exciting.

I did my ritual, and the stress was gone. After i showered, I needed a nap, so I curled up, and slept like a baby (no pun intended).

When i woke, I felt as if i slept for a week. I decided to just stay the night, at the hotel, and not ride.

The next morning, I woke, and decided to head up to the K.

As i showered, I was thinking about the strange feeling I got as I put the diaper on, the night before.

I decided to explore this furthure. I got out of the shower, and before I got dressed I put another diaper on, and got dressed, and headed out the door. I could feel the diaper, and for some reason, it distracted me enough, it wouldnt let my mind wonder into work. It really turned me on.

So in short, stress relief, comfort, and sexy. Anyone else have these feelings?

Many of us feel as though wearing and using diapers is a stress relief. To take ones mind off of the everyday stess and at times great stress, I find that they do help. It is all in the mind, but so is the stress.

oh yes, i can understand those types of feelings very well. thanks for sharing your story with us.

the remarkable thing is that you have found someone who shares alot of your interests, entierly out of chance it would seem. you two have fun togeather and be carefull on the roads.

"That is not normal, at least not in our society" LOL. Have you told that to yourself too?

I know I have. The sense of security in it for me really can melt the stress.

You are not alone.

I'm curious what is the K?

Oh, I just figured it out. Beautiful road! I myself was lucky enough to visit that area twice this summer and four times to Maine (twice on business, there is nothing sweeter than expensed lobster!)

The first time i experienced the diaper turn on, I was stressed to the max. I have a very stressfull, and high profile job.

One afternoon, I came home from work, and was so stressed out, I thought I was going to explode. I was pacing, shaking, and felt like a caged animal. It got so bad, I even thought about taking some sort of valium.

It seemed to strangle me.

About a month later I was building up another stress episode. I was feeling the need to release it. I decided to take a long weekend, and tour the White Mountains on my bike.

I don't think many of us experience the stress quite as dramatically as you. Have a look into John Kabat-Zinn's book "Full Catastrophe Living". I think you need to meditate to supplement the stress relief. Not that getting into the present moment like you do with the diaper is bad....just you might need a little more.

I'm also one that feels better wearing a diaper, even if I don't need it.

Dill Pickle

• 1 month later...

It seemed to strangle me. I dont know why, but i stood up, and in a whirlwind, in my mind I wanted to push all the anxiety out of me.

I pushed it all out, and realised, i had pushed out more than stress. Yes I had an accident in my jeans.

All my stress was gone at that moment, Maybe beacause my train of thought was broken, beacause of what i had done?? I dont know.

Two days into the run, the stress level was about the same, so I decided to release it again. I stopped at a drug store, and bought a package of adult diapers, so as not to have to clean my clothes again.

In the few minuets it took me to put on the diaper, a weird feeling was taking a firm grip on me.

It was strange, comforting, and exciting.

I did my ritual, and the stress was gone. After i showered, I needed a nap, so I curled up, and slept like a baby (no pun intended).

When i woke, I felt as if i slept for a week. I decided to just stay the night, at the hotel, and not ride.

The next morning, I woke, and decided to head up to the K.

As i showered, I was thinking about the strange feeling I got as I put the diaper on, the night before.

I decided to explore this furthure. I got out of the shower, and before I got dressed I put another diaper on, and got dressed, and headed out the door. I could feel the diaper, and for some reason, it distracted me enough, it wouldnt let my mind wonder into work. It really turned me on.

Nope, stress isn't the isssue for me, it just turns me on in a very big way.

DLK

Hello,

My Name is Nathan. I personally Find Great Comfort in my Diapers. I am sooo Glad I found this Website! It let's me know that I'm not Alone! I also like knowing that it's Ok to wear diapers. I am Twenty Years Old, and Live on my Own. If I may I have a Question for those of you around my Age. Assuming you still Communicate and see your Parents, how do they deal with you wearing Diapers? Do they even Know? It's just that my Mom can Sometimes drop in unexpectedly, and I don't want to get Caught in a akward Situtation, so that's why I think I should tell her. Any Suggestions Greatly Appreciated. Thx. Nathan