10. Tossing an idea around

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  11. Wi College Crib

• 14 replies
  12. DL Guy seeking DL Girl in Madison

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • I think if I were that age and needed diapers, my mindset would be for them to be the least babyish possible. I’d probably want a straight up medical diaper like Abena (which happens to be my every day wear).    Abena also produces very good diapers from thin to thick, and I’d probably insist on the thin ones to try to hide it. The also produce pull ups in multiple absorbencies.   But if I was feeling playful, perhaps the new Northshore Lite Supremes in colors. I like the blue ones.
    • I like to stay soaked for hours if I can get away with it
    • Why is everyone downgrading to windows 10?  People should be upgrading to version 1010.   (1 0 is binary for 2,  1 0 1 0 is binary for 10)
    • Fortunately discrimination seems rare, but note that Jamie has yet to encounter an independent little. There just aren’t that many of them, perhaps in part because of how difficult it is to live there. Discrimination aside, imagine living in a world where everything is made for people 3 times your size. Think about just shopping, driving, climbing stairs, getting on a bus. Like being disabled but without any accommodations.   As for “older” littles, haven’t seen one of those yet either. Maybe the bugs don’t want their littles to grow up. Maybe no one who wants to go or gets approved to go wants that age, or maybe very few bigs want a little in that age range.
    • "No ! I'm going to tell my mom you spanked me and tried to diaper me hours before my bedtime !" Katie threatened Sarah as she tried to stay strong through the spanking. She couldn't keep from crying though as it really hurt. Despite squirming and struggling around she couldn't get free from her babysitter. Katie hoped someday Sarah would get what she deserved for being such a bully.