LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitness

I would like to get fit. I'm not interested in becoming a body builder or developing large muscles, but I would like to be more active to increase my stamina and just to get my heart pumping and get me a little healthier.

I am hugely intimidated by gyms, I can't really afford to go to one anyway but maybe some time in the future that will be an option but for now I would say it isn't an option for me.

I have a rowing machine here that I would like to use more and I would not have a problem with running.

So my question is does anyone have any tips for getting fit? Specifically for someone who has almost no fitness as it is and just wants to increase stamina

5 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I would like to get fit. I'm not interested in becoming a body builder or developing large muscles, but I would like to be more active to increase my stamina and just to get my heart pumping and get me a little healthier.

I am hugely intimidated by gyms, I can't really afford to go to one anyway but maybe some time in the future that will be an option but for now I would say it isn't an option for me.

I have a rowing machine here that I would like to use more and I would not have a problem with running.

So my question is does anyone have any tips for getting fit? Specifically for someone who has almost no fitness as it is and just wants to increase stamina

Go walking everyday maybe?

Just a quick tip from a former fatty. Take it slow, trying to go all out all at once can lead to serious injury. I started slow and 50+ pounds later it is working for me. If you are looking fro a good home based excercise I recommend the classics: Pushups and Situps. They work a range of muscle groups and let you build a general overall strength instead of a highly targeted one, as is accomplished in a gym with machines. Just my two cents here, good luck on getting fit!

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to get more fit, as I have gained 30+ pounds from where I got lazy last year. I was going to a "gym" i.e. Planet Fitness, but one of the workers up there kept pissing me off. I eventually quit going, and my laziness streak started back up again. The worker that made me mad had one way of keeping you improving. That was by telling you that you suck. Screw that jerk. I'm going to start hitting my exercise bike every day now, and start taking my lunch to work, and stop eating from machines so much. That was working last year when I was being more active.