LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mass Shooting in Orlando

6 minutes ago, diapersalways said:

ya i been trying to find a link but its hard when the wikipedia articles on this guy keep getting deleted by wikipedia staff, its almost like wikipedia doesnt want us to know to much about him,

and im also finding the media sites that covered this angle have since removed them, all leading me to 404's now,

frustrating...

Devil's Advocate: Or Wikipedia is removing information that has inaccurate, no sources, or bad sources.

7 minutes ago, diapersalways said:

well your going way to lightly on them then, cause theres plenty of blame to go around, fbi interviewed him twice before he did this(both times for suspicion of endorsing terrorism), a gun store called the fbi on him days before the shooting occured, fbi choose not to respond to the gun store. fbi had active investigation into the mosque he attended and droped the investigation, he had been reported numerous times for making threats to shoot something up, (school, his work, his family) but they nonetheless still hired him as a security guard... they falsified his psych exam to employ him(the psych who signed him off says she stoped working for that company years before her (falsified) signature appeared on his (fraudulent) psych exam)

the list goes on and on, there were more warning signs with this guy then just about any other shooter we've ever had,

This is the shooter we're talking about now?

3 minutes ago, diapersalways said:

it isnt a switch its the same issue with multiple chances to have addressed it where we failed multiple times resulting in the same event.

sure we could have intervened with his dad, or even later when he started making terrorist support comments like his father before him.

also we charge people with "intent to" all the time, if you wanna argue against all forms of thought crime then there should be no such charge in the law books as "intent to" but there is, for many things, including terrorist acts

It's a switch of focus.

As for intent:

Intent must be obvious, and pose a threat to public safety.

Hey, not that this discussion isn't interesting and all but I feel like this thread has become somewhat derailed. Mamabug, I believe, intended this as a place for people to mourn over this tragedy and not as place to push political talking points.

Actually it was 49 good people killed by one sick frigging puppy,so his death is not counted, after machine gunning all those people ,he was Suicide by cop. If you don't like this country or ISIS is whispering sweet nothings in your ear about terrorism , just say the frigging word and I will buy you a ticket to the sandbox, killing innocent people out for a nite on the Towne to sing dance laugh and love is inexcusable , can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, get out of the country, we don't want mental midgets with machine guns running loose,there is nothing in the entire world that gives clearance to mow people down with bullets or bombs or airplanes , I care not that he was a closeted homosexual and according to his belief system that is deviant and needs killing , that's still wrong Suicide of anyone is a tragedy, but I would have accepted his Suicide as a FUBAR and ordinarily would have prayed for his soul to be at peace, now I hope he remains a tortured soul into eternity, no one's sexual identity, religion, birthright, order , or fetish gives them the right to kill another, I have met people on death row with more of an appreciation for life and death. This is a sickness of humans ,feeling like war and violence is acceptable, each life is precious and a gift from whomever you have faith with, it is non negotiable . Why can't people see This?..??

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Amyuser said:

...mental midgets with machine guns running loose...

Just for clarity, it was not a "machine gun", which is an automatic weapon. Automatic weapons are not available to civilians.

Wether semi auto or full auto is a moot point when 100 people are dead or injured, my rule of thumb is 10 rounds are plenty if you can't hit a threat with 10 rounds, throw the gun at them and get the he'll out of dodge.

6 hours ago, Amyuser said:

Wether semi auto or full auto is a moot point when 100 people are dead or injured, my rule of thumb is 10 rounds are plenty if you can't hit a threat with 10 rounds, throw the gun at them and get the he'll out of dodge.

No, it's not a "moot point". Facts matter. Or at least they used to.

I'm not going to sit here and read the past 2 pages of posts throughly, but it's obvious that the topic has moved off topic onto political and gun related topics. That is not what my post was originally about. I ask that an Administrator please lock this thread, start another one if you want. But, this was a place to talk about the lives lost and thoughts to the victims and families. Thank you.

1 hour ago, diapersalways said:

i mean if you think none of that other stuff matters then i guess you dont want discussion over what caused the murders or how to prevent them, cause that was the point, if thats off topic to you, then i guess you support "head in the sand" solution? dont discuss cause or solution, dont try to change what may be the cause, and with this last post of yours, your saying forcefully stop any others from discussing such things as well,

you make effort to stop others efforts into solving the problems that lead to shootings,

control the narrative, censor the discussions. RIP orlando victims, may no one ever discuss why that fucker killed you or how to prevent other killers from acting out as well. welcoming more of the same, right?

And debating on it on a diaper website is going to help, how? You can talk till your blue in the face, but that's not going to change anything. Actions is what talk. Voting the right people/policies is all we can really do.

2 hours ago, DL-FTW said:

theres that self deprecation we on this site are so good at, "we wear diapers so why does anything we think or feel matter to the world" right? right?

i dont know how things are done where your from but on my planet actions are best discussed before decided on, lest you end up with irrational unreasonable reactions like hitler killing all the jews. and just so you dont think thats irrelevant lets draw a comparison,

• Like 2

okay everybody we can all go home now, we've hit peak internet.

DL-FTW, for evoking godwin's law you win a week long expense free vacation to /B the internet's biggest cesspool of idiotic opinions.

Can a mod please close this thread please, we're only going down hill for here.

• Like 1