LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would you Do If?

Doesn't that happen to nearly all TV shows at the end of a season?

Best thing to do is to find another TV show to get your teeth into whilst you wait. I get the same problems when Walking Dead is on a break :lol:

That happened when I was in (I think) fourth grade and the network took "The Flintstones" off the air and replaced it with "Dark Shadows." I wrote to the network and complained. Eventually, I think "The Flintstones" returned.

The BBC Daytime Drama Doctors will not be on air after next week and it will not be back on till about September. It's due to Euro 2016,Tennis and the Olympics so I'll have to try and get my Doctors fix anyway I can

This happens to me literally all the time since Steven Unvierse, for about the past year, has just been doing like one week of new episodes followed by a few months break.

I don't watch it anymore, but TMNT (the newer cartoon) would do the same thing, except worse. Longer hiatuses and shorter bursts of new episodes. It was actually quote annoying.

I didn't really do much of anything about it. I don't have cable so like I just didn't watch those shows. I have a Tumblr account so like I see plenty of fanart/gifs/etc to get me by.