LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mega Careline Diapers

wsdler

Is anyone using Mega Careline diapers (XP Medical sells them)??? I'm surprised I haven't heard more about these. I ordered a sample pack along with my last case of Molicare Super Pluses. I'm thinking that after I finish this case of Molicares I might switch to the Mega Careline diapers for nighttime wettings. Although I've only wet 2 diapers so far it seems as if they can hold more than Molicares do. They're also a lot bulkier in the crotch area. I've been wearing the one I have on now for about 12 hours and have wet it at least 5 times. Can anyone else who've used them comment? Any downsides (I've only worn 2 so ... not enough of a sampling to tell if there's any issues)?

The Mega Care line is great for longevity, but the plastic bagging is not that durable. I bought some and the back of the diaper has had a tear in it. The scotch tape is ok to fix. They swell up as you pee in it. They seem to hold up well if you need to take a dump in them.

Is anyone using Mega Careline diapers (XP Medical sells them)??? I'm surprised I haven't heard more about these. I ordered a sample pack along with my last case of Molicare Super Pluses. I'm thinking that after I finish this case of Molicares I might switch to the Mega Careline diapers for nighttime wettings. Although I've only wet 2 diapers so far it seems as if they can hold more than Molicares do. They're also a lot bulkier in the crotch area. I've been wearing the one I have on now for about 12 hours and have wet it at least 5 times. Can anyone else who've used them comment? Any downsides (I've only worn 2 so ... not enough of a sampling to tell if there's any issues)?

I am using the Super Plus as my night diaper of choice. I was using the ATN's but the Super Plus can hold more than the ATN. The ATNs are great for comfort but could use a wider crotch.

The Super Plus is one down from the Premium but a major drop in price too. I have reviewed the Super Plus and gave them a rave review. medriteonline.com and eldermedicalsupply.com sell a wider range of MCL products.

The Super Plus is about 10 cents cheaper than the ATN per diaper minus shipping.

Mega Careline products are only available online but I have heard from someone who works for MCL that they are looking to sell retail starting on the East Coast soon. They are also looking in to an East Coast warehouse as they only have a West Coast warehouse currently.

I am using my first pack of Megacare Line. I LOVE the blue color, and tapes hold well. I can attest they hold a full night' pee and then some.

THey seem to get hard as you pee, which sort of makes them uncomfortable. I also use ATNs, which I love. They are as good for holding, and don't get that hard as Megacare lines.

Now, if they only came in blue, I'd be set! Seriously, anyone who wants to sleep all night and not worry about leaks, get Megacare from XP.

• 2 months later...

Paper or plastic? saw them on xp's site was also curios.

DLK

I just received a case of Mega Careline Premium briefs. They cost a bit more than other diapers of similiarity. The mediums are blue, have two tape system, swell when wet and are absorbant as heck. Just be careful not to do them up too tight as the tape will tear the diaper.

• 2 weeks later...