LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's a meet and greet symbol

Dunham

We live in the information era. Handkerchief codes and the like don't have much of a chance of surviving underground for very long any more. 'that only we could understand' is a moot point given how interconnected we are.

Hypothetically, though, gonna go for 'no' personally.

3 hours ago, ForbiddenFruit said:

We live in the information era. Handkerchief codes and the like don't have much of a chance of surviving underground for very long any more. 'that only we could understand' is a moot point given how interconnected we are.

Hypothetically, though, gonna go for 'no' personally.

+1

No... As much as I'd love to meet like minded people, I would not want someone to approach me (or my mom, because we share a vehicle) unexpectedly. My friend has a Wisconsin Truck Enthusiasts Club sticker, and people from the club come up and talk to him all the time, because they see it.

Never! This lifestyle and my "activities" are my deepest, darkest secret and I want to keep it that way. I've worked with children all my life and it wouldn't bode well for me to be "discovered"--especially if anyone found out that not only do I have a nice stash of diapers, but I also have an enviable collection of more cute dresses that the children I work with.

• Like 1

Don't you want to meet others like you. Because you don't have to tell them. If you seen my sign would you confront me or not. I'd like to meet you I wouldn't exeloit you because I wouldn't want to be exeloited either.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind meeting people through this forum online, but in person is another story. I wouldn't want to be out shopping with a family member and have someone recognize me as ABDL and come over to start discussing it with me. My family doesn't know about that part of my life, and I don't want them to.

Also, for the most part I think people in our ABDL community are decent and wouldn't "out" another person. But with that said, I'm not willing to chance it. I'm so close with my family that I couldn't get away with any social interaction without being grilled a hundred questions. It's hard enough not getting "caught" as it is without including other people--even people who share my activities.