LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

public restrooms

Jamie

Depends on the circumstances.

I am diapered 24/7. Whether or not I choose to use restrooms depends on whether my choice will end up with me on the restroom floor, and how clean that floor looks.

I pretty much always wet my diapers rather than peeing in the toilet (I am mostly untrained so it's partly need and partly simply that using the toilet even when I get there in time wouldn't really prove anything). My messing control is mostly intact though.

If I'm at any of my contract workplaces which are mostly clean, I'll #2 in the toilet.

If on the other hand, I have to choose between a grotty main street public restroom and my diaper, I'll probably fill my diaper.

Generally I've been around clean restrooms. Then again, my job has private restrooms (IE, we don't share with customers) and I've been told the ladies room is always far cleaner than the men's room for the most part.

That being said, using the restroom means I don't get to enjoy that warm fuzzy wet diaper feeling.

It's a bonus of nappy wearing that you don't generally need to use public toilets when you're out and wearing one! There's nothing quite like the feeling of using your own private facilities in your pants,