LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have 'they' salted the slugs in windows 10 yet?

Microshaft claimed that W10 was going to be the last of these OS's.

I have it from an insider that there will not be a W11 or W12; instead they're going to call the next system "Panes" which I feel is a quite more realistic name they should have started using after W98SE ran it's course. Everything since then has been a real pain! :roflmao:

11 hours ago, Dubious said:

Well, since they said it would only be free the first year...

Upgrades from Win7+ are free for the first year, though I expect they will extend that date - they've already announced that they intend to eventually make the upgrade a recommended update (one that is automatically applied without asking you) in windows update which would conflict with taking away the free upgrade.

But Win10 is NOT free. If you're getting a free upgrade its because you paid for Win7/Win8 as part of the computer you bought (assuming very few people here purchased windows separately, though there are a few IT-types around). And if you buy a new computer you get a new Win10 license, and that is included in the cost of the PC for you as well.

MS looked at their info and realized that almost no-one was upgrading their windows versions, so they made the upgrade free.

How about This. Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Core i7,