LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found my fiance in the chat here.

Honestly, you need to be active and get involved and get to know people... And luck, you need a lot of luck.

There are a lot of people looking for mommies and not many mommies out there, so you just need to put yourself out there and get to know people around chat or the forum.

I would say you should start by attending munches and events, and learn about your local community and venture into the big bad scary world, and remember that woman are not sexual objects to fill your every sexual and fetish desire. Do those things and you will find an amazing woman.

• Like 3

I found her as a friend first, eventually the relationship evolved to girlfriend/girlfriend, and after that the relationship evolved further to Mommy/little. It takes time and work and sometimes a little luck - but time and work are the most important part. Without those, all the luck in the world won't help you.

I'm going to elaborate on what AE had to say. As a mommy myself, a huge turn off are men who seem so desperate to have a "mommy". I wouldn't look one way at that person. Being a mommy, is only a small part of who I am. I'm going to assume you want not just a mommy, but a relationship as well. If so, than DON'T focus on the mommy/little aspect. 9 times out of 10 that will fail. Instead build up on a friendship/relationship, common interest, likes/dislikes, than you open up about your abdl side (don't push anything, regardless I'd they're abdl or not)

• Like 1

We have an active group in Kansas City too. There's a monthly munch and other events. It's not for everyone but for those that want to get out from behind the keyboard that's the place to do it.

I found mine inadvertently ,but to be honest it was in an ab chatroom which I found through of all places ---> right here, I wasn't looking for any relationship but over time destiny took over and now I have a wonderful wife ,lover and mommy ( once in a while) , but I am 24/7 in diapers and alot of times get baby treatment with her looks .words, when I don't see it coming