LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting while sleeping?

wetteo

This has happened for me a couple of times after more extended periods (multiple days or weeks) of wearing diapers or otherwise wetting in bed.

I slept undiapered and everything went fine... But I really don't like sleeping without a diaper one, since is became quite an habit. I will put one on this evening as usual because I like it a lot and I'm so comfy.

I will see what happens..

When i first started wearing diapers to bed i never woke up wet. As time went on i started to wake up and wet my diaper and go back to sleep. After 3 plus years i sometimes wake up in a very wet diaper and have no memory of wetting it so i make sure i'm diapered every night for bed

I wet in my sleep every time I wear a diaper at night without waking up ,but when I am not diapered I dont wet and wake up to go.I think its the way my brain has become wired now that I have this ability

• Like 1

Awhile ago this started happening to me. I wear diapers not all the time at night but often. It doesn't always happen and it doesn't happen when I'm not wearing a diaper. I have gone weeks without a diaper at night and had no issues at all.