LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Traffic (accidents)

Uh huh. It is funny how all your stories seem to end with you messing your diaper in front of people.

I have had this problem a few times both padded and not padded, sometimes I made it and sometimes I didn't. Traffic is a big worry for me and I usually travel at times to avoid it.

9 minutes ago, DDbulkypants said:

Oh noooo!!!! I don't have any pants that will stretch over my diaper!!!!! Now I gotta go to town in my swollen diaper,shirt and shoes???? That is gunna be EMBARESSING!!!!!

LA calif freeway traffic can go from 60 to 0 in minutes and you can be stuck for hours.

I have had a few times on the 5 freeway that if i was not wearing a diaper i would have been very wet.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm resisting wearing all the time, too. I still haven't gotten a *system* down for wearing a satisfactorily absorbent tape-up disposable that will stay in-place and not slip down past my hips even when I've boosted the strength of the tabs with a surround or two of duct tape. Need to figure out the protective overpants/plastic pants/whatever pants thing, too. I like pullups with booster pads but they don't seem to be good for more than one really big pee. Haven't tried cloth diapers, yet, but don't want to be obvious out there in public with a padded behind either. I tell myself that continuing to work on holding it until I can get to a bathroom is a good thing. And it is an excrutiatingly good feeling too. Especially with a few leaks on the way to the urinal.

• 2 weeks later...

I mostly commute, but yeah, I will very often go from dry to wet before my commute finishes. Don't usually mess, but I have had the occasional messing accident (which is not nice - I wear plastic pants, which block a lot of the smell, but I still try to get as far away from everyone else as possible).