LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost Wiiday

• 2 weeks later...

an update: i lined up for the Wii at 5am on sunday. Was first inline at superstore while people over at best buy were lined up around the block.

i wished i was diapered as at about 6am i had to pee but couldn't due to no place close with a bathroom being open yet(yeah yeah pee in the snow) and leaving might have ment losing my spot in line. i ended up holding it for 2 hours till the manage came out and took down our names in our line order then me and some of the guys i got to chatting with went to tim hortins for a hot drink.

i was the only one lined up at superstore to be nice and bundled up, bring a chair and an mp3 player.

all and all worked well i was home playing with my wii by 10am. for games i got Zelda:TP and GT Pro Series(steering wheel is so cool).

anywho you live u learn and in 5 years i preorder, like i did with my gamecube :whistling:

though had i preordered i would have gotten my Wii an hour later but could have lined up later but i digress.

an update: i lined up for the Wii at 5am on sunday. Was first inline at superstore while people over at best buy were lined up around the block.

all and all worked well i was home playing with my wii by 10am. for games i got Zelda:TP and GT Pro Series(steering wheel is so cool).

anywho you live u learn and in 5 years i preorder, like i did with my gamecube :whistling:

though had i preordered i would have gotten my Wii an hour later but could have lined up later but i digress.

OK, you guys: How do you say the name of this thing, the

Wii

????

You do realise that there's nothing innovative about the Wii right?

Anyways, I used some of my PS3 money to get a Wii. It's definitely worth the price.

Oh yeah?? Lol.. I suppose Nintendo used the same sort of principle with "Duck Hunt".. lol.. And now they're bringing it back.. Who knows, might start a trend if it goes over well.

I never said anything about Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo. You do realise that Duck Hunt was almost 20 years ago right?

Nintendo is a great company, always have been. I started out on the nintendo and still play the super occasionally. My only problem with them is that they market to the Junior high, elementary crowd. I'm tired of seeing zelda and I still can't figure out how that plumber became so popular.

The only thing that i'm starting to really dislike about my Wii is that you have to be doing so much. It was pretty fun for the first hour. Sony's Six-Axis sensing controllers should be much better on the PS3. I had one for three days, but they're selling for way too much on ebay to hold on to. I never even opened it but I plan on getting one soon or at least by the end of January.