LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting The Diaper

Jamie

I drink lot before ill go to bed that makes me get up go pee a lot ill really get tired of doing that. If i was wearing a diaper i go just go in it but am worried if i get use to doing that i might lose control of it and ill need then more then for fethies reasons.

chances are you may lose control ,if you really want to.i have been wearing diapers at night for many years at night,but I am diabetic and on meds,so I got up many times in the night and did not rest cause of getting up.i also have sleep apnea and use a cpap machine.i was recently diagnosed with bhp and put on meds for it too.so I need diapers now,but still love waring them.

• 2 weeks later...

There's really no issue with losing control if you're just waking up and wetting your nappy voluntarily. Especially if you make sure you position yourself properly (e.g. lie on your back and point downwards to prevent leaks), so you don't have to worry about getting to doing it "subconsciously" which could then lead to full bedwetting.

It's a shame to miss out on the biggest practical benefit of wearing diapers if you like them!