LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You First Become Interested In Diapers?

kreor

I have had an interest in peeing my bed and pants since I was eight but at twelve I started making makeshift diapers. This lasted until I was able to buy real diapers and plastic pants from the Wards catalog when I was sixteen. No reason for my fetish, potty trained by two and never wet my bed. 

• Like 2

The first time I saw an "age inappropriate" character put into a diaper. Likely Bugs Bunny in one of his cartoons. Most of my memories of TV involve diapered "adults" and "ageplay" elements. So this would have been early childhood. I didn't try wearing diapers until my early teenage years. (I am the youngest and really had no access to diapers, I also mostly shared a room with my older brothers.)

I got interested in having accidents at around fourteen I think. I held my pee and poop until it was nearly to late a couple times. As I am a only child there were no diapers at my house at this time, so I started putting a lot of toilet paper in my pants and then starting pushing stinky loads into them, when my parents were not at home. I loved the feeling of messing myself, the warm mush pressing against my skin. It felt soo infantile. Wetting my improvised toilet paper constructs was only possible without any underwear and only while standing in the bathtub. Toilet paper just isnt made to absorb that amount of liquid. I quickly found the online community and was deeply interested in role reversal stories, where a supposed adult swaps position with the baby. I didnt take long for me to notice that holding my pee or poop to the limit wasnt healthy and I did it less and less until I stopped completly. Instead focussing more on the stuff I found in the net. This didnt change over the years and its a bit ironic that I never wore a real diaper in my fetish. I never considered buying them as the risk was to great that at some point someone would find evidence. I keep my infantile side thoroughly hidden, as I dont have the courage to tell anyone. I can only imagine deep rejection and distate, espescially because I like messing very much, which is considered extra gross. Even my family doesent know and I am very comfortable in the knowledge that this is a secret side that I will never show anyone in real life.

• 1 month later...

For me it happened when I was around 12-13 I can remember taking some of my sisters baby doll diapers and wearing them and liking how they felt. It wasn’t until a few years later we got the internet and I can remember staying up late one summer night and looking up diaper stories on the internet and also finding pictures of girls in diapers and getting really turned on by seeing that and wanting to be in diapers like the girls I seen on the internet. I can also remember it was about that time I found some pull ups at my aunts house that she had for my younger cousin and I can remember taking one and putting it on and how it felt and how I looked with it on. Unfortunately I couldn’t wear that often since mom didn’t like me wearing diapers and thought it was weird. Once I got my own place I was able to buy my own diapers and get into what I call little space whenever I wanted it was so nice. 

• 2 weeks later...

My first memory of seeing diapers was in kindergarten. There was a boy in another class who wore diapers. The assistant in my kindergarten class took me into the bathroom to help me wash paint off my hands. The assistant from one of the other classes was in there changing him. The idea of wearing diapers past potty training age fascinated me. My first time wearing was when I was 10. I found a half used pack of Pampers in the parking lot of a strip mall. I put the pack in my backpack and rode my bike home. Then tried one on that night.

I was about 30 when i finally decided to get into ABDL. This was in the early 1980s.   I had long had n interest in vinyl and expanded into diapers.  The first plastic pant purchase was at a surgical store.  I found it very embarrassing.  I got diapers to go with the plastic panties.

I've been interested in diapers and plastic pants for about as long as I can remember, I have solid memories being back in diapers when I was 4 years old. I was potty trained by the age of two years old. To me it feels I’ve never been out of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a love of diapers for as long as I can remember.  Bought a pack at age 16 to try them out, and was hooked.  Never really played much again, though, until maybe 10 years ago.  It's still only a fun thing to do as part of being a Little, every week or two.

• Like 1