LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cotton Feel vs. Plactic

Like my name says, plastic all day long. The cotton style sags and the tapes slip. I have to wear tight boxer briefs over them to keep them up until they reach capacity. The only thing I like about them is they're quiet and when you pee it doesn't feel like you've done anything until they get so swollen they can't absorb quickly anymore. I love when a diaper gets to that point. It feels heavy, bulky and squishy. You can't walk right anymore and you're sure one more flood will leak right out the back of the leg guards. When the urge hits you can't go change because your diaper is finally full and feels just right so open the flood gates and expect the worst. Only it doesn't leak, it puddles and slowly absorbs while it fights gravity spreading up the back. That's when you truly have reached capacity and reached diaper nirvana. Just don't sit down because when you stand back up you're going to notice two wet patches on the back of your jeans.

But I digress, yeah I prefer plastic

• 2 weeks later...

I have one major issue with plastic backed disposables. They are harder to refasten than the tapes on most cloth backed disposables. I am only a wetter and its nice to get a tight fit with the tapes when refastening them.