LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A question for the women

I've worn pullups before on my period, and found it more convenient than a pad or tampon but as I didn't use them (cheap depends. Figured leaks were almost a certainty.), I can't address your concern.

• 3 weeks later...

My wife doesn't use pads or tampons, just let's it happen in the diaper. She hasn't ever complained or had any issues related to fluids mixing... but I would suggest wearing a thinner diaper and changing more often just to minimize exposure.

I highly recommend trying a diaper during your period, BowsAndRibbons. My girlfriend is by no means into them the way that I am, but she has worn from time to time during the heaviest days of her period and has done so without anything else on, and her heaviest days are like a Niagara Falls of menstrual discharge. (She won't even consider tampons, so it's pads or diapers for her.) Despite not being into diapers the way that I am, she openly admits that she appreciates how absorbent they are and how well they handle her period. As for the mixture of discharge and urine, I know other women on here haven't had a problem with it and have worn diapers without a tampon, so if nothing else, give it a try when you've got some time alone.

I don't like using them for periods, personally. I like to sit and enjoy being dipped, and choose to use it (or not use it) as I please. When I'm on my period I can't really enjoy it :(

• Like 1