LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

thought, turning into AB/DL

ive been thinking lately on how hard it is to find someone in this community for me. Somone that doesn't live so far away, somone who share my intrests and respects my limits. So ive thought to look firstly for a boyfriend at first. Then ive thought, i really ont want to just hide my furry/baby side, its a part of who i am.

So the though and question is, has anyone successfully turned their loved one, who was not into this thing, into what they wanted, baby, moomy, daddy or whatever? is it possible? how?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that perhaps this was poorly worded. The truth is there is no way to "make" someone be what you want them to be. My fiance became my daddy because he wanted to be my daddy once I told him about this side of me. You shouldn't hide who you are from the person you dearly love, especially if they are someone you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with, but you must be prepared that what they are willing to do for you may not be everything you want them to do for you. Like anything and everything in a relationship, communication is key, and clearly, honestly telling the person you love about this part of you is going to help.

You are not going to be guaranteed that your boyfriend, significant other, etc. will reciprocate the feeling. They may not want to participate but may understand and accept this side of you and let you have your "little time" as you feel the need, and you should be prepared for that. If they do love you though, they won't let something like this ruin what you have built so far, not if you're honest and forthright and give them the feeling that they trust you to know this part of you.

Best of luck in your search for someone, tayiie :)