LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost like a punishment

Do you have to wear diapers for some medical reason? Are you trying to punish yourself? Diapers are comforting to me. Maybe you have severe diaper rash? Maybe other more experienced members can help.

I have only had problems with rash a couple of times in my life; then agaoin, my periods of wearing are few and far between. However, when I used Huggies (1980's and 90's) I never rashed. And now I've found this diaper (don't think it has a common name) which doesn't leak and doesn't cause rash no matter how long it is worn (I have gone 48 hours in just one) or if it is wet (24 of those 48 were spent full wet).

On 12/12/2015 at 3:33 PM, Always In Diaper said:

I am wearing 24/7. Sometimes it burns and stings and really hard to endure, It is often when at work or around friends a family where you are not able to air out. The diaper doesn

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have found that if I'm going to spend a lot of time that Dr. Boudreaux's Butt Paste (the original yellow-tube variety, not the organic green one) works real well.

11 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I have found that if I'm going to spend a lot of time that Dr. Boudreaux's Butt Paste (the original yellow-tube variety, not the organic green one) works real well.

I've always gone back to Desitin, mainly because it not only works great as a barrier cream it also Heal a slight rash Fast. Just use lots of baby powder or you'll stick to your diaper.